im doin better...

iCEBERG

yep, necks still broken. still rockin a halo. its been about a week an im feelin better.

i guess imma be doin alright, there hasnt been a day that went by that i wasn't hurtin somewhere, but i guess i look at it as a good... kinda hurt... considerin i can feel it. so thats a good thing....

can't do contact sports anymore, drugs... im choosin to do no more of those, although ill be far from straight edge.

still havent smoked a cigarette, my blood alcohal level was like .003 over the legal limit for my age which im 20, so i guess its 0.000 or some shit.

prolly gettin charged with dwi, no i can say i am, hasn't been confirmed but i guess its a given, over, like a beer.

im in a good ass mood today, its a beutiful day out. i finally realized how close i came to dieing/paralysation. it took about a good 5/6 days and an emotional break down, but thats out the way.

some kids are still stealing my cloths of the clothsline so alls well around here. the boys got good taste.

i figure if i do get dwi, my liscense will get taken away for what? like a few months? im gonna be in this halo for half a year so i guess thats only gonna dirty my record. i've watched an incredible amount of dvds in the past ummmm 3 days.

i recommend getting fist of legend if you like kung fu movies, thats a good one.

ive had support from a huge amount of friends, which was great, an then theres a few haters, i got love for em too.

well i figure id update yall on my condition, a nice change of pace in the forum. i cant really talk on the phone cause it swells up my shoulder so im either watchin tv, reading tao of jeet kune do/spirit of aikido/A+ certification study guide, or some other random shit that interests me.

i've got a whole 5 months of no sexual activity, whatsoever. no girls no servicin myself. thats gonna take some discipline.

but instead of rambling on, thats how lifes treatin me. figured id let you know, ill be on from time to time when my back allows it, so till then be safe an shit, wear a seatbelt and whatnot.

im off to go sit around and take up space and oxygen for awhile, be easy...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ouch, sorry to hear that man...

I know some peeps are gonna get on here and lecture you on that shit...but you know whats up..so ill let the pricks do it.

Hope ya feel better..

can you still draw and shit?

Go bombin in the halo...NO ONE would expect you to be out paintin with the thing on...cops come..and bam your set..just pretend your in alot of pain.:D

shameless ahaha that made me laugh. you hurt the back of my head and put tension on my dome screws. drawing? right now nah... i cant look down, i tried but it strains the back of my neck too much and i dont wanna do that, thats not good.

im workin on visualizing things more now tho. i guess kind of a collective memory? where i can do a peice in my head, an eventually memorize it line by line, letter by letter, structure by structure without actually putting anything down on paper...

yea its crazy, im wierd, i sustained a bigass head injury so imma do wierd shit for while.

as for bombing with the halo, thatd be dope. but realistically i dont think i can risk running from anyone an taking a heavy fall for fear of paralysis. i love griffiti, its got me through some shit, its got me into some shit, and its got me through the same shit it got me stuck in. i dont know if i can risk my mobolization for it though. actually i know i can't :( well i can but im not gonna, they dont weigh out... you know what i mean

beardo, no diggity, this is prolly one of the top 3 sticky situations ive been in but, imma strong dude, i got my hot pockets. i look at the positive shit. i only broke my neck. i could have broken various other bones, died, internal bleeding, paralysation, lost a limb, etc... a blessing in digsuise imma be alright though. ill keep you updated everyonce in awhile, prolly stick it all in the thread, the breakneck diaries or some shit. but yea imma be fine.

just do me a favor an the both of you be safe, thats all, along with everyone else, what happened happened, but what hasn't doesnt have to

Originally posted by sneak

what happened mate?/

lost control of my car at around 90 some odd miles an hour and hit the beginning of a guardrail that makes like a jump thing you know?

tossed the car 40 feet, landed on the trunk and did 3 flips with two friends in the car all of us not wearing seatbelts. my friends got disgarched in a matter of hours with only minor cuts and scrapes while i ended up out my window with a broken neck in 3 places..

sounds bad but coulda been much, much worse. shit is sweet, im glad to be typing this as you read. both friends a perfectly fine, an i will be in about 5-6 months. now im not too much of a religous dude, but...

somebody didnt want to take a writer and two of his friends outta this world so soon.

oh an im getting dope at typing wth this thing on my head

damn that story gives me chills. like 2 months ago me and my boy were drivin his truck in the rain ('94 dodge dakota w/ a 5.9l, flowmasters, all sorts of raced out). well this guy swirved in front of him, and to avoid hitting the lady next to him, he cut the wheel and punched the gas (that kicked his ass, especially the turbo tranny...he couldn't handle that truck) and we nipped a curb...the truck rolled 5 times and landed on its side on the other side of the road. we sat there for a second in silence and then looked at each other and just started laughing histarically (don't ask...i don't know) we climbed out and begin to rip his system out and got alot of weird looks from people. well its too long of a story to finish but later that night i realized how lucky we were not to be thrown out a window and killed. neither of us had seatbelts on and ever since that night i've begin to charish life alot more..and ALWAYS wear my seatbelt. for all of those kids that dont wear seatbelts, get in the habit...that annoying strap could help yah one day.

heh lets start a suppoert group and all hold hands and give out free hugs an shit!

heh my fault, im sorry, im just playin you know this. but for real though i dont know how im gonna act when i get into a car again. i used to be the safest driver an shit, but now... i dunno. that was my only accident. anyways its a good thing your straight, funny how shit works out sometimes

I really glad to hear you're condition is improving. As weird as it seems, you'll probably get alot better at dealing with your state in the next couple weeks, you'll figure out how to get stuff done... even, perhaps, masterbatin (HAHAHA)...

Anyway, FIGHT THAT FUCKIN DWI!!! There are WAY many things out there that are fully legal for you to consume that contain minimum levels of alcohol, even toothpaste... .08 is the legal limit most places, .003 is SO MICROSCOPIC!!! They have NO case, and don't let them pull you into self incrimination.

Guest 768186

get well soon dood...about not being able to talk on the phone, i was gonna say maybe try and have someone pick up one of those headsets where you dont have to use your hands to hold it up, all you do is put it on and dial the number......although you might not be able to eve wear it, i dont know..just thought id mention it. stay good

Damn,that sucks....sorry to hear about that bro..hopefully you will recuperate soon and be back in the swing of things....you might want to try and write a rhyme about your incident,which I know you can do because I remembered your name from some old freestyle thread here in Channel Zero..........anyways,get better and stand strong through this periless time.peace.;)

aha i appreceate the love.

dee38 im secretly stalking you because you wear grey sweatpants and rock black tanktops when your chillin. thats all the love i need from you is to know you willfully rock that outfit, damn i love a girl in a tank top an sweats. specially dark grey/black

455 call me wierd or some shit now, but this has so very much humbled my ass that i dont believe ill be writting rhymes for awhile. i need a break, hip hops so damn negative right now it makes me sick. but i will listen to jay-z, even though hes a negative ass dude but thats my man, and a healthy amount of roots/reflection eternal will hold me down for this period of non writing.

an for everyone else ya im doin straight, avoided surgery for some reason, listen to this...

my vertabrae were all smashed up in the back and in the front of my spinal cord right? they were going to give me surgery by going in from the back and the front of my neck and trying to repair was they could because the smashed up bones were potruding into my throat.

yea well in a matter of three hours? the bones moved themselves back into place, and as of right now i dont need surgery. tell me that aint some shit?

smart : imma see what i can do about the dwi, we'll see what happens. i appreceate the support and you give me confidence to fight it, i dont need a dirty driving record especially when mines been so clean.

seeking : as for the sex tip ive got a chest vest thingy called a halo, im rockin one of these much like this dude...

