Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I'm going to rob liquor stores tonight until I get $800

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GnomeToys, Feb 8, 2004.

1. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

2. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

3. Mr Rad Pants

Mr Rad Pants Member

yeah i would totally buy that and become a spraytag king because krylonz is da best but my mom won't let me...stupid bitch

4. CAPiTA

CAPiTA Member

Dear god that's alot of paint

5. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

Wait..I can't tell if you're joking or not...

6. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Irregardless, his name rules.

7. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Usage Note: Irregardless is a word that many mistakenly believe to be correct usage in formal style, when in fact it is used chiefly in nonstandard speech or casual writing. Coined in the United States in the early 20th century, it has met with a blizzard of condemnation for being an improper yoking of irrespective and regardless and for the logical absurdity of combining the negative ir- prefix and -less suffix in a single term. Although one might reasonably argue that it is no different from words with redundant affixes like debone and unravel, it has been considered a blunder for decades and will probably continue to be so.

8. deph

deph New Jack

Thats some crazy ISH mmmmmmm paint. That must be so amazing actually own several cans of each colour.

9. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

You still live with your mom?

HAHHAHAHA

dicklips.

10. $360

$360 Elite Member

ARCEL needs to see this

11. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

krylon is terrible, but robbing liquor stores is okay.

12. Mr Rad Pants

Mr Rad Pants Member

omgz u totally got me!!!!!!!112

i just realized you were the one who made this thread. i laughed.

<3's all around.

13. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

just wait until you find out what the shipping cost is :lol:

14. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

i dont belive there is any good colors in that bunch...there is mostly boxes of 12 cans that are water down car paint by krylon, and some boxes of forrestent (sp) wacky bright colors i belive that if there was any good colors people already hit them up and they are just trying to get rid of all there junk left over in one big shot deal,

800 plus shiping your looking at 1000-1200 if anything more

with 1000 you can by so much more paint, and know what colors your buying...

15. 455

455 Guest

Fuck spending 800 bucks on paint-I would spend it on a train ticket and go travel. Paint is usually free if you have "the ability".