i'm gettin Fu*ked

Guest nutsonmychin!

Guest nutsonmychin!

When I moved out of my last house it was mad drama. me and the chicks i was living with were on some serious brawling tip. When they moved out they took the cable box/internet stuff. I didnt notice till they had left. The one less lame roommate said it was a total accident and that she'd bring it to me. She's been saying that. I owed her like $80 for the last PG&E bill. I paid her. She hasnt spoken to me since. Now, the comcast shit is in my name. I cant close the acct till i return the boxes. They are trying to charge me almost $300, and send me to collections if i dont pay.

WTF!!!?!!?

THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by porkchop@Mar 28 2006, 07:11 PM

When I moved out of my last house it was mad drama. me and the chicks i was living with were on some serious brawling tip. When they moved out they took the cable box/internet stuff. I didnt notice till they had left. The one less lame roommate said it was a total accident and that she'd bring it to me. She's been saying that. I owed her like $80 for the last PG&E bill. I paid her. She hasnt spoken to me since. Now, the comcast shit is in my name. I cant close the acct till i return the boxes. They are trying to charge me almost $300, and send me to collections if i dont pay.

WTF!!!?!!?

THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talk to your friends who will talk to there friends, who will know where to find this slimy cunt of a bitch and go to where she is and let her know that she needs to rethink the plan or you are going to take it to her ass..

fuck the bullshit, i aint payin 300 bucks for nobody

git em girl!

shit.....

bullshit with my last roomate cost me $472 dollars. I had to cover her portion of the rent one month and when she was about to pay me back she decided it was worth spending on something else seeing as how her credit score is fucked and she is bankrupt

this is what a deadbeat looks like....

96942094_l.jpg

Guest nutsonmychin!

yeah, the other roommate is afraid of me. because i rushed on roommate and chocked her out at our housewarming for turning off my Mac Dre. so she carried mase around an shit. so they def didnt tell me where they were moving. maybe ego can find out for me?! =D

fuck them...argh i am PISSED

keepin it whodie

Guest nutsonmychin!
Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@Mar 28 2006, 05:20 PM

PORKY...

THAT CHIC SMOKING THE CIG WOULD GET IT QUICK!

whats up with her..

tell her about the Pffftface!

thats the chick that carried the mase. you can see her ass naked just about anywhere online.

Originally posted by porkchop+Mar 28 2006, 07:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porkchop - Mar 28 2006, 07:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pfffffffffft@Mar 28 2006, 05:20 PM

PORKY...

THAT CHIC SMOKING THE CIG WOULD GET IT QUICK!

whats up with her..

tell her about the Pffftface!

thats the chick that carried the mase. you can see her ass naked just about anywhere online.

[/b]

i wanna see her naked ass in my bedroom..

feel me?