Im going to canadia this weekend

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Guest ctrl+alt+del

this is my first time leaving America!

i dont know what there really is to do up in that mystical land of Canadian. I hear there is graff all around. I think were going to Vancouver specifically. I hope i see some goats. I really hope that everyone says "eh!" and that its not just some silly american thought.

what are fun places in Vancouverland? besides all the places to smoke. im willing to spend my strong american dollars in your land. are there any good clothing stores? are prostitutes cheaper and/or cleaner up there? im really looking forward to this. i hope someone can point me to some good areas (not necesarily graff areas) i want to be canadian for a day. i hope i can find a shirt that says, "I went to Canadia and all i got was this stupid shirt" .that would be rad.

help a brotha out.

or if you like to hump forrest animals , just claim firsties.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SMUGGLER RSH

If anyone in Canada meets a Japanese girls going to college there called Takako say Sam says what`s up?? I am preety sure she staying in the capitol or whatever....

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Bring me back pictures... :) Get some pestoe flicks...and try and find me a Battle Axe Records Sweatshirt....

pestoe flicks, huh? intangible, he's a good friend of mine. do you know him? e-mail me again or respond on here, we might either know eachother or have mutual friends.

Archived