I'm finally back and I've got a story about how...

RoboThruster

So its been a couple of months since I found time to post here. As I remember it I had some half finished stories and shit dangling. Apoligies to anyone who noticed and got left hanging, I've been partying four nights a week and handling my other ish the rest. That and my computer got retarded, and not in the crunk sense of the word.

To make up for it, here's a recap of my love life the last month or so.

It goes alittle something like this. Robothruster meets girl. She's some years older than him and used to be a fashion designer but wasn't liking the scene so went back to school to do an Engineering degree, this is where Robothruster meets her. She's very headstrong and pretty much tells him she wants to get busy the first night they meet. This should of set off alarms in Robothrusters head, but Robothruster is in super social mode and gives her benefit of the doubt. They end up seeing each other and shit slowly gets more and more ugly.

Girl thinks Robothruster is not all that into her, and keeps bringing up weird shit. Robothruster tells her "its been two weeks, I don't just fall for people like that, I go with the flow and see if it turns into something, you should do the same". This isn't ok for girl. She starts flirting with other guys ( my neighbour in particular.Bear in mind me and this girl live in the same building) and asking Robo more weird questions. Things like "So did you just go out with me because it was clear I liked you" or "if you could date so and so over me would you do it?". When Robothruster pulls her up on this girl says "I'm trying not to like you too much".

Girl eventually ends up giving Robothruster some speech like "I'm alot older than you, I'm at a point where I'm thinking about serious relationships. I know your not at an age where you want to do that. Maybe we should cool it". Robothruster says "Your right, I'm not up for something so serious". Girl says "Lets just have casual sex and I'll emotionally detach myself". Robothuster agrees.

This doesn't work out. The boundries get blurred. The age and serious relationship thing becomes an issue again. Both Robo and Girl say lets just be friends. Then make out the next day. Then say lets just be friends again the same night.

Next day both Robo and Girl are required to go to gay friends birthday party at a lesbian bar. (The gay friends a dude by the way). Girl has been hanging out with this kid who's a few years younger than Robo (one of these guys Girl has been flirting with) and decides to bring him along. Robothruster and Girl and Kid are on bus on the way to party. Robo sits down and Girl and Kid start holding hands. Robo is like wtf? but doesn't say anything because he doesn't want things to esculate while they are all trapped on the bus together. They get off and Robothruster pulls Girl aside. Conversation is as follows.

R- "Were you two just holding hands on the way here? Whats up with that?"

G-" Yeah, it happened tonight"

R-"Well considering that whole spill you gave me about how young I am, its pretty funny to see you with this kid"

(Kid looks over and walks a couple steps forward, Robothruster gives him a "mind your own buisiness" look, Kid goes red and looks away)

G-"I just like his company"

R-"Well, like I said we're just meant to be friends, so I don't really care. But you could of atleast had the guts to be straight up with me and tell me that you just didn't like mine"

G-" How can you say that, you know I like your company"

(Girl looks like she's about to turn on the water works)

R-"Whatever, this is fucking weird. I'm going home"

Robothruster goes back to his place where people are drinking belgium beer, eating cake and making margaritas. Robothruster parties on like its Waynes World, sends gay friend an apologetic text message and finally gets to his bed at about 4 am. Girl knocks on his door. Robo stumbles to said door and opens it. Girl is drunk and tries to act like Robothruster and her are still cool. Conversation is as follows.

G-"Hey whats up"

R-"Bed, can I help you with something?"

G-"The boy is gay"

R-"Which boy"

G-"Kid"

R-"Oh"

G-"He was hinting all night that he wasn't straight as he looks, then he kissed birthday boy on the lips and left"

Robothruster points and laughs for a couple minutes, then slams door in Girls face and has a good mornings sleep.

The end.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

<OBJECT CLASSID='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=150><PARAM NAME=MOVIE VALUE=http://img76.exs.cx/img76/3480/swfokkk1me.swf><PARAM NAME=PLAY VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=LOOP VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=QUALITY VALUE=HIGH><EMBED SRC=http://img76.exs.cx/img76/3480/swfokkk1me.swf WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=150 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH></EMBED></OBJECT>

REPLACE "YOU" WITH "HE'S" AIGHT, ONE.

M E R O E S ..

MLBCFAMILIA

that bitch was stupid. you should fuck her in the ass, take pictures, and never speak to her again.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Apr 7 2005, 11:09 AM

<OBJECT CLASSID='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=150><PARAM NAME=MOVIE VALUE=http://img76.exs.cx/img76/3480/swfokkk1me.swf><PARAM NAME=PLAY VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=LOOP VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=QUALITY VALUE=HIGH><EMBED SRC=http://img76.exs.cx/img76/3480/swfokkk1me.swf WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=150 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH></EMBED></OBJECT>

REPLACE "YOU" WITH "HE'S"  AIGHT, ONE.

M E R O E S ..

MLBCFAMILIA

i finally clicked on that shit after seeing it a few times :lol:

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan+Apr 8 2005, 09:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (I-Patch-Clan - Apr 8 2005, 09:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>well done my friend.Buti only hope there is a follow up story with the girl.I must know the aftermath..

[/b]

There actually hasn't been too much of an aftermath, which is cool because as you obviously know, that kind of situation could be pretty ugly. Basically I saw her the mourning after. I was talking to our gay friend and she came up. I just said hello, talked to birthday boy a bit more then bailed because I had shit to do. Later I saw her in the hallway said hi and kept walking. She turns around and is like "So are you going to keep ignoring me like forever". I tell her I'm not ignoring her and if she wants to talk about it she can come to my place later. She does but I'm busy on the phone laughing and telling one of my old highschool buddies about the whole saga so she leaves and comes back in the evening.

She tells me how she'de still like to be friends with me and how in all her past relationships she's always ended up being really close with the dude as friends.

I tell her I'm not holding any grudges or anything like that, and we have to live together so its good to be on good terms or whatever. But if she's looking to have some real solid friendship with me she's going to be dissapointed because its not going to happen. She gets all huffy and leaves.

Next day I see doing her laundry, make some polite conversation and we smooth things over.

Since then things have been all good, but kind of weird. Basically she keeps trying to inch her way back into my life. She asked if I could walk her to class ( I was heading out anyway) the other day when I stopped to talk to some people. When I went to go my own seperate way a little bit up the street she goes "just walk with me robo." I ask why and she says "I don't know, cos your really cool". I tell her I'm not that cool and she'll survive without me.

Day before yesterday she knocked on my door. I said whats up and she says something like "I'm just feeling really down and unattractive right now" and goes to come into my place. I stand in the doorway and make some polite chat for a bit then tell her I've got work to do and excuse myself.

She's also cracked the shits a couple times since she's seen that I'm getting to know a couple of the other girls who live here.

Aside from that its been smooth sailing. I mean it hasn't really affected me in anyway.

<!--QuoteBegin-porque@Apr 8 2005, 04:11 PM

...how you gonna pass up a middle-of-the-night-emotional booty call?...

I call the booty, the booty doesn't call me. You dig?

Oh yeah and thanks to all those with the positive reply's. Glad you guys found it entertaining.

Now I must go and get retardly drunk with some girl dressed up as a Japanese groupy. I kid you not.

Out.

"I'm just feeling really down and unattractive right now"

I'm not saying you had to do something with her this time, but man, if a girl ever says that to me, I'm going to...nevermind. 12oz is too soft for what i was gonna say.

good story, though, man.

New update,

Last 4 or 5 days she's been looking pretty out of form. She's got a cold and shit but its pretty obvious its more than that. She knocked on my door again tonight and looked like she was totally ready to break down. She told me while we were going out she has a history of depression and is on medication.

When she came in I was caught off guard and in the middle of painting a portrait so I practically kicked her out, but now that I think about it, I was a bit harsh.

Even overly emotional girls with issues shouldn't feel so down and out. Especially since I was so unfazed by the whole thing.

Bleh.