im gonna fucking die! (the 7-11 food thread)

Guest ToYs

ok i just got done eating some 7-11 nachos, a king size twix and a big ass pepsi flavored slurpee... how long will it take for me to die?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by whydontyudie

shut the fuck uop melt no one said you could talk

i cant believe your still on this board after embarassing yourself and getting laughed at by everyone. no one likes you. and get my name out of your mouth you greasy littly dog cunt.

for some unknown reason, every time i go to a rather shitty skatepark out east that is outdoor and always hot in the summer, i convince myself that THIS TIME the bean and cheese "the bomb" burritos will be good food for my tummy. and that combining that with a full on entemans bannana swirl cake and double gulp of surge is will not only satisfy my hunger but improve my riding in 90 degree weather. why this seems like a good idea to me no one really knows. it must be something in the water. but after consuming all those wonderful delicasies i end up curling into the fetal posistion in the cool shade of the mini and whimpering in pain for a few hours. go me.

Guest whydontyudie
Originally posted by ToYs

Whats that? you want to see what this sick motherfucker toys ate? ok! hide your eyes if you have a weak tummy!

http://www.freewebhost.biz/phukauthority/7-11.jpg'>

ajahaahahahahahhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaahhahaahahaaaaaahahahahahahahhhhhhahahahahaaaaaaahhahahahhhhahahahhhhaaaahahahahahaaaaaahhahahahahahaaa

Guest greedy mars

if you paid for it you suck!

no but really if you think its impossible. fucking grab the shit and run out yelling mom wait.

NOT HARD@!@@!@!!!!

Guest Stapler

NAK while your a youngin you can eat almost anything and not gain to much weight. That doesnt mean every meal at 7 11 and you wnt get fat but when growing up your metabolism rate [spelling] is fast and you barely gain weight. But then again if you are an overly grown lslob at the age of 15 who cares what you eat you will b like that the rest of your life.

Archived