1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

im doin better...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iCEBERG, Mar 29, 2002.

1. iCEBERG

iCEBERG 12oz Senior Member

im doin better...

Discussion started by iCEBERG - Mar 29, 2002

yep, necks still broken. still rockin a halo. its been about a week an im feelin better.

i guess imma be doin alright, there hasnt been a day that went by that i wasn't hurtin somewhere, but i guess i look at it as a good... kinda hurt... considerin i can feel it. so thats a good thing....

can't do contact sports anymore, drugs... im choosin to do no more of those, although ill be far from straight edge.

still havent smoked a cigarette, my blood alcohal level was like .003 over the legal limit for my age which im 20, so i guess its 0.000 or some shit.

prolly gettin charged with dwi, no i can say i am, hasn't been confirmed but i guess its a given, over, like a beer.

im in a good ass mood today, its a beutiful day out. i finally realized how close i came to dieing/paralysation. it took about a good 5/6 days and an emotional break down, but thats out the way.

some kids are still stealing my cloths of the clothsline so alls well around here. the boys got good taste.

i figure if i do get dwi, my liscense will get taken away for what? like a few months? im gonna be in this halo for half a year so i guess thats only gonna dirty my record. i've watched an incredible amount of dvds in the past ummmm 3 days.

i recommend getting fist of legend if you like kung fu movies, thats a good one.

ive had support from a huge amount of friends, which was great, an then theres a few haters, i got love for em too.

well i figure id update yall on my condition, a nice change of pace in the forum. i cant really talk on the phone cause it swells up my shoulder so im either watchin tv, reading tao of jeet kune do/spirit of aikido/A+ certification study guide, or some other random shit that interests me.

i've got a whole 5 months of no sexual activity, whatsoever. no girls no servicin myself. thats gonna take some discipline.

but instead of rambling on, thats how lifes treatin me. figured id let you know, ill be on from time to time when my back allows it, so till then be safe an shit, wear a seatbelt and whatnot.

im off to go sit around and take up space and oxygen for awhile, be easy...

iCEBERG - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

shameless self promotion - Replied Mar 29, 2002

Ouch, sorry to hear that man...

I know some peeps are gonna get on here and lecture you on that shit...but you know whats up..so ill let the pricks do it.

Hope ya feel better..

can you still draw and shit?

Go bombin in the halo...NO ONE would expect you to be out paintin with the thing on...cops come..and bam your set..just pretend your in alot of pain.:D

shameless self promotion - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  3. beard

beard Guest

beard - Replied Mar 29, 2002

do like the new kids and hang tough, dude

4. iCEBERG

iCEBERG - Replied Mar 29, 2002

shameless ahaha that made me laugh. you hurt the back of my head and put tension on my dome screws. drawing? right now nah... i cant look down, i tried but it strains the back of my neck too much and i dont wanna do that, thats not good.

im workin on visualizing things more now tho. i guess kind of a collective memory? where i can do a peice in my head, an eventually memorize it line by line, letter by letter, structure by structure without actually putting anything down on paper...

yea its crazy, im wierd, i sustained a bigass head injury so imma do wierd shit for while.

as for bombing with the halo, thatd be dope. but realistically i dont think i can risk running from anyone an taking a heavy fall for fear of paralysis. i love griffiti, its got me through some shit, its got me into some shit, and its got me through the same shit it got me stuck in. i dont know if i can risk my mobolization for it though. actually i know i can't :( well i can but im not gonna, they dont weigh out... you know what i mean

beardo, no diggity, this is prolly one of the top 3 sticky situations ive been in but, imma strong dude, i got my hot pockets. i look at the positive shit. i only broke my neck. i could have broken various other bones, died, internal bleeding, paralysation, lost a limb, etc... a blessing in digsuise imma be alright though. ill keep you updated everyonce in awhile, prolly stick it all in the thread, the breakneck diaries or some shit. but yea imma be fine.

just do me a favor an the both of you be safe, thats all, along with everyone else, what happened happened, but what hasn't doesnt have to

5. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Mar 29, 2002

what happened mate?/

6. iCEBERG

lost control of my car at around 90 some odd miles an hour and hit the beginning of a guardrail that makes like a jump thing you know?

