1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Im getting damn sick of these military helicopters..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Jun 24, 2002.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

Im getting damn sick of these military helicopters..

Discussion started by T.T Boy - Jun 24, 2002

waking me up every hour at night. im sure dazzle or maybe a few others can vouch for me on this one. fucking g8 summit, some stupid helicopter flies by every few minutes, rumor has it theres more military here than canada has in afghanistan, and the place hasnt even started yet. fucking concrete barriers around city hall to stop car bombs. i feel like im in the west bank, and like mr horse says "no sir, i dont like it" because i do not, theres no way i can put up with 2 weeks of this shit. all you protesters, please just shut up and make it easier on me, i just want to sleep and go to work and be able to drive home in peace not being pulled over 50 times on my own street, lets just calm down and take it easy.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Jun 24, 2002

Hahaha....yeah man, we saw that shit hovering around last night. I saw on the news that they have these huge ass MISSILE LAUNCHERS up in Kananaskis. Presumably to blow the protesters into oblivion. And you have to go through like seven hours worth of checkstops if you want to go up there. Shit is getting a little out of hand....

On another note, I want to see some hardcore, violent protests. We had some shitty peaceful one a couple days ago, with old ladies singing songs. What the hell is that? Maybe when it actually starts we'll get all the Europeans that have come over here blowing up cars.....

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

--zeSto-- - Replied Jun 24, 2002

Damn... It's a Poloice State Stampede !

I just hope that someone (protester or security, it doesn't matter) gets eaten by a bear.
    That would make my day!

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Jun 24, 2002

the hippies better not touch the bears.

yeah i saw the song singing protest.......... everywhere else in the world this creats riots, only in calgary does it create song singing. dazzle, you must know some hooligans, call them up.

5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Jun 24, 2002

Let me check my rolodex.....

I think you nad me should go and get the ball rolling. Then everyone else will join in.....

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  6. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang 12oz Elite Member

Mr. Mang - Replied Jun 24, 2002

http://jilbert.punkinatcha.com/crp/sidedur.jpg'>

mang will bring the robotic apocalypse

Mr. Mang - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Jun 24, 2002

ill just drive okay dazzle, you take it from there. im not goingto hippie jail.

8. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Jun 24, 2002

Get some ear plugs, wear em while sleeping.

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  9. dot.

dot. 12oz Junior Member

dot. - Replied Jun 24, 2002

only in calgary...maybe canada does green peace have a $300,000 unit that it uses in parades to pump out Pink, and other top 40's...

it seemed more like a street fair, than a protest...it was like the lilac festival w/out all the koelbasa.

-dot.

dot. - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  10. rip

rip 12oz Elite Member

rip - Replied Jun 24, 2002

stop your bitchin 1 day these milatary guys will probably save your life. whining ass bitch, an i go into the airforce in september so il make sure to make noise by yer house in the middle of the night to piss u off.

rip - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  11. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

^ south of the 49th no doubt.

12. dot.

dot. 12oz Junior Member

dot. - Replied Jun 24, 2002

--rip
    read some news...get informed...don't blather on about how boss you'll be cause you're entering the f**kin' airforce...

this city is undergoing ridiculous circumstances presently...that's the topic of discussion.

imagine (if you can) that your little safe city was infested w/ the amount of troops that your country has sent to Afghanistan...

-dot.

also, 4% of all those that enter the air force get jet duty...so keep dreaming.

dot. - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  13. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

^ to attach a comment...

90% of the killings in a war are comitted by 10% of the soldiers.
    So very few actually become the fighter pilots or 'Rambo' type soldiers.
    and you know what makes these people 'better' soldiers?
    Spacial Awarness.
    You really need to know what's going around you.

the average 'recuit' will be digging ditches, filing sandbags, and refueling trucks
    untill they luck into a desk job.

14. socrates

socrates Guest

socrates - Replied Jun 24, 2002

Canadian riots hahaha, just pretend you all just got out of a hockey game or some shit like that, throw kokanee at the guys on the horses with the big hats.hahahahaha

15. rip

rip 12oz Elite Member

rip - Replied Jun 24, 2002

first off i live in san diego we have like 3 bases within 10 min drive from my house. so dont try and tell me that i dont know what its like having troops around me. and after i go into boot camp i will be going to ocs because i have 4 years of njrotc in high school and i was battalion comander. so after all i will be an officer being able to boss people around.

rip - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: