Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I'm finally back and I've got a story about how...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by RoboThruster, Apr 7, 2005.

1. RoboThruster

RoboThruster Member

So its been a couple of months since I found time to post here. As I remember it I had some half finished stories and shit dangling. Apoligies to anyone who noticed and got left hanging, I've been partying four nights a week and handling my other ish the rest. That and my computer got retarded, and not in the crunk sense of the word.

To make up for it, here's a recap of my love life the last month or so.

It goes alittle something like this. Robothruster meets girl. She's some years older than him and used to be a fashion designer but wasn't liking the scene so went back to school to do an Engineering degree, this is where Robothruster meets her. She's very headstrong and pretty much tells him she wants to get busy the first night they meet. This should of set off alarms in Robothrusters head, but Robothruster is in super social mode and gives her benefit of the doubt. They end up seeing each other and shit slowly gets more and more ugly.

Girl thinks Robothruster is not all that into her, and keeps bringing up weird shit. Robothruster tells her "its been two weeks, I don't just fall for people like that, I go with the flow and see if it turns into something, you should do the same". This isn't ok for girl. She starts flirting with other guys ( my neighbour in particular.Bear in mind me and this girl live in the same building) and asking Robo more weird questions. Things like "So did you just go out with me because it was clear I liked you" or "if you could date so and so over me would you do it?". When Robothruster pulls her up on this girl says "I'm trying not to like you too much".

Girl eventually ends up giving Robothruster some speech like "I'm alot older than you, I'm at a point where I'm thinking about serious relationships. I know your not at an age where you want to do that. Maybe we should cool it". Robothruster says "Your right, I'm not up for something so serious". Girl says "Lets just have casual sex and I'll emotionally detach myself". Robothuster agrees.

This doesn't work out. The boundries get blurred. The age and serious relationship thing becomes an issue again. Both Robo and Girl say lets just be friends. Then make out the next day. Then say lets just be friends again the same night.

Next day both Robo and Girl are required to go to gay friends birthday party at a lesbian bar. (The gay friends a dude by the way). Girl has been hanging out with this kid who's a few years younger than Robo (one of these guys Girl has been flirting with) and decides to bring him along. Robothruster and Girl and Kid are on bus on the way to party. Robo sits down and Girl and Kid start holding hands. Robo is like wtf? but doesn't say anything because he doesn't want things to esculate while they are all trapped on the bus together. They get off and Robothruster pulls Girl aside. Conversation is as follows.

R- "Were you two just holding hands on the way here? Whats up with that?"
    G-" Yeah, it happened tonight"
    R-"Well considering that whole spill you gave me about how young I am, its pretty funny to see you with this kid"
    (Kid looks over and walks a couple steps forward, Robothruster gives him a "mind your own buisiness" look, Kid goes red and looks away)
    G-"I just like his company"
    R-"Well, like I said we're just meant to be friends, so I don't really care. But you could of atleast had the guts to be straight up with me and tell me that you just didn't like mine"
    G-" How can you say that, you know I like your company"
    (Girl looks like she's about to turn on the water works)
    R-"Whatever, this is fucking weird. I'm going home"

Robothruster goes back to his place where people are drinking belgium beer, eating cake and making margaritas. Robothruster parties on like its Waynes World, sends gay friend an apologetic text message and finally gets to his bed at about 4 am. Girl knocks on his door. Robo stumbles to said door and opens it. Girl is drunk and tries to act like Robothruster and her are still cool. Conversation is as follows.

G-"Hey whats up"
    R-"Bed, can I help you with something?"
    G-"The boy is gay"
    R-"Which boy"
    G-"Kid"
    R-"Oh"
    G-"He was hinting all night that he wasn't straight as he looks, then he kissed birthday boy on the lips and left"

Robothruster points and laughs for a couple minutes, then slams door in Girls face and has a good mornings sleep.

The end.

2. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

Hahaha that's great.

First.

3. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

that was an awsome story, glad to have ya back

4. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

5. SPORTO

SPORTO Senior Member

If it had been "then slams fist in Girls face and has a good mornings sleep."

I doubt you would have felt the need to tell this story!

Bitchs & their fuck'n mind games.

Psssh..

6. sneak

sneak Guest

haha, good story.
    i like how you refer to people in the 3rd sense and by names like "kid" "girl" etc./

7. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

8. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

<OBJECT CLASSID='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=150><PARAM NAME=MOVIE VALUE=http://img76.exs.cx/img76/3480/swfokkk1me.swf><PARAM NAME=PLAY VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=LOOP VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=QUALITY VALUE=HIGH><EMBED SRC=http://img76.exs.cx/img76/3480/swfokkk1me.swf WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=150 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH></EMBED></OBJECT>

REPLACE "YOU" WITH "HE'S" AIGHT, ONE.

M E R O E S ..
    MLBCFAMILIA

9. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

you went somewhere?
    Can't say I noticed.

10. Gunm

Gunm Banned

my ex dates a coked out asshole in a rock band.

11. destroya

destroya Senior Member

that bitch was stupid. you should fuck her in the ass, take pictures, and never speak to her again.

i finally clicked on that shit after seeing it a few times :lol:

12. 8onus

8onus Banned

[​IMG]

13. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

^^

Whats he saying? "Ohk-k-k-kay what?"

14. courtorder

courtorder Senior Member

hahahaha, mero that shit is most excellent. good story

15. Samsung

Samsung New Jack

In the end of the story instead of slamming the door on her. I would have probably sexed her then made things wierd when i stopped answering her phone calls.

But good for you, you probably did the better thing.