Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

im fed up with living

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -MOE LESTER-, May 11, 2002.

1. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

thats it...im tired of living in this bullshit life, striving to become another brainwashed citizen of this fucked up country, striving to lead a stupid pointless life of the average american citizen...working jobs...i dont want any part of it....having a famiy...i dont want any part of that...family dinners, vacations, all that pointless shit i watch my stupid family around me worry and stress about....i dont want any part of it...i dont want to end up another average fuckin american citizen, working 9-5, leading boring uneventful lives, having to cope with all that family bullshit, financial bullshit, stress laden lives...ive watched my family for the last 5 years, totaly unaware of what kinda pointless shit they do...leading yet another fucked up life of the millions of oother dumbass people living stupid fucked up lives that will abruptly end when they die...for what?? for what did tehy do that stupid job for? for what did tehy raise a stupid family? for what did they worry about constantly? its all stupid...i have come to the fact that i dont want to be any part of the average american citizens life....i dont want to end up like my parents or any other person living in this country who do shit for no reason at all....i think life is pointless....and it doesnt fuckin matter anymore to me.....i have come to the realization that i am a fuckin loser, and im tired of striving to become something i dont want to become...im tired of being pushed around by parents...im tired of being a pussy because im too chicken to do anything about it....this is all fucking bullshit...im pissed off, depressed, angry, violent, and i have an urge to destroy or kill something right now, hopefully my own life.....i could give a fuck if you actually read any of that bullshit i just wrote....i need to vent this anger somewhere.....vent your anger at this stupid world in this thread...im going to go kill somebody

2. jupiters7

jupiters7 Member

i never had that hole famliy thing ,dinners,and vacations,so maybe u should be thankfull for that .? or take a drive see the world that turns around use as we waste are breaths sittin around these computers.
    and if your gonna kill some one make it g. w.

3. jah

jah Elite Member

i see where ur comin from sometimes. but id rather change my life than end it. theres plenty to live for in the world even with all the fucked up shit that goes on. its always been goind on and u just need to learn how to live with as little of it as possible. at least u realize how much bullshit there is. most people dont even have that much awareness. the US is driven by desire. people in america think they have to fulfill their desires unlike most of the rest of the world who still stick to what they need. but everyones a fuckin hypocrite whether they know it or not so all you can do is your best.

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Bin's more horrible American cousin.

Seriously man, go destroy with your aerosol.

5. pecker wood

pecker wood New Jack

that sounds like a suicide note note minus the i love you mom part , who cares

6. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

2 cents

i know my life is worth something and i'm sure yours is too. if not to you then to somoeone else. shit maybe to people on this thread. i don't know you, and i don't think anyone gives 2 shits about me in here or anything. but i just don't think anyone should kil themselves because they are a bit lost at the moment. take it easy.

7. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

"is this the suicide talk, or the nickname talk?"

I know the feeling. Just bug out....start living the way you want and see what happens...

8. jupiters7

jupiters7 Member

americans are not run by desire i dont know what bullshit bush speach u listened to its fear........the rest of the world dosent care like france and the rest of western europe they have been around for 1000s of years before the u.s. they know not to strees themselfs over bullshit and to enjoy there time hear.

9. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Jeremy spoke in class yesterday...

10. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

You need to join up with the [​IMG]

11. SKUMBALUCKAH

SKUMBALUCKAH Senior Member

12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Welcome to the clubs dude.
    It's about time.
    Hand you an e-beer.
    Courtesy of THE http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon24.gif'>

[img]http://www.metropoleparis.com/2000/523/club4523.jpg'>

13. When

When 12oz Loyalist

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

WELL,
    IM DRUNK AND I SEE DEATH AS A GIFT...
    I HAVE BEEN HINKIN ABOUT SUICIDE FOR A COUPLE OF DAYD NOW AND I FEEL IT NOT WORTH IT,,,,DAMN DEMONS...

15. When

When 12oz Loyalist

oh no you dont! you have much nightowling to do before you die