tossed the car 40 feet, landed on the trunk and did 3 flips with two friends in the car all of us not wearing seatbelts. my friends got disgarched in a matter of hours with only minor cuts and scrapes while i ended up out my window with a broken neck in 3 places..

sounds bad but coulda been much, much worse. shit is sweet, im glad to be typing this as you read. both friends a perfectly fine, an i will be in about 5-6 months. now im not too much of a religous dude, but...

somebody didnt want to take a writer and two of his friends outta this world so soon.

oh an im getting dope at typing wth this thing on my head

7. dai

dai 12oz Senior Member

dai - Replied Mar 29, 2002

damn that story gives me chills. like 2 months ago me and my boy were drivin his truck in the rain ('94 dodge dakota w/ a 5.9l, flowmasters, all sorts of raced out). well this guy swirved in front of him, and to avoid hitting the lady next to him, he cut the wheel and punched the gas (that kicked his ass, especially the turbo tranny...he couldn't handle that truck) and we nipped a curb...the truck rolled 5 times and landed on its side on the other side of the road. we sat there for a second in silence and then looked at each other and just started laughing histarically (don't ask...i don't know) we climbed out and begin to rip his system out and got alot of weird looks from people. well its too long of a story to finish but later that night i realized how lucky we were not to be thrown out a window and killed. neither of us had seatbelts on and ever since that night i've begin to charish life alot more..and ALWAYS wear my seatbelt. for all of those kids that dont wear seatbelts, get in the habit...that annoying strap could help yah one day.

dai - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. iCEBERG

heh lets start a suppoert group and all hold hands and give out free hugs an shit!

heh my fault, im sorry, im just playin you know this. but for real though i dont know how im gonna act when i get into a car again. i used to be the safest driver an shit, but now... i dunno. that was my only accident. anyways its a good thing your straight, funny how shit works out sometimes

9. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

DEE38 - Replied Mar 29, 2002

:: HUGS ::

I HOPE YOU GET BETTER SOON! that's some shit man.

i'd make you a card but i got paper cut the last time i tried that, so instead im baking some damn cookies.

DEE38 - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Mar 29, 2002

damn bro, that sucks... i didnt hear about any of the ordeal till now. good luck man, f'real.

and why no sex?

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  11. nomadawhat

nomadawhat 12oz Veteran Member

nomadawhat - Replied Mar 29, 2002

hey, keep your head up!!! (no pun intended)

no sex, no masturbation, damn!

glad that everyone else is ok too, that would be the worst to know you caused a freinds death....

good luck..

nomadawhat - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  12. 23578

23578 12oz Elite Member

23578 - Replied Mar 29, 2002

i was worried over here, you haven't been on in a few. i'm happy that you're feeling better. sounds like you got a good outlook on the whole thing. you're set, you're on your way, baby steps for a while tho.

23578 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Mar 29, 2002

I really glad to hear you're condition is improving. As weird as it seems, you'll probably get alot better at dealing with your state in the next couple weeks, you'll figure out how to get stuff done... even, perhaps, masterbatin (HAHAHA)...

Anyway, FIGHT THAT FUCKIN DWI!!! There are WAY many things out there that are fully legal for you to consume that contain minimum levels of alcohol, even toothpaste... .08 is the legal limit most places, .003 is SO MICROSCOPIC!!! They have NO case, and don't let them pull you into self incrimination.

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  14. 768186

768186 Guest

768186 - Replied Mar 29, 2002

get well soon dood...about not being able to talk on the phone, i was gonna say maybe try and have someone pick up one of those headsets where you dont have to use your hands to hold it up, all you do is put it on and dial the number......although you might not be able to eve wear it, i dont know..just thought id mention it. stay good

15. 455

455 Guest

455 - Replied Mar 29, 2002

Damn,that sucks....sorry to hear about that bro..hopefully you will recuperate soon and be back in the swing of things....you might want to try and write a rhyme about your incident,which I know you can do because I remembered your name from some old freestyle thread here in Channel Zero..........anyways,get better and stand strong through this periless time.peace.;)