im fed up with living

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

thats it...im tired of living in this bullshit life, striving to become another brainwashed citizen of this fucked up country, striving to lead a stupid pointless life of the average american citizen...working jobs...i dont want any part of it....having a famiy...i dont want any part of that...family dinners, vacations, all that pointless shit i watch my stupid family around me worry and stress about....i dont want any part of it...i dont want to end up another average fuckin american citizen, working 9-5, leading boring uneventful lives, having to cope with all that family bullshit, financial bullshit, stress laden lives...ive watched my family for the last 5 years, totaly unaware of what kinda pointless shit they do...leading yet another fucked up life of the millions of oother dumbass people living stupid fucked up lives that will abruptly end when they die...for what?? for what did tehy do that stupid job for? for what did tehy raise a stupid family? for what did they worry about constantly? its all stupid...i have come to the fact that i dont want to be any part of the average american citizens life....i dont want to end up like my parents or any other person living in this country who do shit for no reason at all....i think life is pointless....and it doesnt fuckin matter anymore to me.....i have come to the realization that i am a fuckin loser, and im tired of striving to become something i dont want to become...im tired of being pushed around by parents...im tired of being a pussy because im too chicken to do anything about it....this is all fucking bullshit...im pissed off, depressed, angry, violent, and i have an urge to destroy or kill something right now, hopefully my own life.....i could give a fuck if you actually read any of that bullshit i just wrote....i need to vent this anger somewhere.....vent your anger at this stupid world in this thread...im going to go kill somebody

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i never had that hole famliy thing ,dinners,and vacations,so maybe u should be thankfull for that .? or take a drive see the world that turns around use as we waste are breaths sittin around these computers.

and if your gonna kill some one make it g. w.

i see where ur comin from sometimes. but id rather change my life than end it. theres plenty to live for in the world even with all the fucked up shit that goes on. its always been goind on and u just need to learn how to live with as little of it as possible. at least u realize how much bullshit there is. most people dont even have that much awareness. the US is driven by desire. people in america think they have to fulfill their desires unlike most of the rest of the world who still stick to what they need. but everyones a fuckin hypocrite whether they know it or not so all you can do is your best.

Guest uncle-boy

2 cents

i know my life is worth something and i'm sure yours is too. if not to you then to somoeone else. shit maybe to people on this thread. i don't know you, and i don't think anyone gives 2 shits about me in here or anything. but i just don't think anyone should kil themselves because they are a bit lost at the moment. take it easy.

americans are not run by desire i dont know what bullshit bush speach u listened to its fear........the rest of the world dosent care like france and the rest of western europe they have been around for 1000s of years before the u.s. they know not to strees themselfs over bullshit and to enjoy there time hear.

Guest willy.wonka

WELL,

IM DRUNK AND I SEE DEATH AS A GIFT...

I HAVE BEEN HINKIN ABOUT SUICIDE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYD NOW AND I FEEL IT NOT WORTH IT,,,,DAMN DEMONS...

Originally posted by jupiters7

i never had that hole famliy thing ,dinners,and vacations,so maybe u should be thankfull for that .? or take a drive see the world that turns around use as we waste are breaths sittin around these computers.

and if your gonna kill some one make it g. w.

This proves that no one is going to be truly content with their lives.

Those who have it don't want it. Those who don't have it want it.

