I'm Going to the Disney California Adventure for 6 Nights and Your Not.

Pistol

Damn I'm excited like a school girl before prom. I just checked my voicemails and it had a message from a lady from Disney. I had one a trip to the new California Adventure. Well anyways I finally stopped procrastinating and scheduled a vacation date. I tried for this Friday. Got the reply that this Friday was open. Not only that but the new plush top 'o the line California hotel was free, so were gonna be staying there. 6 days and night staying at this plush ass hotel including tickets for 4 people. It was supposed to include airfare but I live 15 minutes away(Funny how I won huh?) so we get to roll in a limo. Fuck the limo give me some free food. You know I never win the lotto or shit. My mom told me to sign up for some Disney contest off a home video. I almost didn't do it cause "why take the time to fill out 6 pages of forms and get spam mail from Disney every freakin week?" So I did it at the last minute and bam... The hotel room is like 300 bucks a night so I'll be living large for a week. Too bad school started this week.

Anyone else won some cool shit?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Obsessed

ha i live 30 minutes from there and i get in free, soo booya!

but i dont get to stay in the hotel so you got me beat...just one tip is to not stay in the boardwalk area too long or the music might make you go insane

Guest Obsessed

yes very near riverside

yes its beach boys and some other stuff but its all jazzed up and peppy with no words, my girl and me went nuts waiting in line for the ferris wheel and roller coaster

Came back home for a quick minute. You what sucks? Half the fucking rides are closed down! @ the California Adventure theres like 2-3 rides that are closed. At Disneyland the Haunted Mansion,Small World and half the little kid rides in Fantasyland. Thats fucked up for some family that plans a trip cross country and come to find everything closed. I might have to go Wally World on their ass. The Haunted Mansion had a big ass green tarp on it. The CAlifornia Adventure is empty as hell. The room is plush. I guess i'm part of the "elite" for 6 fuckin days. I think I'll take some "Fuck The Buff" out there and take a few flicks with them on shit. Everyone (My mom,dad, girlfriend) are gonna be at work during the day. So it's just gonna be me chillin' by myself getting into trouble, looking for white girls. By the way the Avacado Growers of California were meeting in a hall at our hotel. When I come back I'll tell you the story of how my girl said some gay "cast member" was checking me out. I feel so dirty. I'll post up some flicks of the stickers on shit if I remember to take them.

I was too lazy and unmotivated to take any fuck the buff pictures. I mostly slept all day and went out around 2:00pm. There were a few things 'memoriable'. Me and my aunt just got off the California Screamin' ride when I seen some people about to get on the ride from the exit part. The lady turned around and it was Shannon Doherty. No joke. She was with a little girl and 2 guys. That fucking bitch! We went back into line to get on again. But she went on again so they fuckin skipped us. Bitch. And then today Thursdsay when I checked out I seen someone else. Me and my dad were in the loading area about to split, and I see some skinny dude taking off his sweater and showing a couple of full sleeves. He turned around, and I recognized him as Art Alexkis(SP?) from the band Everclear. Then one of the hotel workers came out and goes " Art, are you Art?" to finish his checkout or whatever , so I know I wasn't mistaken. At the hotel I stayed at The Grand Californian there was a Roland Equipment convention. And across the street at the Anaheim Convention Center was the Rock N Roll conference. So that's why that Everclear guy was there.

Originally posted by Pistol

Damn I'm excited like a school girl before prom. I just checked my voicemails and it had a message from a lady from Disney. I had one a trip to the new California Adventure. Well anyways I finally stopped procrastinating and scheduled a vacation date. I tried for this Friday. Got the reply that this Friday was open. Not only that but the new plush top 'o the line California hotel was free, so were gonna be staying there. 6 days and night staying at this plush ass hotel including tickets for 4 people. It was supposed to include airfare but I live 15 minutes away(Funny how I won huh?) so we get to roll in a limo. Fuck the limo give me some free food. You know I never win the lotto or shit. My mom told me to sign up for some Disney contest off a home video. I almost didn't do it cause "why take the time to fill out 6 pages of forms and get spam mail from Disney every freakin week?" So I did it at the last minute and bam... The hotel room is like 300 bucks a night so I'll be living large for a week. Too bad school started this week.

Anyone else won some cool shit?

im takin the euro rail over to disneyland paris for my little bro's b day in a weak and a half or so. im just goin to disneyland for a day with him tho then im just gonna roam paris. im not really into disneyland anymore. im gonna get keyed before i go in. that might make it fun.

• 4 weeks later...

Not that anyone cares but I went to Disneyland California Adventure again last Saturday. Me and my girl are standing in line @ the California Screamin' roller coaster. And we see Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruz. They were on the seperate platform across from us. That Penelope Cruz chick is fugly. She wasn't wearing no makeup. blah. I think I'ma have to use my annual pass and chill out there with my camera and be a fucking paparazzi. Selling shit to the National Enquirer.

Tom Cruise

He's sooo dreammyy!:love2: ;)

Archived