Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I'm considering

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shaolinmasta, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.hear.org/starr/hiplants/images/...ura_candida.jpg

Though Ive done some reading up on it, apparantly it's pretty potent shit, a lot of people have been hospitilised etc etc.

Maybe not.

Maybe when i'm older, anyone who's tried it tell me your experiences.

It's called Brugmansia or Datura or 'Angel's Trumpet" - common name

It's not illegal so don't worry, you'll probalbly see it near your own house believe it or not, I've spotted one close to my work it's fucking tempting to try some but the experience stories on erowid seem a bit extreme.

2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

it's not that good... it is kinda dangerous... you should do more research (like finding a decent pasture for mushrooms).

3. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

yeah that's what i'm thinking but there's one right near my work, maybe 1 flower/leaf max

4. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

I remember reading some terrible shit about that.

5. I do believe that's what that German guy who cut off his own tongue and penis took.

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

This stuff has killed kids from around my way...

Honestly, I'm not sure what the temptation is. My homie had one growing in his yard for years and we're both beyond experimentation (and into full blown research) and it just never seemed like something to try.

7. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

flowers dont hang upside down. even they hate themselves. just say no. to those trumpets. just go for the real thing and find a pasture or something or call a friend who has a friend.

8. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Member

not worth it unless your in it strictly for rewiring your head

pleeze buleeb

mogs....... . ..two days too long

9. swedish erotica

swedish erotica Banned

"Internet Recipe For Tea Nearly Kills Teen
    Angel's Trumpet Plant Can Be Hallucinogenic

POSTED: 6:41 am EST January 20, 2006
    UPDATED: 2:37 pm EST January 20, 2006

A batch of homemade tea made from a common flower in Central Florida has left a 17-year-old Titusville, Fla., boy fighting for his life, according to a Local 6 News report.

David O'Bryan Taylor, known as Bryan, is at Florida Hospital in Orlando waiting to find out why his heart is misfiring and whether he'll need a pacemaker.

About two weeks ago, Taylor brewed a batch of tea from the leaves or flowers of an Angel's Trumpet to get high, according to Local 6 News partner Florida Today.

Taylor said he followed directions he found on the Internet and accidentally overdosed. The drink nearly killed him, according to the report.

"I'm scared to death for him," his mother, Gloria Ryle told Florida Today. "They wake him up at night because his heart skipped seven beats and he doesn't even know it."

The shrub-tree with trumpet-like flowers is common in Florida and occasionally has been controversial because of its use as a hallucinogen.

In 1995, the city of Maitland banned planting Angel's Trumpet after two teens there died after ingesting it. Locally, in 2000, two teens from Indian Harbour Beach were hospitalized after drinking the poisonous tea, according to the report.

Local law enforcement officers and others say they've seen only a few cases over the past decade, but one is too many.

"It's not very common at all, nor would we like it to be," said Titusville Police Department spokesman Warren Van Vuren.

Five years ago, the Centers for Disease Control reported that more than 230 people had died in one year from psychotropic drugs of all types in Florida, including Angel's Trumpet.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story. "
    Source

Kid might need a pace maker...sounds really fucked up.

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

11. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

What the fuck is with all these threads about bullshit eating nuts and berries to get fucked up.

You kids are udd homo. Just do drugs you fucking faggots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.