Im going on vacation and i need help

BeetNIK

just plain and simple folks, Im going to new york, and want to hear suggestions of cool things to check out. I want to hear it all, any suggestions you have. Generally i just plan and walking/skating around taking pictures, and enjoying the life there. Ill be in and out of record shops/galleries/museums most of the time. So come on, tell me what you saw on your trip there or just let a brotha know whats up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i always love canal street..and

if you really want a memorable experience, go to Panna II Indian Restaurant - 93 First Ave....Between 5th and 6th street.. its upstairs and to the right.. Im not going to describe it because i dont want to ruin the experience for you....trust me.. super super cheap and crazy.

sorry, no skate posse here my man, just me and the homie.

and if everybody could respond with something as quirky and "eluding to a nice suprise" type fo thing as nicio, i would be very thanful, Ill actually be staying right on canal i think so it will be close, thanks dog.

damn, kilo, that website is hot, all around, the beat is good, i usually dot like audible websites. What is that place? I can book time with those ladies? hook a dude up with info...

come on yall, i know you got better shit than that. Im leaving in three weeks, hurry up.

if you skate, thats good. just dont go to most places from mon thru friday so you wont get kicked out in 2 minutes...some good midtowns spots anyway-

8th and 34th- penn plaza- allllot of ledges everwhere, all different heights, even a little ledge that goes down i think i 4 stair. and alot of stairs. go here on sunday so you have fun and dont get kicked out.

42nd in between 6-7th street- verizon building- a pretty steep bank, a 7 stair, alot of bench ledges.

47th/park ave. -fedex building- a 6 stair (i think) to 6 stair to 3 stair and so on. pretty cool if your filming cause it just keeps wraping around the building from set to set to set....

those are all midtown spots cause there good

and if your visiting you have go to flushing meadows corona park. its in every skate video. the place with the big globe. take the 7 to flatbush ave. i think.......

oh and be sure to stop by the zoo york place, they always give away a bunch of shit. just make sure you have something that has zoo york on it. the zy team is fucking cool. i think its on the same street as the fedex place....look on their website or something.

oh right australia, yeah i should just go there

wait nevermind i alredy have obligation to go, thanks though, any more thoughts anyone?

Thanks elecrtricity, I have been checking out www.mtreospective.com they have mad info there. I think i will figure most fo the skating stuff out, i want just quircky little things to check out that will make me smile or laugh, or like, a really good vegan donut shop. i dunno surprise me with something cool, and youll get 500 cool points.

zoo teams on tour right now, my boy is homies with pang and harold, he owns a shop in CT. ROdney TOrres was doin in hartford the other day too doin some filmin, he trey flip noseslid the 10 stair rail at the civic center. dope, ROdney is definitly an ill skater.

some hectic shit happened there, Dany Supa quit, TOdd Jordan Quit, ANthony COrrea got kicked off, and Billy Rohan quit too.

go to the brooklyn banks, the pace ledge, anythin in Brooklyn, owls head park, check out supreme, and go hit up flushings, flushings is the spot, grate gaps, ledges over grate gaps, crazy. Theres mad skate spots in NYC that havent even been found yet, happy huntin.

catch an independent film on houston st.

then grab a bite to eat at Butter on lafayette

get all the flicks you can in the mix of action

appx $150.00 for 2ppl

day 2

flick up five points

wax museum in times square

visit ground zero

grant's tomb

^^^ $40.00 not including car fare

2ppl

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by Kes_One_HTFD

yea, it was an argument over the new contracts, photo incentives and shit like that, they make enough money off of nike as it is, those dudes make dough lo, trust.

damn, hopefully new peeps will pop in. Torres is sick dude out there in the big city.

yo Kes, If you boy really owns that shop, we need to get in touch I have soe product and would like to see fi he is interested.

I dont really understand that flick, are you implying that is all i should pack? if so (insert fake chuckle here)

anyways, thanks for the suggestions. Im not solely into skateboarding it will probably be a peice of transportation for me along with some entertainment and exercise, not the one thing i want to do the whole time.

Independent film on houston-check

eat at some place called Butter on lafeyette-check

skate central park-check

what else? Im still interested in that modeling agency or whatever it was hehe...

beeter- a naughty boy under the slacks and botton down baby blue shirt....