http://www.halozone.com/images/christ/halowave.jpg'>

:D

an thats it for now, im goin to watch a movie, in my dope ass halo. wear your seatbelts an shit, cause you might not be as lucky as me and that dude

my moms now gonna clean the points of impact on the screws that were twisted into my skull, no one wants an infection

damn bro, like seeking said i heard nothing of this till right now. even though i don't know you and shit i hope you get better dude. it's a trip how a few seconds can change your life. but hopefully it sounds like you'll make a full recovery in a few months. so i'm taking it the legal drinking age is 21 in your state. and if you have any alchohol in the system you are drunk. at least thats how it is in California. I would try to say you were using mouthwash or some shit. but i doubt they'll charge you with that considering what happened. they'll assume you learned your lesson. if anything they'll make a plea bargain for some lesser stuff that won't fuck you up as much.

stay up for the revolucion'

i'm gonna look for some girls in dark sweats and tank tops online for you man.

blondes or brunettes?

blondes an brunettes man..... i dont hate an you know this... eh eh good lookin out, imma check back tomorrow, ill sleep well tonight, be easy

*EDIT*

oh an i dont really prefer a color. just hot girls in sweatpants and tanktops will do, i like light grey pants and white wife beaters on chicks, or just about any other color...

good lookin out

not like pistol whose bullshittin... wheres the pics mang? yea i didnt have my hopes up in the first pleace

nah im playin... i did

ok i will now sum up the miracle that is me, and my accident

get into an accident at 90+ miles an hour

3 kids an no ones got a seatbelt on

i rip the undercarriage of the car off on a guardrail as i fly swiftly through the air in this automobile for an approx. distance of 40 some odd feet

i do one complete flip, end over end

an then proceed to roll over twice

im hanging out the window when this happens

my friends leave the hospital in a matter of hours with only minor cuts and bruises (thank god i say as i make the sign of the cross)

i break my neck, im hangin out the window an a friend pulls me out while i proceed to get out and walk around talking nonsense

get this halo thing thrown on, lost no motor skill function etc... sept the left side of the top of my head hasnt got feeling back yet

break nothing, i mean nothin, other than my neck, barely get a scratch

am told i need surgerey right? cause the vertebraes stuck in the back of my neck and in protruding into my throat

3 hours go by before the surgery and the bones return to place somehow eliminating surgerey

im discharged in 4-5 days

i was told i would be wearing a halo of 5-6 months

i just got back from my weekly check-up and was now told i will only need to wear it for 10 weeks

thats an incredible healing time

5/6 mo's brought down to 10 weeks in a matter of one week healing period

add up the chances of me recovering enough to avoid surgery and what it took for my body to replace the bones

my two friends gettin only a total of 40 stitchs between the two of em, leaving the hospital in a matter of hours afterwards

me only breaking my neck, nothing else, with a few slight bruises and a scuff over my left eye

the circumstances surrounding the accident

and the shape the car is in? i gotta get pictures

and you have a miracle. or a really lucky dude

i doubt you care, im just so glad it went from 5/6 months to 10 weeks, i just found out, at the end of may ill be straight, holy shit, i love you guys, god bless america

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

ice, can you keep the halo??

shameless: i have no idea but i doubt it

i gotta get the screws tightened next week. thats no fun

your skull bone goes soft around the screw after a period of time so they have to screw it in further into solid bone

mental : im watchin tons of dvds an all this other stupid shit

just got done watching one flew over the cuckoos nest

that movies so good on so many different levels

i wonder why i havent seen it before

i think that was the best performance ive ever seen jack nicholsen put on

bravo, bravo

Originally posted by iCEBERG

shameless: i have no idea but i doubt it

i gotta get the screws tightened next week. thats no fun

your skull bone goes soft around the screw after a period of time so they have to screw it in further into solid bone

Eeek..sounds painful.

Hang in there, your one tuff mofo..

If ya in the area, me, boogie, fr8oh, tt and dr.d, and dee are goin to titty bars pretty soon, your welcome to come if you feel up to it or are healed by then.

dunno when that is or where... but ill be there

only if i get this thing off my head.... i feel like stephen hawkings

i just ate two perks that the doctor gave me because my heads acting up, an im going to lay down and watch mission impossible 2 on the dvd then jurassic park 3, ummmm top gun, an a few others....

yea im a loser... with screws in my dome peice.... my dad calls me frankenstein heh what a dickface

Archived