I'M GOING BALD

Guest GEAsusONEnep

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have very thick hair. it's always cut short with a 2 clip. but i am getting/have tons of gray hair. they gray hairs stand out against my jet black hair. i even spotted one on my cheek the other day. hopefully my pubes don't turn gray.

im with you....before a job interview i decided to tidy up the hair doo and since my girl was out of town i broke out the double mirrors so i could examine the back of my head....no tufts of hair....JUST A HUGE FUCKING BALD SPOT THAT NO ONE BOTHERED TO MENTION TO ME!!!!

everyone i know is an asshole....fuck you guys

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by boogie hands

im with you....before a job interview i decided to tidy up the hair doo and since my girl was out of town i broke out the double mirrors so i could examine the back of my head....no tufts of hair....JUST A HUGE FUCKING BALD SPOT THAT NO ONE BOTHERED TO MENTION TO ME!!!!

But you dont got the kind where the two corners of your forehead gets bigger? Thats what I have. I'm going to get rogaine or some shit.

Guest 150's~

haha. for some reason this post is crackin' me up. Yo, word up, I know my hair line is receding and the shit sucks. I tend to let my shit grow out now instead of cutting it short. I get pissed when I see cats with a tight ass hair line. shit, im going bald!! its not that bad yet tho... I heard rogaine makes your dick limp.

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by boogie hands

lol.. glad to see your holdin it down. word son, word!

i hope i dont get bald, that shit is unattractive on the whoa! you better whip out the cream and blade and go bald style.. then you can tell all the honeys your going for the 'moby look'. then you can have mad prep art fag bitches riding your junk like a fat girl singing the blues quietly to herself in the lonely street light of an abandoned alleyway in new orleans. word.

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by 150's~

haha. for some reason this post is crackin' me up. Yo, word up, I know my hair line is receding and the shit sucks. I tend to let my shit grow out now instead of cutting it short. I get pissed when I see cats with a tight ass hair line. shit, im going bald!! its not that bad yet tho... I heard rogaine makes your dick limp.

i'm most definitely growing my hair out now. my girlfriend was the first one to notice and shes been calling me baldy all day. this shit is pretty depressing, especially considering i'm only 18.

FUCK. IM GETTING OLD.

150's i feel ya. thats why i stopped going to barbers so often and started cutting my own hair because they always push your hair line back giving you a big ass forehead.

Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

i'm most definitely growing my hair out now.

wouldn't that just make the thinning spots stand out more??

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by sirmanofslur

don't worry..

you can always wax your head

hahaha..plans for the future???:eek:

Depressing and comical. My cousin went bald early and was flippin out for like 2 years. When he had hair he would do some pretty boy look w/his shit. I guess when he started balding shit freaked him out. I would tell him yea that sucks, then i got sick of it and told him shut the fuck up. Either way its a tough hand to be dealt with.

I guess depending what you wanna look like, you could get fat and wear a wife beater, then you can guest star on king of the hill.

damn good thing i'll never go bald, shit just ain't in my hiearchy, sorry to hear about your hair lose though, now your gonna look all geeky and shit. Now your gonna look like someone out of office space. sheesh, oh yeah and you can always hide it by shaving your head, thats' what all those people in denial do the first couple of years.

Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

i'm most definitely growing my hair out now. my girlfriend was the first one to notice and shes been calling me baldy all day. this shit is pretty depressing, especially considering i'm only 18.

FUCK. IM GETTING OLD.

haha your gonna try combing your hair over your bald spot? blahahha. very humurous thread.

Guest Catch22

Yeah I'm going bald on the top of my head. It sucks. I figure I have about a year left then I'm gonna start shaving my head.

Guest SE4_2002

I`ve got one side kinda receided due to a pub fight where I got bottled several times on the forehead, shit don`t grow there anymore..oh well...Respect to the going baldies anyway..

Consult Hair Club for Men...........

excellent use of space,don't you think?.........just kidding......sucka.

Archived