Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

im goin out...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iCEBERG, Feb 19, 2002.

1. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

to play basketball, and your not. and we fucked shit up yesterday, and you didnt, so technically im better then you, because your not better then me. unless you have a job, 'cause i dont, or your threads have points to em, while mine dont.

and i disable smilies on this post, just to opress whoever tries to reply to this with a smilie in mind, hahah! beat you again. :)

2. beardo

beardo Guest

and i enabled smilies. beat you. :D

3. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

4. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

disabled, i rule, beardos my hero and some guy named dusty doesnt like either of us. he wins the games over, goddamnit

5. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

dusty's got backup too nucka!

6. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

yea well beardos my nagga, an we dont like neither of you, so its 2 on. 2 again, games on, mine an beardos ball we'll play to 21, switch sides at 11, gotta win by 2

7. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

hang on am i against you in a battle or something. sorry if i responded nonsense . its what i do best.

8. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

you screwed up my perfectly intelligent post with nonsense. well now its 3 on 2 you guys are up. im teamed up with a mod and your not, so well count him as 2 people. so now its 3 on 3. but really 3 on 2 and we'll still take it to your ass. lets do this...

9. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

what., im sick and lost.and are we fighting or something. sounds cool

10. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

oops my fault if thats the case since fr8's a mod so now its 4 on 3 our ball. beardo well play zone since were down a man. beardos takin it out.

11. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

ok i steal it from you i go down . trip over my own shoelace. loose the ball. now.......

12. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

done and done. i can't dunk but for my size i should be able to crush. my beer belly can play zone while i'm rockin man to man.

where's serk when you need a 'ya hearddd!'

13. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

i take the ball do an allen i crossover and kick tue skinny in the face while hes getting up, try to body out fr8 but he's already killed beardo, falls over on me, a crucial move of the game which puts me in critical condition and flattens our ball.

games over for now...

well play again later, good game fellas, well get em next time

14. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

beeball.. great game . my face is swollen. i think i need someone on my team it is only 3 to 1. this is like gangsta ball