Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i'm gettin Fu*ked

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by nutsonmychin!, Mar 28, 2006.

1. When I moved out of my last house it was mad drama. me and the chicks i was living with were on some serious brawling tip. When they moved out they took the cable box/internet stuff. I didnt notice till they had left. The one less lame roommate said it was a total accident and that she'd bring it to me. She's been saying that. I owed her like $80 for the last PG&E bill. I paid her. She hasnt spoken to me since. Now, the comcast shit is in my name. I cant close the acct till i return the boxes. They are trying to charge me almost $300, and send me to collections if i dont pay.

WTF!!!?!!?

THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

tell them "fuck your boxes."

3. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

talk to your friends who will talk to there friends, who will know where to find this slimy cunt of a bitch and go to where she is and let her know that she needs to rethink the plan or you are going to take it to her ass..

fuck the bullshit, i aint payin 300 bucks for nobody

git em girl!

4. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

what a bitch .. go to her new place..if you know where thats at..and call her up..and tell her your standing outside waiting for your shit..and if she doesnt open the door you'll bash out her windows and get it yourself

5. count chocula

count chocula Veteran Member

6. Gunm

Gunm Banned

shit.....

bullshit with my last roomate cost me $472 dollars. I had to cover her portion of the rent one month and when she was about to pay me back she decided it was worth spending on something else seeing as how her credit score is fucked and she is bankrupt

this is what a deadbeat looks like....
    [​IMG]

7. Pfffffffffft

or you could glass etch "cable box" across her windshield of her car.

THAT WILL LEARN HER

8. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

why dont you just break into her house?

ive done shit like that on numerous occasions to collect debts

9. count chocula

10. I'LL SEE YOUR FAT UGLY ROOMMATE AND RAISE YOU A FATTER UGLYER EX BITCH WHORE ROOMMATE

[​IMG]

11. Pfffffffffft

$472.00 IN GROCERY BILLS??

12. count chocula

$471.00 on imported mayonnaise

13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I am tempted to post her myspace link and let the destruction league have their way with her fat ass

14. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

haha me too.. fuck people trying to fuck you over

15. Pfffffffffft

PORKY...

THAT CHIC SMOKING THE CIG WOULD GET IT QUICK!

whats up with her..

tell her about the Pffftface!