Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i'm eating a coffee crisp

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by professor poopatronic, Mar 10, 2002.

1. hell yeah my mom just got back from calgary and brought me that shit... got i wish we had those in the states. they're quite delectable. we also need that macintosh toffee, that shit is so good, especially if you freeze it and the smash it against the wall or something a few times and eat it in little pieces.

2. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i just thought of cookie crisp.. cool

3. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

wait...you don't have coffee crisp in the states? strange.

Personally I hate the stuff...it was always a halloween leftover...

4. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

i just had some homemade chocolate chip bars and milk...that hit the spot

5. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

ive never heard of it. No one else has here.

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

they dont have rye down there either. they are missing out.

hey prof you shoulda came up here! we coulda met up.

7. dropone

dropone Member

this is the craziet post on 12Oz ever. what the hell is a coffee crisp? ever have Mr. Pibb? that shit is the bomb heezy.

8. autobernard

autobernard New Jack

9. kaesthebluntedwonder

id rather just drink coffee and eat crisp

10. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i hate coffee.

i dont even like caffine.

11. kaesthebluntedwonder

coffee is okay in the early morning..anything other than that is either decaff or maybe half and half..caffeine can fuckyou up though

12. yeah, caffeine is shitty, especially being a mountain bike fag like me.
    coffee crisp though, that shit rules, i had it in nebraska a few years back, i think my uncle from canadia sent it.

13. omone

omone Member

food

i hate scones:mad:

14. tt boy: i would have, except my mom was only in calgary for a day or two and she spent two weeks in prince albert- i'm not sure if you know where that is, but it's a real shithole let me tell ya.

and dropone, yes, mr. pibb is quite good as far as soda goes, but only if it's really cold. warm mr. pibb is quite unfavorable.

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

aahahahaha oh man should have come up dude, i knwo prince albert, my boy plays hockey for teh raiders, gone on many a road trip there and got retarded. seriously dude, come up some time.