Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

IM FAT

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ASER1NE, Jan 22, 2002.

1. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i need to start gettin to the gym. some of you must workout regularly so i wanted to yur self proven workout routines ...........? weights , cardio whatevr.......thanx

2. Drinky Crow

Drinky Crow New Jack

Weight Loss Routines?

Run, eat mostly lean protein and veggies, not a lot of starch.

Unless by a "lil holiday weight" you mean upwards of 100 lbs, in which case, eat mostly nothing, and try to stand up at least once a day.

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

cardio will help you lose weight. while weight lifting will help change some of that left over butterball from fat to lean muscle. if you do both don't plan on losing too much weight. because as that fat turns to muscle you'll might gain a few , remember muscle weighs more than fat.

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

okay cool cool , im not obese , but it never hurts too lose a couple pounds in fat and gain a few in muscle.......
    any specific routines yall use ?

5. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

6. got tha feva

got tha feva Guest

hydroxycut or xenadrine work wonders... you never want to eat, and whatever you do eat, you shit out almost immediately. just make sure you cycle them so you don't become addicted or wear out your adrenals.

only eat when you are so hungry it feels like your stomach is trying to climb out your throat, and stop as soon as you don't feel hungry anymore. drink lots of water and nothing else.. no soda, or juice. when you eat, just eat raw fruits, veggies, and lean proteins (fish, turkey, chicken). like someone else said stay away from carbs (grain, starches, sugar). stay active. if you want to work out, run... do push ups, crunches, butt blasters, squats, yoga... things that use your own body weight.. that way you won't build excess muscle, you'll only build what you need. if you're going to drink alcohol, stay away from beer.. drink dry martini's and shit that's not high in sugar.

just keep your goal in mind, and listen to your body. do things that keep you active, and stay away from things that make you want to be lazy and eat.

Prude

7. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

when i was in basic training..I went in weighing 207, and after about 7 weeks of training weighed about 180, and more muscular than Id ever been in my life..so i obviously lost alot of fat.

Heres some things we did in basic and if you do them I guarantee youll lose weight -

only drink water - avoid sodas like the plague
    3 square meals per day - no snacks

as far as exercise, make sure you do it often and go farther with it than you want to. if you stop everytime you get uncomfortable it will take forever. do it until it hurts, then keep going.

8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

good info however you forget im NOT OBESE , nor do i want to starve myself ......

maybe i should rephraze :
    DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ROUTINES THEY USE/KNOW TO LOSE A FEW POUNDS AND GAIN MUSCLE........JUST GENERALLY GET INTO GOOD FIT CUT SHAPE............
    :crazy:

9. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

some more info about these-hydroxycut or xenadrine , but i dont want my hair to fall out or my cock to shrink....or whatever else you was saying about adrenals ?

10. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

damn i can never gain weight...im a beanpole...i drink like a gallon of milk every day too...maybe my metabolism is just very high

11. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

THANX MAPO , ONE OF MY BOY'S JOINED THE AIRFORCE THIS SUMMER AND HE WAS KINDA FAT WHEN HE LEFT FOR QUEBEC , THEN HE CAME BACK 3 MONTHS LATER AND HE WAS CUT LIKE SHIT

12. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

my wife has started doing tae-bo and she swears by it. she said it makes you sweat like a mofo and you can really feel it's doing the work. that's just for weight loss of course, if you wanted to beef up then it's gunna cost you more than just a video cassette

13. Aser, the first step towards losing weight is admitting to yourself that you are an obese, greasy fuck. Denial doesn't help anyone.

Anyways, "butt blasters" sound pretty good, I'm down for those. Blazing fast metabolisms rock... I drink as much beer as I could possibly want and never go over 135 lbs. Beer,

El Mamerro

14. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Hahahaha!

15. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Shouldn't the term "Butt-Blasters" be reserved for the "Plundering the Ass" thread only