Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I'm Going to the Disney California Adventure for 6 Nights and Your Not.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pistol, Jan 8, 2002.

1. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Damn I'm excited like a school girl before prom. I just checked my voicemails and it had a message from a lady from Disney. I had one a trip to the new California Adventure. Well anyways I finally stopped procrastinating and scheduled a vacation date. I tried for this Friday. Got the reply that this Friday was open. Not only that but the new plush top 'o the line California hotel was free, so were gonna be staying there. 6 days and night staying at this plush ass hotel including tickets for 4 people. It was supposed to include airfare but I live 15 minutes away(Funny how I won huh?) so we get to roll in a limo. Fuck the limo give me some free food. You know I never win the lotto or shit. My mom told me to sign up for some Disney contest off a home video. I almost didn't do it cause "why take the time to fill out 6 pages of forms and get spam mail from Disney every freakin week?" So I did it at the last minute and bam... The hotel room is like 300 bucks a night so I'll be living large for a week. Too bad school started this week.
    Anyone else won some cool shit?

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

im comin for YOU mother fukker

4. Obsessed

Obsessed Guest

ha i live 30 minutes from there and i get in free, soo booya!
    but i dont get to stay in the hotel so you got me beat...just one tip is to not stay in the boardwalk area too long or the music might make you go insane

5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

hmm 30 minutes?Riverside? Where ya at? What kinda shit they got blastin out the speakers at the pier?Nothing but Beach Boys?

6. I Luv Roo

I Luv Roo Member

Pistol, are you going to bring your bunny (he is yours right)? I think he deserves a vacation...

7. Obsessed

Obsessed Guest

yes very near riverside
    yes its beach boys and some other stuff but its all jazzed up and peppy with no words, my girl and me went nuts waiting in line for the ferris wheel and roller coaster

8. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

Lucky you.

Well i'm staying at either the Luxor for the week, or some other hotel, equipted with Alize, because someones feeling nice.

:) !

9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I'll be leaving in a couple hours.
    Thought I'd leave you with this picture.
    http://www.stickerguy.com/stikweek/supersphere-big.gif'>
    Drop me an e-mail if your gonna be there anytime within the next 6 days.

10. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

hahah that bastards having the time of his life right now with mickey...and im eating some microwave meal bs... and watching the hockey dad trial..boo

11. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

this is why i just broke my answerin machine
    cuz people like you get to go on cool trips while im stuck here

12. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

HAhahahhaa you sucker, you will be pissed as shit when you learn you have to pay the 30-40% prize tax... no joke. unless they pay it, but i bet they wont, read the fine print.

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/2065.jpg'>
    "I'm nervous. I have an eye."

14. When

When 12oz Loyalist

have fun you bastard! maybe ill make my way down there and see if i can pick you outta the crowd... if not have fun

15. When

When 12oz Loyalist

oh and be sure to heed my warning of the beach boys music... that shit will kill you brain cells faster than huffing krylon gold