im going to see munich in 30 minutes

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i saw it the first night it came out. its a really realistic and involved movie. my friends all liked it but i thought it was just alright... nothing too impressive to me. its extremely well written and the acting is superb dont get me wrong, but it just wasn't a movie that stands out as something that i really want to see again. Much better than his last two movies though.

Originally posted by boogie hands@Jan 2 2006, 10:05 PM

rad...not only was it 3 hours of mediocre movie but i was sandwiched between my ex who kept trying to cuddle up to me and the girl i am currently trying to see. great. fucking great.

tell us more about the girlws they seem more interesting then the movie.

hahhaa y'all are suckas for spending cash on this garbage

ok, maybe it's not garbage

but who wants to spend eight bucks to see these intellectually stimulatiing emotional powerhouses in a theater?

just pass me the bong and a dvd of something i saw five times but was made when movies entertained me

Originally posted by symbols@Jan 3 2006, 10:51 AM

and wait a sec.

you took your ex to a movie whilst you were trying to get loose with another chick?

i think maybe you cockblocked yourself.

hahha....who am i? tease? i took my ex for two reasons. first being i am trying to maintain a friendship with her because she is a really cool girl. second being i had no clue that either of the two other people i invited out knew this girl well enough to call her on the phone and invite her out. surprise!

whatever though....i have comeback from a lot worse in the past.....im sure i can smooth this out.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Jan 3 2006, 03:06 PM

I finally saw Oldboy. I thought it was decent.

And I'm playing the Warriors game right now, and it's sorta like a movie.

decent is the word for that movie. maybe if i understood the actual dialogue as opposed to relying on subtitles it might be better.....then again i dont speak french and was blow away with irreversible.

by the way, if anyone could explain to me japans train of thought when it comes to horror movies i would appreciate it. everything usually goes pretty well for the first 2/3 of the movie and then heads over to the land of what the fuck to finish off the last 30 minutes.

and the warriors game was badass....