I'm going to start carring a gun to the movies

Frate_Raper

Ok last night I'm all set to watch Royal Tenembams(sp) I get like half way thru the intro and some jock type guys start walking in FACK!!!

Of course they sit next to me.....as soon as they sit down they start talking about how stupid the movie is.Thats cool but don't ruin it for the rest of us ya know!

For 45 mins this dude won't shut up.I lost it told the guy if he didn't shut up I would shut him up.He gets all tough and starts starring me down.....I won't back down from some pussy wearing a kappa shirt.He backed down but didn't shut up so I tell this fucker again to shut up.He finaly does everythings cool

15 mins later his whole possie gets up talking about how they don't get the jokes and start making a scene...........I HIT HIM IN THE HEAD WITH MY EMPTY CUP......At that very moment people started clapping and cherring

Now get this EVERYTIME I take my lady out to the movies this shit happens.I'm going to start killing people talking durring the movie. I'm serious I can't stand it any more.

so far this year people have ruined omile and tenembaus for me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

here's what you do...

in most big cinemas around here, you can rent private rooms.

there's about 20 seats, but you can also go if it's only a few of you.

you pay a little more, but there's no annoying jocks, no whining kids,

no chair kickers, no phone talkers...

it's almost like having your own private theatre.

(just try to smuggle in some lics!:crazy: )

Guest BoMb MaSteR

yet the only reason i hate going to the movies. those fukin shit face kids who shout out random things during the film...like last time someone kept shouting PENIS.. i wanted to punch him in the face. im sitin tryin to watch a movie and hes acting like a fuk. why cant ppl just shut up and watch it without tryin to act like there cool. sure there friends mite laugh... there prolly on the same level of maturity. as for others we just want to watch the movie without listenin to them. I have found lately id rather rent & watch it at home, due to those shitfaces... but it shouldnt be like that. the whole thing is fukked.

When I used to go to the movies I caried a knifed. Well I normally carry a knife with me, but when I go to the movies I carry a big paratrooper knife. Just incase I get myself into some deep shit because If I am spending $8 to see a movie and you are talking, you will stop or I will beat you.

I have just stopped going all together, it's all about waiting the 4 months and renting it.

once i was at the mall by myself and i was stuck there for the day so i decided to see a movie. i think it was austin powers 2. but anyway. i was like the only white person in there. and this thugged black dude dressed in this white suit was talking on his cell phone the fucking movie. it pissed me off so much. i'm like why in the hell did you even buy a ticket?

a friend came down from out out of town, me him and his girl friend who was also my best friend went to see enemy at the gates...This is a guy you do not fuck with if you catch what I am saying, so anyways we are sitting there watching the movie and everytime something would happen these guys would laugh frantically at the screen..it got on my friends last nerveand he asked them if they could show a little respect to everyone and keep it down....The guys just kinda laughed enraging him further until all of the sudden he had jumped over a row of seat and punched both guys in the face...I love last showings of movies because people don't care when you do that shit because they never paid.

When I saw from hell two big black guys sat right fucking behind and ran thier fucking mouths the whole time.

"DAMN! Them crazy ass crackas be dressed in some funny ass clothes!"

"Bitch looks like he has a fuckin ass on his face!'

'Dayuuuuuum, that bitch got fucked up!"

If they're a stupid fucking human being, why do they go out in public? Why do they go see movies? There's gotta be some kind of game to watvch on TV at all times. They should do that instead.

Guest L.RonHubbard

i agree about the jocks and all that gayness, but somtimes its funny when people shout things out at the correct time. I saw AMERICAN PIE 2 when it was out and when one of the bimbos took off her shirt an old black lady shouted "BITCH GOT ORANGATANG TITTIES". that one had me rollin...

Guest MR BOJANGLES

i actually was goin to the movies tonight and turned back to the car in the parking lot because the lobby was flooded with highschool kids and jocks...no offense to you young'ns on here. but i get aggravated real quick over shit like that.

Guest got tha feva
Originally posted by Zack Morris

a friend came down from out out of town, me him and his girl friend who was also my best friend went to see enemy at the gates...This is a guy you do not fuck with if you catch what I am saying, so anyways we are sitting there watching the movie and everytime something would happen these guys would laugh frantically at the screen..it got on my friends last nerveand he asked them if they could show a little respect to everyone and keep it down....The guys just kinda laughed enraging him further until all of the sudden he had jumped over a row of seat and punched both guys in the face...I love last showings of movies because people don't care when you do that shit because they never paid.

