i'm coming to the realization that emo chicks suck shit...

fr8oholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the haircuts and glasses are cute but id much rather debate religion and try and convince my girlfriend that dave mathews is shit than sit with her listening to orchid agreeing with eachother about everything.....

emo girls are silly boring and act like theyre 13.....

Originally posted by Devilush

why do emo chicks look up every time they take flicks?

ahahhahhah...goddamn....that alone sums up just how bland and stupid emo girls are...

i mean christ...just go browse makeoutclub.com and youll see what dlush is talking about...depressed rants, funny haircuts and always...always have to be looking at whatever is three feet above the camera....

Thats why its all about being a gangsta hippy..I listen to pablo moses in a pair of dickies..Can climb a fence while wearing a skirt..

Im sure its hard being emo..The pale thing isnt my steez..

But honestly..Im not sure about the borders of emo..when trying to describe it Im a bit baffled..what defines an emo?

Did you ever notice the most emo'd out individuals always deny their emoness..

Guest Stapler

Yeah but I bet that most other normal girls complain about themselves all the time but you are to drunk to remember it..............................

Originally posted by T.T Boy

man, 90% of the people on this board are loser cry baby emo fags, stop fucking whining and deal with it.

it's true but reading

Freight my girls the worst emo chick ever!Shes so emo she hates shows because of the "kids" she crys EVERY DAY.I'm cracking out.I know shes with me because I'm stable...................And you need to have a hotel party at that place I stayed at they charged us twice for the room man thats 280 american and 500 canukian......................I've given you the mission of destruction if you wish to except it this mission, this message will self destruct in 5 seconds

Originally posted by boogie hands

ahahhahhah...goddamn....that alone sums up just how bland and stupid emo girls are...

i mean christ...just go browse makeoutclub.com and youll see what dlush is talking about...depressed rants, funny haircuts and always...always have to be looking at whatever is three feet above the camera....

its so true though!! read through all of them (well not all of them), but i think that they think it's somewhat cool to be depressed and to be all the quiet, cutesy damsel in distress. its kinda sickening. they talk about being sad, and how emotional they really are and how much the world is such a fucking asshole. when most of them are about 16-19 years old. i mean come on, they barely even had the chance to experience the world and yet there they are complaing about feeling moody. lighten up. smile and look at the camera, they do have pretty faces.

i'll retract my initial statement about emo chicks sucking shit, they're actually alright. punk chicks are better but i'm already on the outs with those honeys cause i've got a job and shit.. hehehhehehe. what i really need is some gearhead chick that's not a complete nincompoop.

Archived