I'm going to rob liquor stores tonight until I get $800

GnomeToys

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Usage Note: Irregardless is a word that many mistakenly believe to be correct usage in formal style, when in fact it is used chiefly in nonstandard speech or casual writing. Coined in the United States in the early 20th century, it has met with a blizzard of condemnation for being an improper yoking of irrespective and regardless and for the logical absurdity of combining the negative ir- prefix and -less suffix in a single term. Although one might reasonably argue that it is no different from words with redundant affixes like debone and unravel, it has been considered a blunder for decades and will probably continue to be so.

i dont belive there is any good colors in that bunch...there is mostly boxes of 12 cans that are water down car paint by krylon, and some boxes of forrestent (sp) wacky bright colors i belive that if there was any good colors people already hit them up and they are just trying to get rid of all there junk left over in one big shot deal,

800 plus shiping your looking at 1000-1200 if anything more

with 1000 you can by so much more paint, and know what colors your buying...

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

Flourescent

thanks man *pad on the back

flourescent paint is alright i guess, im not that fond of it...i know that most of what they are selling are 91's krylon flourescents and the only one what works well is the lime green, they are mostly water in a can... and you can see right through the paint, and becuase of the can being 10 yrs old,makes the paint worse but today most flouers paints are really good and can work wounders.

back on the subject...yeh your getting alot for 800 but not really alot of good paint...

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Usage Note: Irregardless is a word that many mistakenly believe to be correct usage in formal style, when in fact it is used chiefly in nonstandard speech or casual writing. Coined in the United States in the early 20th century, it has met with a blizzard of condemnation for being an improper yoking of irrespective and regardless and for the logical absurdity of combining the negative ir- prefix and -less suffix in a single term. Although one might reasonably argue that it is no different from words with redundant affixes like debone and unravel, it has been considered a blunder for decades and will probably continue to be so.

I have been enlightened. Thanks Poops!

Archived