I'm going back to NYCCCCCC

Fox Mulder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest postaholic

take some pictures of those fine bitches from the bronx with hella cute accents. those puertoricans and the mexicans and the mexican/white/spanish mixes and all that good shit!

yeah, seattle represented lovely, even though....nevermind i shouild bite my lip on that one.

but i'm w/ the dude who said that shit about the spanish chicas in ny, good lord!!!! some of you ny heads should start a thread for them up on here, that would be worth it fo' sho'

Guest Select 1

Somebody who LIVES in New York should post some fucking flix; 'cause I realize that the fliks I see usually suck, and then I realize that it's ALWAYS outtatowners who post them.

COULD SOME REAL NEW YORKERS POST FLIKS OF WHO'S GETTING UP. . . .

Originally posted by Select 1

Somebody who LIVES in New York should post some fucking flix; 'cause I realize that the fliks I see usually suck, and then I realize that it's ALWAYS outtatowners who post them.

COULD SOME REAL NEW YORKERS POST FLIKS OF WHO'S GETTING UP. . . .

I'm getting sick of this. Just because someone doesn't live in New York, doesn't make their flicks any less valid. The peopel in the flicks are really getting up, otherwise they wouldn't be getting flicks taken of thier stuff. Just because an out of towner takes the picture, does that mean that the graff doesn't really exist. The fact is. That the people in the pictures are really getting up, because most people visiting don't have enough time to scour the city looking for hidden gems, they just take flicks of whats out in the open, on the streets, in everyones face. So calm down about people "not living in new york", who the hell cares where they are from. The pictures are of graffiti in new york, its not like the tourists bring it and take pictures of it and then take it home again. Face it, it really does exist, and those writers are actually getting up, enough for someone who is only there for a short time to see it, and thats the true way to see if someones getting up - if you can go to a city at any given time and see a writer up ahead of the buff. I keep seeing a lot of the same writers in a lot of the visitors flicks from New York. Which means, that everytime someone goes to New York they see these kids up. Whats so hard to understand about it. Sure there are other kids getting up in New York that aren't getting flicked by tourists, but just because a tourist takes a picture, doesn't mean it's any less valid than a local.

Originally posted by Evol Dick

its really funny when you try to have toys come off in these pics as real writers when you stick pics of VFR and Cycle between em like that, otherwise everything there is toy makes nyc look really toy, and i am from NYC i still dont see shit here.

i have seen nothing but negative comments from you. can anyone make a post that would please you? lighten up, it sucks being bitter.

it is sickening seeing the same shit in every n.y. post...i'm from mass but i go to n.y. on the reg...PUT had shit crushed when i was there last month so didnt pen,shine,jesse, and mad other heads who never get any run on here...i'm gonna drive down to the bx this week just to take flix so i can show th 12 oz. viewers real new york graff

Guest MAS 1 DAC

WORD...

I DONT SEE HEADS WHO REALLY BOMB GETTING THAT MUCH SHINE ON HERE, ITS ALWAYS THE SAME HEADS AND THE SAME 10 BLOCK, OVERFLICKD AREA...

THAT HEAD PUT HAS BEEN DOING HIS THING, NEO, JAZE, FEES, MISTA, TECH, NETR, DARKS, DEE 17, BONZI HAS BEEN DOING HIS THING OF LATE, PEN, SHINE.. AND THIS IS ALSO MAINLY IN MANHATTAN..

PEOPLE ARENT EVEN GOING OUT TO BK OR BX AND FLICKING, REAL, BEFLY, JESSE, MS 17, TONE 2, SAK, TABE, AND ALL THOSE OTHER OLD SKOOL BX CATS...

AND PEOPLE ARENT EVEN POSTING FLICKS OF THE LINES, WITH HEADS WHO KILLED EM LIKE MAP, ACID, RUSH, ZE, SETUP, DECK, ETC...

IF I FIND OUT HOW TO POST FLICKS, ID LOVE TO POST EM..

Guest MAS 1 DAC

OR HOW BOUT IN BKLYN, CATS LIKE, KEB, CZAR, DECK, COMIK, DEK, FEN, TR, NAC AND SOOL (KILING IT WITH THE TAGS), SEN UBU, FAC WAS KILLING IT FOR A MINUTE..

THERE ARE SO MANY KIDS OUT THERE WHO ARE NOT GETTING SHINE..

PEOPLE GO OUT TO BKLYN, AND ALL THEY CAN FLICK IS MUK, UFO AND GEN 2 ??

I MEAN, THEY GET UP, BUT THATS NOT ALL BROOKLYN HAS TO OFFER..

WHERE THE KEZ 5 FLICKS AT FOOOLS ??:mad:

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

i have seen nothing but negative comments from you. can anyone make a post that would please you? lighten up, it sucks being bitter.

i'm sorry if you think i am bitter but i really am, i come on here and i see a nyc thread and i'm like woah, cool maybe something to show the rest of the people here who are not from nyc how shit goes down, but instead its the same old stuff as been posted previously, i know i'm not the only one who thinks like this....yea and i agree with that other guy who said nobody posts anything from guys like Ze and Rush etc etc. most of the writers out today hardly even know who these guys are i bet and they both rocked lines in the early 90's like nobody else and i know for a fact that Rush is still around or made a little comeback yet i dont see anyone posting stuff from meither one of these guys....

Archived