Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I'm going to start carring a gun to the movies

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Feb 1, 2002.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

Ok last night I'm all set to watch Royal Tenembams(sp) I get like half way thru the intro and some jock type guys start walking in FACK!!!
    Of course they sit next to me.....as soon as they sit down they start talking about how stupid the movie is.Thats cool but don't ruin it for the rest of us ya know!

For 45 mins this dude won't shut up.I lost it told the guy if he didn't shut up I would shut him up.He gets all tough and starts starring me down.....I won't back down from some pussy wearing a kappa shirt.He backed down but didn't shut up so I tell this fucker again to shut up.He finaly does everythings cool

15 mins later his whole possie gets up talking about how they don't get the jokes and start making a scene...........I HIT HIM IN THE HEAD WITH MY EMPTY CUP......At that very moment people started clapping and cherring

Now get this EVERYTIME I take my lady out to the movies this shit happens.I'm going to start killing people talking durring the movie. I'm serious I can't stand it any more.

so far this year people have ruined omile and tenembaus for me

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

here's what you do...

in most big cinemas around here, you can rent private rooms.
    there's about 20 seats, but you can also go if it's only a few of you.

you pay a little more, but there's no annoying jocks, no whining kids,
    no chair kickers, no phone talkers...

it's almost like having your own private theatre.
    (just try to smuggle in some lics!:crazy: )

3. BoMb MaSteR

BoMb MaSteR Guest

yet the only reason i hate going to the movies. those fukin shit face kids who shout out random things during the film...like last time someone kept shouting PENIS.. i wanted to punch him in the face. im sitin tryin to watch a movie and hes acting like a fuk. why cant ppl just shut up and watch it without tryin to act like there cool. sure there friends mite laugh... there prolly on the same level of maturity. as for others we just want to watch the movie without listenin to them. I have found lately id rather rent & watch it at home, due to those shitfaces... but it shouldnt be like that. the whole thing is fukked.

4. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Dr Dazzle's solution: stop going to the movies.

6. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

When I used to go to the movies I caried a knifed. Well I normally carry a knife with me, but when I go to the movies I carry a big paratrooper knife. Just incase I get myself into some deep shit because If I am spending $8 to see a movie and you are talking, you will stop or I will beat you.

I have just stopped going all together, it's all about waiting the 4 months and renting it.

7. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

:lol:

8. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

once i was at the mall by myself and i was stuck there for the day so i decided to see a movie. i think it was austin powers 2. but anyway. i was like the only white person in there. and this thugged black dude dressed in this white suit was talking on his cell phone the fucking movie. it pissed me off so much. i'm like why in the hell did you even buy a ticket?

9. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

did you throw snocaps at him to try and shut him up?

10. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

a friend came down from out out of town, me him and his girl friend who was also my best friend went to see enemy at the gates...This is a guy you do not fuck with if you catch what I am saying, so anyways we are sitting there watching the movie and everytime something would happen these guys would laugh frantically at the screen..it got on my friends last nerveand he asked them if they could show a little respect to everyone and keep it down....The guys just kinda laughed enraging him further until all of the sudden he had jumped over a row of seat and punched both guys in the face...I love last showings of movies because people don't care when you do that shit because they never paid.

11. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

i like that scene there in scary movie when they stab that loud black bitch several times.

12. THEMISHE

THEMISHE New Jack

When I saw from hell two big black guys sat right fucking behind and ran thier fucking mouths the whole time.

"DAMN! Them crazy ass crackas be dressed in some funny ass clothes!"

"Bitch looks like he has a fuckin ass on his face!'

'Dayuuuuuum, that bitch got fucked up!"

13. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Hahahaha:lol: God that was such a shitty movie.....

14. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

......:D

15. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

sneak in some large slabs of raw meat and if someone talks...smack em