Does his name start with a B and end in a enny leach? if so, I used to bowl on a league with that kid and my ex boyfriend (the one with machine guns tattoo'd on his head)... you can imagine all the fun we had. The best was driving to king's island in the sebring convertble. they'd chuck random trash and bottles out at pedestrians and yell racial slurs every 5 minutes or so.

I think I actually saw American History X with him and about 5 other cXc guys, suprisingly no one got hurt.

prude

Originally posted by Smart

ok... here's a tip I got from the AARP newsletter... go to the afternoon matinee, it's usually cheaper and the crowds are thin. Also, go on a tuesday...

I learned this working nights. I'd go on my days off during the week and sometimes I'd be the only god damn person there. Nothing like it...dont gotta put up with shit from anyone...

Dumb crowds were among the minor reasons I stopped going to the movies years ago. Major reasons: small screens, higher prices, sticky floors, smelly seats, and lower quality movies from Hollywood. You can do so much better, and so much cheaper, with a decent entertainment center at home...which you can buy these days for the price of a couple movies and concession stand candy bars.

cracked: I gotta agree on the concession items. I bought my last movie drink about two months ago. I payed $4 and change for a large, then turned to my friend and said "shit....I just payed 5 dollars for a fucking drink!" and realized how much of a fucking moron I was for doing that.

The ticket prices were nuts, but my neck of the woods is the exception (for now anyways) as a test market for lower prices at the big theatre chains. But if it doesn't last its back to second run and movie rentals to fill the void...

word Ese, I remember being in Shaker Square, Cleveland, and being one of 5 seeing some Pauly Shore movie... even crazier at the same place, my dad went to see 'Sleepless in Seattle' and there were like 5 folks in the theatre. Then, halfway through my dad sees a painting by one of his freinds in the background and he's all "WOOHOO!" and then realized all the other 4 people were looking at him funny... still, he was born about a block away so, I guess it's kinda 'his' theatre... but people don't do that in that neighborhood...

Guest HESHIANDET

straight from the riverview theater here in phladelphia:

*ring *ring

"hullllloh"

"at da movies"

"its aight"

funny shit. nerve racking but funny.

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by regulator

sneak in some large slabs of raw meat and if someone talks...smack em

hahaha seriously.

ok...movie story...when i was in middle school i went and saw some movie...i forget what it was now anyways..me and two of my friends went and these highschool jock kids sat behind us and kept making jokes about us...calling us pussy faggot skaters and such...it went on

have way through the movie and then my friend got up with his skate board turned around and proceeded to hit all of the kids pretty badly with his skateboard...we then ran out of the theature...cops were called...lots of hiding in bushes and dumpsters...one of the kids went to the hospital...he couldn't finish his basket ball season up etheir.it was a mess but they sorta deserved it...it wasn't the first time they had picked on us etheir.we didn't get caught...so lucky.

moral...going to the movies suck...that and they're over priced.

nothing is worse than shitheads in the movies, goddamn motherfuckers running their mouths when they and everyone else in there has paid 8 bucks to see the fucking movie. i rarely go to the movies anymore, me and my roommates have set up a nice theatre for ourselves in our pad.

the last movie i went to i got in a fight. it was Training Day and some white jocked out kid was all 'yeah nigga!' 'denzels my nigga!' 'fuck the police' and all sorts of shit out during the course of the movie, mind you i was loving the movie and his antics were grating on my nerves to the max. so i leaned over the seat (stadium seating type shit) and told him to shut his mouth or go outside and make all the dumb comments he wants. he then proceeded to call me a faggot and told me to shut my ass up cause i looked like a fag with my stretched ears, piercings, and glasses. i was just like 'whatever just shut up man im trying to enjoy myself here' he then gets up in my space, i give him a right cross to the face and he goes down, his fucking friends start laughing at him. i was so pissed off, me and my girl just left and came back the next day to watch the rest of the flick. it was a good movie, but i havent gone back since... i fucking hate the movies, they should sew peoples mouths up prior to entering the theatre

some kid threw a malteser at the back of my head in the cinema once. i turned round it was some little girl she caugh a full extra large coke in the head in return. ha ha.

Archived