thats it...im tired of living in this bullshit life, striving to become another brainwashed citizen of this fucked up country, striving to lead a stupid pointless life of the average american citizen...working jobs...i dont want any part of it....having a famiy...i dont want any part of that...family dinners, vacations, all that pointless shit i watch my stupid family around me worry and stress about....i dont want any part of it...i dont want to end up another average fuckin american citizen, working 9-5, leading boring uneventful lives, having to cope with all that family bullshit, financial bullshit, stress laden lives...ive watched my family for the last 5 years, totaly unaware of what kinda pointless shit they do...leading yet another fucked up life of the millions of oother dumbass people living stupid fucked up lives that will abruptly end when they die...for what?? for what did tehy do that stupid job for? for what did tehy raise a stupid family? for what did they worry about constantly? its all stupid...i have come to the fact that i dont want to be any part of the average american citizens life....i dont want to end up like my parents or any other person living in this country who do shit for no reason at all....i think life is pointless....and it doesnt fuckin matter anymore to me.....i have come to the realization that i am a fuckin loser, and im tired of striving to become something i dont want to become...im tired of being pushed around by parents...im tired of being a pussy because im too chicken to do anything about it....this is all fucking bullshit...im pissed off, depressed, angry, violent, and i have an urge to destroy or kill something right now, hopefully my own life.....i could give a fuck if you actually read any of that bullshit i just wrote....i need to vent this anger somewhere.....vent your anger at this stupid world in this thread...im going to go kill somebody

whoa trench coat mafia alert!!!!!! dude, i know how you feel, i swear, get the gun, let's do this!!! (i'm with you)

Guest -MOE LESTER-

fuck no i aint shooting up my school...i think thats a pussy ass way to go out....cheap fame.....im gonna make an attempt to get myself out of the "average" american cycle...when i think about it.....almost 95% of all this madnesss and depression i go through is because of my parents....they have the highest, wrost expectations for me...their whole philosphopy is "fuck your social life, your gonna study and get straight As, go to teh best college, and graduate and become a business man"...fuck that....i dont live for the next ten years, im gonna start living for now.....im tired of their stupid rules and regulations....i cant believe ive put up with it for the last 5 years of my life....pistol, i accept the invitation to a party....i havent been to a house party in over a year....its about time i went to one

i feel the same as moe on this one. just do what you want and don't worry about anyone else. live your life the way YOU want to live.

just don't kill anybody. you don't want to be in prison getting fucked in the ass daily for the rest of your life.

Guest dukeofyork

terrorize the area kode!!!!

nyaaaahhhhhh!

go paint dude. itll keep you sane.

works for me.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

^^^^You should add little rhymes here and there, start a rap-core group and score millions off of depressed pimply teens just like yourself!

"Crawwwwwling in my skin, these wounds they will not heee-al" -linkin park! hahahahaha.

Re: Re: im fed up with living

Originally posted by slimeball

^^^^You should add little rhymes here and there, start a rap-core group and score millions off of depressed pimply teens just like yourself!

"Crawwwwwling in my skin, these wounds they will not heee-al" -linkin park! hahahahaha.

FUNNIEST SHIT EVER

Re: Re: im fed up with living

Originally posted by slimeball

hahahahahahah. Linkin Park is so gay. Half assed want to be metal pussies.

Originally posted by swif1

i like linkin park :beat:

I too like linkin park. But it probably started becuase of their song "Step Up"(Unreleased to my knowledge). This song doesn't have the whiny voiced guy in it. Instead it has the(Im gonna get mounds of heat for this) MC of the group, Mike Shinoda dissing Limp Bizkit:

"Watch as the room rocks, Mentally moonwalk/

Mix-Media slang bangin' in your boom box/

Verbal Violence, Lyrical Stylist/

In a world where rock-hip hop rhymes are childish/

You can't tempt me with rhymes that are empty/

Rappin' over a beat doesn't make you an MC/

With your lack of skill and facility your killin' me/

And a DJ in your group just for credibility/

I heard that some of you are getting help with your rhymes/

your not an MC if someone else writes your lines/

and rapping over rock doesn't make you a pioneer/

cuase rock and hip-hop have collaborated for years/

and now its getting randomly mixed and matched up/

all after a fast buck, and all the tracks suck/

So how does it stack up?, none of its real/

you want to be an MC, you have to study the skill."

I personally beleive Mike Shinoda saves any linkin park song hes on if he busts a small flow. But thats just me..

Archived