IM FAT

ASER1NE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cardio will help you lose weight. while weight lifting will help change some of that left over butterball from fat to lean muscle. if you do both don't plan on losing too much weight. because as that fat turns to muscle you'll might gain a few , remember muscle weighs more than fat.

Guest got tha feva

hydroxycut or xenadrine work wonders... you never want to eat, and whatever you do eat, you shit out almost immediately. just make sure you cycle them so you don't become addicted or wear out your adrenals.

only eat when you are so hungry it feels like your stomach is trying to climb out your throat, and stop as soon as you don't feel hungry anymore. drink lots of water and nothing else.. no soda, or juice. when you eat, just eat raw fruits, veggies, and lean proteins (fish, turkey, chicken). like someone else said stay away from carbs (grain, starches, sugar). stay active. if you want to work out, run... do push ups, crunches, butt blasters, squats, yoga... things that use your own body weight.. that way you won't build excess muscle, you'll only build what you need. if you're going to drink alcohol, stay away from beer.. drink dry martini's and shit that's not high in sugar.

just keep your goal in mind, and listen to your body. do things that keep you active, and stay away from things that make you want to be lazy and eat.

Prude

when i was in basic training..I went in weighing 207, and after about 7 weeks of training weighed about 180, and more muscular than Id ever been in my life..so i obviously lost alot of fat.

Heres some things we did in basic and if you do them I guarantee youll lose weight -

only drink water - avoid sodas like the plague

3 square meals per day - no snacks

as far as exercise, make sure you do it often and go farther with it than you want to. if you stop everytime you get uncomfortable it will take forever. do it until it hurts, then keep going.

good info however you forget im NOT OBESE , nor do i want to starve myself ......

maybe i should rephraze :

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ROUTINES THEY USE/KNOW TO LOSE A FEW POUNDS AND GAIN MUSCLE........JUST GENERALLY GET INTO GOOD FIT CUT SHAPE............

:crazy:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Aser, the first step towards losing weight is admitting to yourself that you are an obese, greasy fuck. Denial doesn't help anyone.

Anyways, "butt blasters" sound pretty good, I'm down for those. Blazing fast metabolisms rock... I drink as much beer as I could possibly want and never go over 135 lbs. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Aser, the first step towards losing weight is admitting to yourself that you are an obese, greasy fuck. Denial doesn't help anyone.

Anyways, "butt blasters" sound pretty good, I'm down for those. Blazing fast metabolisms rock... I drink as much beer as I could possibly want and never go over 135 lbs. Beer,

El Mamerro

Hahahaha!

Guest got tha feva
Originally posted by ASER1NE

some more info about these-hydroxycut or xenadrine , but i dont want my hair to fall out or my cock to shrink....or whatever else you was saying about adrenals ?

Hydroxycuts are the ones I use. It's ephedra, guranna extract, caffiene, salicin complex, and L carnitine.. Ephedra and guranna are herbal stimulents, they raise your blood pressure a little bit and make your whole body heat up and move a lot faster. Thus you're digestive system instantly clears everything out and your body taps into your fat reserves for energy. Sitting down feels like a chore, but your not so tweaked you've got the jitters and they wear off within about 5 hours. Salicin complex is made from willow bark, which is an herbal asprin. When you take it before eating it upsets your stomach, not in an uncomfterble way, but in a way that makes eating sound extremely unappealing. L-Carnatine is an amino acid that is good for turning fat into muscle.

I take them about 4 days on, 3 days off. I've taken them for over a year, skipping a few months in between.. and my hair's never fallen out. I don't have balls, but since it's not a testosterone booster and has nothing to do with hormones I'm guessing they won't make your balls shrink. They work really good.. the only side effect I've heard of is some old fat men having strokes while trying to run on a treadmill. If you're THAT out of shape, you have a bad heart or high blood pressure, then you shouldn't take them. But you're just tryin to slim off a couple holiday pounds, so they should be about perfect for you.

Prude

Start drinking water with you meals and avoid the greasy as food. Seriously water instead of coke and all that shit works trust me my boy lost like 10 pounds just drinking water rather than all that other shit.

Or else join CLay Henry and Jarrod on the subway route.

Devilush getting back into shape

well i love foods that contain carbohydrates adn starch such as potatoes, rice, bread, etc. and those are bad if you dont work out at all. they eventually build up into fat. but i have started to work out for the new year. i started to run more. but i couldnt handle that. and i started to ride my bike more, without the breaks so my legs are in constant motion. but now i started dancing again. throughout high school and the beginning years of college, i used to competively latin dance. but then i stopped. so here i am again getting back into the same routine, but this time its hip hop dance classes. i figured, if i am going to get back into chape, i migght as well do something that i really enjoy and that would be dancing. but i dunno if you're going to take my advice because i am not too sure if you are willing to go out there and shake your booty. another thing i started doing is drinking a lot of water while i am eating. and cut your proportions. you can eat anything you want, its just the proportions that people pile on.

werdwerd , thanx to feva for the info.......ima look into that shit around here.....and to everyone else for the pertinent info

el mamero .........thanz for helping me get over my denial , i am a huge whale of a person will small rodents hiding in my fat rolls........hahahaha

i guess its time to get to drinkin the H2O........but shit that stuff tastes terrioble..............better invest in a brita water filter too...........cheers

I work out 6 days a week, here's my routine:

Monday/ Friday: chest, triceps, shoulders, abs, 30-45 min. cardio

Tuesday/ Saturday: biceps, back, 30-45 min. cardio

Wednesday: Legs, abs, 30-45 min. cardio

Thursday: Rest

Sunday: 30-45 min. cardio, abs

for cardio i do the EFX

Monday workout:

bench: warm-up set, pyramid sets of 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 reps

military press: 3 sets x 8-10 reps

french curls/ nose breakers: 3 sets x 8-10 reps, 10 presses after each set (this helps build your triceps and lower/ inner pecs)

incline bench press: 3 sets x 8-10 reps

shrugs: 3 sets x 15 reps

tricep pull-downs: 3 sets x 8-10 reps

cable cross-overs OR decline bench press: 3 sets x 8-10 reps

dumbell lateral raises: 3 sets x 8-10 reps

overhead tricep extensions with dumbells:3 sets x 8-10 reps

abs

cardio 30-45 min.

