Im going to rent a movie

T.T Boy

and i need a suggestion as of what to rent.

i called in sick to work tonight just because i hate my job and the retards i work with, well not really its just rainy and i hate things.

youve got half an hour to tell me what movie to rent. i want something good, not gay. when i say gay i mean crap like scream 3 and shit like that, also i dont want any crap like serendipity or whatever the hell that was all about. im looking for someting good, that will make me think. oh and no big gay stars like ben affleck or josh harnett because both of them suck ass at acting.

ive got a feeling im gonna make alot of threads tonight.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

woooooooooooooo....im toasted!!!!

i dont know...i saw the warriors for the first time the other night...pretty entertaining...as for recent movies i though oceans eleven was pretty fun to watch...

i havent really watched any "good" movies in a while though....i dont think they make those anymore

the titanic....

was there any real question as to what you were going to rent in the first place? i think not

but i dunno i just seen

boondock saints - was dope/interesting

resident evil - was actually pretty fucking good, and that lead chick is fucking beautiful

black hawk down - dope

and a few others i dunno, but let me know what you decide on

Guest Canadiano

OFFICE SPACE by Mike Judge! fuckin' hilarious, and Geto Boys are on the soundtrack, as well as Canibus and Biz.

Guest --zeSto--

^ yeah.. that's good!

Not another teen movie was worth the rental.

Say It Isn't So was also worth the rental.

Guest KING BLING

rent them all

The Spanish prisoner

Do The Right Thing

Fight Club

Out of Sight

Malcolm X

Ghost World

JFK

Braveheart

Monsters Ball

these are good because I said so...

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Pistol

Drowning Mona

yeah man! Devito as a cop? Or was he the husband?

I just remember that it was really damn funny!

Once again.. no one likes Bette Midler!

Thursday (1998)

Synopsis:

Casey has given up drug dealing for a suburban idyll in Houston, a job as an architect and a new wife. They are even planning to a adopt a child. But Casey's past arrives on the doorstep in the shape of Nick, an old business partner. Nick leaves a briefcase full of heroin, which Casey impetuously flushes. There follows a surreal procession of callers to his house, all looking for Nick, the drugs, or the money for them. A Rasta hitman wants to off Casey, an old flame wants his body, and he must still deal with the psychologist from the adoption agency.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

yeah man! Devito as a cop? Or was he the husband?

I just remember that it was really damn funny!

Once again.. no one likes Bette Midler!

Devito was a the Cop. Neve Cambell was his daughter. The Delta Force guy from Blackhawk down was the husband. Midler was the hated wife. Jamie Lee Curtis was the waitress. Will Ferell was the funeral director.

Just some names to help you choose.

Guest uncle-boy

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00004STVV.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg'>

i saw this movie the other month on TBS or something. it made me extremely depressed and scared.

the usual bright happy lighting on the Saved By The Bell set, was replaced by dark rooms and seedy Las Vegas streets. it made all the characters seem dead and evil. especially withouth tge fake laughs to help cue me in on when to laugh too.:(

Archived