I'M FAT WITH STDS - 21

fermentor666

Ok, so I'm a big giant loser and made a posting on Craigslist on a Saturday night because I had nowhere to go, nothing to do except for laundry, and everyone was either staying inside or at work, and I think it was snowing.

Anyways, I posted my IM and told people I was bored and to message me, obviously I kept my expectations low. So I got a couple of BS IM's, one cool e-mail, and that's about it. One girl IM'd me from New Hampshire and said a couple of things then dissapeared. Two days ago, I was bored and IM'd her again, and we wound up chatting for about an hour. It was interesting until she started talking about how much she drinks and gets fucked up and I began to realize she was a typical townie. That's cool, I thought, maybe she's still hot. Then she sent me her photographs.

Now I'm not a shallow person, but there are certain limits to what attracts me in a woman. She crossed those limits not only with the subject of conversation but these nasty pictures (plus a couple I didn't save):

dfdf.jpg

beckynjess.jpg

Yeah, not very attractive. So I told her I was going to bed and played Half-Life and stayed off AIM for a day hoping she'd forget about me. Now I wouldn't just make a thread about an ugly chick, but when you add this conversation we just had today, I had to make one. I was laughing pretty hard during this and pasting it to a couple of people for giggles, but I'm not the type of person who will fuck with someone terribly when they are not just some random douche (we did have a lengthy conversation the other day, after all), instead I'm the type of person who will make a thread about it.

I changed her name because despite the sleaze factor of this person who is obviously a fat go-to slut, if this is all true, I don't want you assholes messaging her and ruining her life. Ignorance is bliss after all, even if you are HIV positive.

Fatness(9:35:23 PM): hey i forgot your name.

Fatness(9:35:23 PM): :-(

yagieo (9:35:56 PM): lol

yagieo (9:35:59 PM): begins with a *

Fatness(9:36:07 PM): ******

yagieo (9:36:12 PM): a-yup

Fatness(9:36:13 PM): how could i forget

Fatness(9:36:19 PM): thats bad:-(

Fatness(9:36:25 PM): i love that name too

yagieo (9:36:38 PM): you were saying

Fatness(9:36:57 PM): how are you?

yagieo (9:37:14 PM): i'm doin alright, played a clan match in half-life, thinking about dinner

yagieo (9:37:21 PM): what's up with you

Fatness(9:37:30 PM): wtf is a clan match?

Fatness(9:37:35 PM): haha

yagieo (9:37:37 PM): it's teamplay

yagieo (9:37:40 PM): clans are teams

Fatness(9:37:43 PM): everything and nothing all at once

yagieo (9:37:46 PM): 2 teams face off, usually 20 minutes

yagieo (9:37:55 PM): 4v4 usually

Fatness(9:37:59 PM): i see

yagieo (9:38:07 PM): yeah it's fun, makes the game a lot more competitive

Fatness(9:38:32 PM): your icon is not a clan right?

yagieo (9:40:26 PM): nah

Fatness(9:40:54 PM): do you have any stds?

yagieo (9:41:06 PM): lol no, why?

Fatness(9:41:22 PM): are you still a virgin?

yagieo (9:41:43 PM): nope

Fatness(9:42:55 PM): because i am freaking out :-( someone i was involved with a few months ago called me sunday and said hes hiv and he doesnt know where/when he got it

yagieo (9:43:08 PM): whoa

yagieo (9:43:13 PM): have you slept with him?

Fatness(9:43:35 PM): yeah

Fatness(9:43:38 PM): twice

Fatness(9:43:41 PM): but still

Fatness(9:43:51 PM): protected and stuff

Fatness(9:43:55 PM): of course

yagieo (9:44:05 PM): yeah you should get tested just in case though

Fatness(9:44:55 PM): i always do regularly... but my next appt is in april... i've always been neg

yagieo (9:45:28 PM): yeah, maybe you should push it up, i mean protection helps a lot but it's better to be safe

Fatness(9:46:43 PM): yeah....i have herpes and hpv (i know, a walking std... when i was clean i hated types like me too) so i think i could deal if i was... its not a complete death sentence like it used to be

yagieo (9:47:30 PM): what's hpv?

