Im getting married?

SleepAnDream

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, im 21, shes 23...shes all going to graduate school while i sit here doing my time doing what i must do. ha. its funny though, we walk down the mean streets of dc together while she talks of politics and global problems...im 30 feet back looking at tags on a dumpster. hahaha. shes glorious though. youre all invited to the massive house parties that she doesnt know of that are going to happen. we got a nice place lined up too, im pretty stoked...im kinda nervous too....no more whoring around for me i guess, sorry ladies.

Originally posted by !@#$%

on the internet

yaaaaaa....

i've figured out lately.

whenever people say

"you'll never guess where i met them.."

or

"you'll never believe this but..."

they're about to say they fell in love with someone they met online.

its crazy business, i know but hey, you only live once yknow? and no...were getting a courthouse wedding, waiting a year and then going back up home to have a bigger ceremony and shit so by then everyone will be there and all whatever whatever. anyways, the elvis wedding woulda been super dope but she nayyed that one. :(

way to go, but you better be in it for the long run....and the internet thing...im all down for that, i met a chick on there when i was 11 years old she was 11 years old, now im an old man and i still talk to her and am planning on moving in with her soon and marrying her ass later on down the road. i shared one of the best moments of my life with her........it took place on the mean streets of d.c. also. (even though dc isnt all that mean).

Hey congrats... I don't think I know you but I would come to your wedding as long as I don't have to dress up. I don't have any dress clothes since I'm a blue collar grunt from michigan.... Actually I have my class A and class B uniforms but I don't particulary dig getting into those fuddyduds. Actually maybe I would do it but that would require dry cleaning and pressing and all that jazz I am not immediatly prepared to deal with.

i legally qualified for divorce after being domestically married for seven years.

she aint got legal nothing on me except the $450 gucci glasses she wears that she paid forty bucks for on my insurance.

i however owe thousands upon thousands and miss her dearly because i love her.

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

yeah, im 21, shes 23...shes all going to graduate school while i sit here doing my time doing what i must do. ha. its funny though, we walk down the mean streets of dc together while she talks of politics and global problems...im 30 feet back looking at tags on a dumpster. hahaha. shes glorious though. youre all invited to the massive house parties that she doesnt know of that are going to happen. we got a nice place lined up too, im pretty stoked...im kinda nervous too....no more whoring around for me i guess, sorry ladies.

does this give anyone else here hope? anytime i meet a girl remotely intelligent i figure she dosnt have much intrest in some random kid who spends most of his time in a freight yard.

congrads man, if i was in dc is crash.

Archived