I'm getting evicted

chorus

Long story, but basically its over bond money. I put it into a trust account for them (that's what your meant to do. Over here it's the governments provision for those who don't want their hundreds of dollars jacked) and they said they want it in cash so they are giving me like 5 days notice. Underlying this is the fact that I didn't go to one the* of peoples 21st Birthdays. Dumb Cunts.

Discuss.

p.s. I'm getting like 5 days notice.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ofcourse its not as simple as that. But we were all good vibes until the bday weekend, then they hit me with this shit.

I hadn't paid my bond money, I was under the impression that since things were going smooth they just weren't too fussed (we had planned to sort a few house things out that just never got done) and since I had other shit on and they weren't saying anything about it, I was doing my other shit. Next thing I know they are giving me 5 days to notice to get my money in, which I did (in a trust account). Apparently it was cash or nothing? I smell borderline extorsion.

*there is more to it as well. You know how sticky these things get (no homo)

Bond money?

trust account?

What the fuck kind of weird rent payment plan is that?

It's like "here, let me pay you with wampum for this month."

Lens you tard, I would of thought at the ripe old age of 30 you would of realised the difference between bond money and rent money. Rent is paid monthly . The other thing involved is I havn't paid utilities. Mainly because they havn't approached me with proper figures and as of last week they gave me a rough estimate (estimate? :shakehead: ) for the past 3 months. There was also some arguing about what I'll pay for. I don't use the phone so I didn't want to pay for it. They are trying to say I should atleast pay rental fees. That and 2 or 3 petty arguments, including one right at the start where things got pretty out of hand over who was taking what room (I insisted on a self contained flat out the back and people seem still bitter), is the whole story.