Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

im going insane...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Dec 23, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

there are no fuckin jobs in hawaii..i've applied and applied..there is no fuckin work in hawaii...
    i think i need ot grow some tits and a puss or something..

i applied over at sams club..my friend said that i should put down sundays to work on my app..i didnt and i found out that that muthabitch threw away my application..(cause thats how you get jobs down here, is by knowing somebody)
    tonight, i just started screaming!fuuuuuuuuck!!why am i destined to not having a job!!

i want a job so that i can paint the way i want to paint, to treat the girls i like, like queens, to feel like a fucking man!

jesus, help me!
    this place is so outa wack..my homie understood why i was screamin,cause its true, there are no fucking jobs in hawaii!hopefully my uncle will hire me this christmas.

the last girl i boned..i like very much..there is some mystical thing about her, and nobody thinks she's hot, but i know better...she's beautiful..and i had a fucking dream that her best friend was telling me that "she likes me a lot, but was very dissapointed that i have no job/no future"

i woke up after that and wanted to scream!
    if youre at home sitting on your lazy ass..get out her and get someting...
    i dont smoke weed or anything, anymore.

i committed a crime and got money cause i was desperate, and im not like that!what eh fuck is happening?this is why people turn to crime, boys and girls, cause punks like me cant find shit in this fucked up world to help them.
    i can only hope and pray that one of these peopl that i apply for will hire me, but so far nathing!!
    you would be going insane if you were in my shoes...theres nothing that you can say or do to help me.,.

this is fucked up, thats all i have ot say.

2. grandmaster

grandmaster Member

3. SRGUN GNRAL

SRGUN GNRAL Member

shut the fuck up you fucking idiot fucking christ man your a fucking chump

4. EveryWhere

EveryWhere Senior Member

DONT DISS THE WILLY

id hire you

5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Willy, I've heard that song and dance before. If you can't get shit done where you are, move. That is all. Feedback is good.

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

well..thats life..merry christmas everybody..ima go out and rack some gifts now.

7. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Sounds good Willy, take care. Merry Christmas.

8. BluntedMonky

BluntedMonky New Jack

move you fuking dipshit.............................damn i wish i was in hawaiiiii.

9. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

There's is only one thing for you to do... move! Are you somehow legally bound to some contract stating you must stay in Hawaii? Venture out and explore while you're still young enough to make mistakes! You'll have fun in the process.

10. AtomBombz

AtomBombz New Jack

stop whining and move already you dumbass

11. »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« Banned

wonka you can come live with me

12. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i dont wanna leave hawaii..its all good and everything, but dayum!
    not even my boys can hook me up, shit is packed everywhere..
    im trying to go to school to take just one class that hooks you up wit ha job "fixing" submarine computers and the same goes for ships..
    any job i get, ima start up a little personal business..extra cash is always handy..

its like i look at my life now and think, "what happened to that money makin wonka that i used to know and liked"

well, when you hit rock bottom..theres only one way to go i guess..

13. »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« Banned

to chicago haha....

14. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

Don't Break the Law in Hawaii

It's a bad place to go to jail.

15. socrates

socrates Guest

Don't go to jail anywhere....it's just a good idea