IM GOING TO NYC

Guest wakassOATH

Guest wakassOATH

ok im taking a trip to NYC this fall i was woundering if there were any people on here to chit chat with that know the scene and the landscape

or some one to paint or chill with for a few days while im there (i know no one)

hit me on email or msn messager oathisgod@hotmail.com

or icq .. 58813561

everyones welcome , except for ughh.. CROME12DVS

thanks and piece

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by dirtysicks

Spots are everywhere, bomb for self's

ya i know but id like directions , to know whats safe and what isnt

what i can paint in the day and what i cant

nyc is a big city

anyone who knows anything contact me

Guest SomeNothing

shit dude..i went there pumped as hell to paint and only caught a few tags here and there..I just took it all in dude, seriously there is so much there..I rode the Subway all-day one day just to get off at 149st. gran concourse ya know...walked all around and just thought, shit...

So yea i saw spots where you could rock all day and people or fuzz couldn't see ya, but writers would ya know..Just case the shit for a few and then act on it..Be smart, but run fast

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by tue skinny

behind the nypd station is a good spot. painted there before. pretty chill. what not. have fun in nyc.

oh, thats the one at the end of that block, right?

hey, i suggest that you wait until you see some one on here who is obviously from nyc and then email them. . privately.

no one is going to post here and say i am from new york blah blah. .

do it behind the scenes. too much shit gets posted on here that is personal in nature.

take that shit to the emaills

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by bear

hey, i suggest that you wait until you see some one on here who is obviously from nyc and then email them. . privately.

no one is going to post here and say i am from new york blah blah. .

do it behind the scenes. too much shit gets posted on here that is personal in nature.

take that shit to the emaills

what do you think im doing

i never wanted people to post there info on here and i didnt tell them to..

i said ..someone email me about info on nyc ..they would email me ..we would chat ..no one would know about it ..our user names and tags would be safe ..everyone would be happy

read a little before you get up my ass buddy

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by scratcheater

wakassOATH is a cop! he also said he was going to Greece this fall hmmm... i think he should just STFU and read what we provide... asking for spots? come on man if you write you will meet writers and if you are up in game they might let you in on spots ..

uhhhhh huh if you say so dude ..If you would really like to know im traveling for the year right now im in Seoul Korea ill be in Vietnam and then Thailand over the winter and early fall

As you know when you’re traveling.. You can stop over into other cities on your flight home so.. For a week ill be in Greece and then another stop in NYC and then a short trip home

As you know its hard to find writers in cities that you are not formiller in ..Especially when your only gonna be there for a few days ..I was lucky to met some heads here in Seoul who took me in

If I was a cop why would I be asking info for 2 cities thousands of miles apart, what ..Do you think I was gonna get info on nyc and bust kids there and then spend mass amounts of cash for a flight to Greece to bust a petty graffiti crime there? Give me a break

As for me not being into the 'game' long enough.. Oh did you come up with that conclusion off a few posts on an Internet message board? You seem to be quite a detective your self ..lots of people can vouch for me for me not being a cop..And why should I shut my mouth I think you should use your own advice by not labeling others without knowing the whole story

Archived