Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Im gay.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shameless self promotion, Jul 15, 2002.

1. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

No, im really not gay.
    However...

Today i went grocery shopping, which is one of my favorite past times because i usually end up throwing around mad shit and dropping stuff..

Well anyways, i saved like $20.00 because i had a kroger card..

I love those cool little cards, i feel like a fruit carrying it around on my keychain, but whatever..

Oh, and i bought some lucky charms!!

Not to mention i tried out that new special K with the strawberries in that shit, its hella good..but expensive..

2. Legal Speed

Legal Speed Junior Member

i've accumulated a kroger card, a safeway card, an econo card, a cub foods card... and a few more ive lost track of. funny thing is, i've never used a single one of them.

3. Christ Puncher Oner

Christ Puncher Oner Member

yo mafuckas know its all about the PETCO card please believe it!!!! yo i aint even give a fuck yo ill rock that shit with pride like yo you some bitch ass spendin more money than you gotta mafuckas cause yo me right here this cat talkin to you personally he be on some save money get money fuck you money shit word the fuck up!!

CHRIST PUNCHER MONEY SAVIN ONER

4. shameless self promotion

HAHHAHAA...^^^^^^

Where have you been man?? You need go jump on here more often!!

5. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

where can i get a Petco card Cats wanna know

6. Christ Puncher Oner

Christ Puncher Oner Member

PETCO REPRESENT MAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CP OH MY LORD I CANT BELIEVE THE SAVINS ONER

7. shameless self promotion

8. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I went shopping one night at kroger I spent almost $30 but I saved like $16...saving money like that is worth keeping on those on your keys.

9. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

hahhah...you think your gay for pushing the kroger card???

please...

my hobbies include throwing dinner parties, perfecting difficult desserts, wine tastings, coordinating my apartment and searching for the perfect martini...

basically the only thing keeping me from being a flaming homosexual is the fact that i go to bed with a female every night....

yow.....

10. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

11. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

those cards are scams.

they arent waht you're actually saving. they're what you're saving if you didn ahve a card... so basically they pump up the prices and tell you you're saving all this money.

12. sneak

sneak Guest

no, no no no no no no no no

its ALL about the colleage discount card at sainsburys

13. zen

zen New Jack

i can get 5.95 pizza from dominoes cause i got a uni discount card.

14. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

those cards are demographics scams. they track your spending for corperations , to decide what YOU want. whatever.

15. shameless self promotion

mt lebanon highschool

fighting devils right?