Im gay.

No, im really not gay.

However...

Today i went grocery shopping, which is one of my favorite past times because i usually end up throwing around mad shit and dropping stuff..

Well anyways, i saved like $20.00 because i had a kroger card..

I love those cool little cards, i feel like a fruit carrying it around on my keychain, but whatever..

Oh, and i bought some lucky charms!!

Not to mention i tried out that new special K with the strawberries in that shit, its hella good..but expensive..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo mafuckas know its all about the PETCO card please believe it!!!! yo i aint even give a fuck yo ill rock that shit with pride like yo you some bitch ass spendin more money than you gotta mafuckas cause yo me right here this cat talkin to you personally he be on some save money get money fuck you money shit word the fuck up!!

CHRIST PUNCHER MONEY SAVIN ONER

hahhah...you think your gay for pushing the kroger card???

please...

my hobbies include throwing dinner parties, perfecting difficult desserts, wine tastings, coordinating my apartment and searching for the perfect martini...

basically the only thing keeping me from being a flaming homosexual is the fact that i go to bed with a female every night....

yow.....

Guest mikro137

those cards are demographics scams. they track your spending for corperations , to decide what YOU want. whatever.

Guest Pilau Hands
my hobbies include throwing dinner parties, perfecting difficult desserts, wine tastings, coordinating my apartment and searching for the perfect martini...

boogie hands, you're my hero.

• 11 months later...
Originally posted by Christ Puncher Oner

yo mafuckas know its all about the PETCO card please believe it!!!! yo i aint even give a fuck yo ill rock that shit with pride like yo you some bitch ass spendin more money than you gotta mafuckas cause yo me right here this cat talkin to you personally he be on some save money get money fuck you money shit word the fuck up!!

CHRIST PUNCHER MONEY SAVIN ONER

jesus christ almighty..that was funny.

:lol:

ohh yeah, as for Petco....I don't have one of their pals cards. But when they ask, i just say my last name and they have to look it up for me like they's my bitch. and i say "it should be under Teressa" cause i saw that name on the list of the same last names one time. I play bitches hard.

Archived