im going insane...

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

there are no fuckin jobs in hawaii..i've applied and applied..there is no fuckin work in hawaii...

i think i need ot grow some tits and a puss or something..

i applied over at sams club..my friend said that i should put down sundays to work on my app..i didnt and i found out that that muthabitch threw away my application..(cause thats how you get jobs down here, is by knowing somebody)

tonight, i just started screaming!fuuuuuuuuck!!why am i destined to not having a job!!

i want a job so that i can paint the way i want to paint, to treat the girls i like, like queens, to feel like a fucking man!

jesus, help me!

this place is so outa wack..my homie understood why i was screamin,cause its true, there are no fucking jobs in hawaii!hopefully my uncle will hire me this christmas.

the last girl i boned..i like very much..there is some mystical thing about her, and nobody thinks she's hot, but i know better...she's beautiful..and i had a fucking dream that her best friend was telling me that "she likes me a lot, but was very dissapointed that i have no job/no future"

i woke up after that and wanted to scream!

if youre at home sitting on your lazy ass..get out her and get someting...

i dont smoke weed or anything, anymore.

i committed a crime and got money cause i was desperate, and im not like that!what eh fuck is happening?this is why people turn to crime, boys and girls, cause punks like me cant find shit in this fucked up world to help them.

i can only hope and pray that one of these peopl that i apply for will hire me, but so far nathing!!

you would be going insane if you were in my shoes...theres nothing that you can say or do to help me.,.

this is fucked up, thats all i have ot say.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i dont wanna leave hawaii..its all good and everything, but dayum!

not even my boys can hook me up, shit is packed everywhere..

im trying to go to school to take just one class that hooks you up wit ha job "fixing" submarine computers and the same goes for ships..

any job i get, ima start up a little personal business..extra cash is always handy..

its like i look at my life now and think, "what happened to that money makin wonka that i used to know and liked"

well, when you hit rock bottom..theres only one way to go i guess..

Guest willy.wonka

hawaii jails...hmmmmm big samoan gangs with little crazy filipinos that are not scared of samoans..then you have youre isane asian gangs..then you have the black and white dudes that think all the asians, flips and smoans are retards, but dont have the actual balls to say anything about it..get shipped off to texas cause the jail system is all fucked down here and trip out on that world.

the whole time all the guys are discusted by homos, but as son as the get in, they all about getting thir dicked sucked..must be some closet issues up in there.

fucking $$ money $$

I'm in the same goddam situation.. fuck this, it's seriously fuckin shit. I day dream about getting like any little amount of cash i can get so i can flip it in any way i can. Time to get that hustle mode on and not the goddamn man hold me down. Hopefully there will be work after the season is over.. in between christmas and the new years.. I'm just praying for the day that my scholarship comes through and I can live in the dorms or in an apt. again.. I'm looking forward to eating 3 meals a day agin. good luck

lol.. S^ ha.. the fucking package came through, and I ain't talking bout' chicken and gravy man... it's off the fucking tracks.. and by the way kid, grow the fuck up and see what it feels like to struggle. not talking about willy here. mother fucker, you best holler when you see me or you may be ducking the 4/5th.. sike, i love to fake the ganster.. anyways wish my ass luck..

Archived