im goin out...

iCEBERG

to play basketball, and your not. and we fucked shit up yesterday, and you didnt, so technically im better then you, because your not better then me. unless you have a job, 'cause i dont, or your threads have points to em, while mine dont.

and i disable smilies on this post, just to opress whoever tries to reply to this with a smilie in mind, hahah! beat you again. :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you screwed up my perfectly intelligent post with nonsense. well now its 3 on 2 you guys are up. im teamed up with a mod and your not, so well count him as 2 people. so now its 3 on 3. but really 3 on 2 and we'll still take it to your ass. lets do this...

i take the ball do an allen i crossover and kick tue skinny in the face while hes getting up, try to body out fr8 but he's already killed beardo, falls over on me, a crucial move of the game which puts me in critical condition and flattens our ball.

games over for now...

well play again later, good game fellas, well get em next time

looking back at this post, not only is it pointless, its down right retarded. im good for that. and on top of things, people like my nonsense posts, and i even got 2 mods to participate. aint nobody seein me, im leading the nonsense postness in atleast all of its catagories.

game on tomorrow, same time same place.

forum basketball in the next olympics? they got every other fucking sport why not this?

?!?! fr8 was on your team, he murked my boy beardo and put me in critical condition AND popped our ball. dusty was on your team too. he was the one who wouldnt give my team gatorade. hey buddy it wasnt so bad. you were just rolling around on the ground and missed half the game... what the hell were you doin anyways?

its probably the people you play with that makes you that "good"

your only as good as the last person you beat

but anyways that came out of nowhere an unfortunatly i dont believe it :( but we will never no so its useless to make an arguement out of it, how you been? that songs tight right??

• 2 months later...

Archived