Tuesday:

barbell curls: 3 sets x 8-10 reps

seated rows: 3 sets x 15 reps

seated hammer curls: 3 sets x 8-10 reps

lat pull-downs: 3 sets x 8-10 reps

preacher curls: 3 sets x 8-10 reps

reverse crunches: 3 sets x 25 reps

cardio

Wednesday:

squats: warm-up set, pyramid sets of 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 reps

leg extensions: 3 sets x 8-10 reps

leg abductions: 3 sets x 8-10 reps

calf raises: 3 sets x 20-25 reps

lunges: 3 sets x 10 reps (each leg)

abs

cardio

Thursday:

REST!!!

Friday:

dumbell bench presses: 3 sets x 8-10 reps

french curls/ nose breakers: 3 sets x 8-10 reps, 10 presses after each set

incline dumbell presses: 3 sets x 8-10 reps

abs

cardio

Alternate Friday:

close grip bench press: warm up set, 3 sets x 8-10 reps

french curls/ nose breakers: 3 sets x 8-10 reps, 10 presses after each set

close grip incline press: 3 sets x 8-10 reps

abs

cardio

Saturday:

repeat Tuesday

Sunday:

cardio

abs

basically my DONT'S in eating:

never eat fried food

no candy whatsoever

no pop at all, very minimal juice...like 1 OJ for breakfast

nothing high in saturated fat, i.e. butter!

no fast food

just think to yourself before u eat: does this serve any nutrirional purpose, or is it empty calories that will make me fat?

what i try to eat:

protein protein protein

drink nothing but water, skim milk, protein shakes

ALWAYS eat breakfast, breakfast is seriously so good for you, it speads up your metabolism better that any other natural thing

i eat very often, i have like 5-7 small, nutritious meals a day...less also speads the fuck out of your metabolism

supplements:

the ONLY shit i use is Pro Performance 100% whey protein supplement; no hydroxycut, creatine, or anything else along those lines. i have a very strong ethic about my body, i do everything on my own. i dont want to rely on shit to do it for me.

well dude that basically does it. i hope u appreciate all this fuckin typing. but for real, my routine works. i dont mean to sound cocky but: im 19 yrs old, i weigh 164 ish, and i bench 300 lbs. i have nothing but dedication for working out though. my whole schedule is designed around working out and i spend 2-2.5 hrs. in the gym on most days. i act as a trainer to my friends that lift and my routine has shown drastic improvements for them. well that's it. good luck dude. remember: effort, dedication, time, and be positive.

any questions, hit me up on AIM: oldirtywilliams or email: oldirtywilliams@aol.com

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Do planches. Pay no attention to what this idiot is wearing (couldn't find a better picture), just what he's doing:

http://www.acrobatika.com/images/galerie/lutin%20planche.jpg'>

Everyday, just try a few times to hold this pose as long as you can. They're hard as balls to do, but in a few months you should be able to hold it for a few seconds. This pose works everything... legs, back, chest, abs, arms, even your fucking neck. And you can do it anywhere, no weights needed. Oh, and start out with your legs spread and on the palms of your hands (that guy is incredibly strong to be doing them like that). I can hold it for around 5-6 seconds spread and like 2 seconds non-spread, and it's toned me up a bit and made me a lot stronger. I can't bench-press a light bulb, but trust me, this is more impressive. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by ASER1NE

some more info about these-hydroxycut or xenadrine , but i dont want my hair to fall out or my cock to shrink....or whatever else you was saying about adrenals ?

They're not for everybody... only if your healthy with no heath problems (like heart problems and shit), and want to loose weight fast.

I took that shit for like 2 weeks and I almost died... it was crazy. I didn't feel like eating AT ALL (which is bad as fuck because if you don't eat, theres nothing to burn, so it burns away at your whole fucking body)

...and my heart beated really fast all the time. I could never keep still, i was always figgety... i felt like i was on crack.. and a study showed that xenadrine has some sort of ingredient.. myung hyugh or something that is equvilant to the shit in speed. Theres quite alot of people who die from stuff like this... and I think it's because they had health problems in the first place.. usually have to do with their heart.

I got NO SLEEP AT ALL..... and One nite I wanted to stop the pills, and burn off everything, so I ran for 2 hours straight... no lie.. and this is from a girl who doesn't run at all... it was crazy....... when I got home, my heart pounded like hell..... and I drank some water.... then eventually fell asleep. The coulple of next days I started eating regular, and I was back to normal. I did loose 10 pounds though.

If your in really good shape already.... then I guess it's okay for you.

Oh and one more thing, you should take vitamins along with that, because you'll start shittin out everything, like all the good stuff, so you constantly need to take vitamins to make up for it all.

Good luck.

Archived