Fatness(9:47:36 PM): warts

yagieo (9:47:41 PM): oh

Fatness(9:47:43 PM): i'm ugly.

Fatness(9:47:49 PM): a witch

Fatness(9:48:00 PM): w/them in my genitals instead of on my nose

yagieo (9:48:08 PM): :/

Fatness(9:48:13 PM): at least everyone can think i'm cute before they talk to me!:-)

Fatness(9:49:22 PM): its ok, i've had herpes for 3.5 years and i just noticed the warts like 2 weeks ago but i dunno how long they've been there*... i've done a fair amount of sleeping around in m day

Fatness(9:49:44 PM): you get what you deserve i guess... the world is a dnagerous place

(Editor's note:* Probably because you couldn't see over your fat!)

yagieo (9:50:33 PM): yeah it sure is

Fatness(9:51:00 PM): is your number of partners more than your age?

yagieo (9:51:05 PM): no

yagieo (9:51:08 PM): i don't sleep around

Fatness(9:51:14 PM): thats a good idea:-)

Fatness(9:52:08 PM): i was one of those kids raised really strictly that went nuts as soon as they could

yagieo (9:52:39 PM): ah

yagieo (9:53:01 PM): well modern science can cure lots of things

yagieo (9:53:10 PM): and you know, they're always working on cures

Fatness(9:54:42 PM): lol i'm not worried

Fatness(9:54:54 PM): i'm in the love stage now. not the sex stage

yagieo (9:55:10 PM): yeah

yagieo (9:55:22 PM): you know they have special websites for people who have herpes where they can meet other people that have herpes

yagieo (9:56:04 PM): so why are you telling me all this, if you don't mind my asking, seems a little personal

Fatness(9:57:33 PM): because you were the only person on my buddy list not away at the time.

yagieo (9:57:58 PM): ah

Fatness(9:58:02 PM): sorry

yagieo (9:58:07 PM): no it's ok

yagieo (9:58:16 PM): i guess you gotta tell someone eh

Fatness(9:58:18 PM): i am personal person

Fatness(9:58:23 PM): i am so freaked out

yagieo (9:58:50 PM): best thing you can do is go get tested, it'll put you at ease

yagieo (9:59:05 PM): plus if you actually have hiv then the sooner you start treatement the better

Fatness(9:59:24 PM): lol yeah i know.

yagieo (10:02:27 PM): that shit is no joke

Fatness(10:03:09 PM): i am gonna look into it tomorrow but i know i wont die overnight

yagieo (10:03:21 PM): not from hiv you won't

Fatness(10:03:59 PM): not from anything else i have either

Fatness(10:04:11 PM): maybe my brain is rotting away from syphillis?

Fatness(10:04:21 PM): but i'm sure i would have noticed by now;-)

yagieo (10:04:40 PM): maybe a meteor will crash land on your house, you never know

Fatness(10:05:07 PM): o darn

Fatness(10:05:12 PM): i'll miss ya:-)

Fatness(10:05:19 PM): i hope i had a good life:-)

Fatness(10:05:32 PM): have you ever read the 5 people you meet in heaven?

yagieo (10:05:38 PM): i might have

yagieo (10:11:04 PM): i don't remember

Fatnessis idle at 10:39:00 PM.

:yuck:

So, hilariously disturbing truth or bullshit? You be the judge!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is kind of ass-ish of me to post this, but the things this girl was saying about getting drunk and smoking pot and guys hitting on her the other night after I wasted 45 minutes talking to her makes me not care as much. Plus it's kind of like a public service announcement, fat chicks can get STDs, too.

Originally posted by Chiral@Feb 24 2005, 11:46 PM

Funny. Im glad she decides to tell people that she doesnt know what her problems are. that gross and i agree with Hoblow, fucking attention whore.

Titz, plz.

Fatness(9:44:55 PM): i always do regularly... but my next appt is in april... i've always been neg

.....Rugged!.... must be a complete hoe! why on earth would you get yourself tested regulary for hiv otherwise?.......

Please somebody staple her fanny shut before she infects the world with her offspring