Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

im callin out kastcwm ......

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by PHYNE, Nov 14, 2003.

1. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

delete

delete.................

2. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

and you have to do the word "Hardt"

3. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

Why didn't you just wait until you had the sketch ready.

4. Mr. Whoppie

Mr. Whoppie New Jack

5. JesusOnCoke

JesusOnCoke New Jack

6. kast

kast Junior Member

jesusoncoke your bullshitin...and kast i will battle you after im done with the 79863784627356728 other battles i have...and if u think about it it really dont matter cuz i dont write kast anymore...and are YOU SO FUCKING UPSESSED with the name you need to battle for it?...if we do battle , i get my ass kicked and burnt up and spit on....you think il stop writing kast?....no i wont...and everybody im 15 hes like fifty something and hes gettin all mad at me , emailing me and bullshiting me cuz i write kast...were not even in the same state!....who cares?....so u know what fuck u take the name and shut your fuckin face!..and if im mistaken your the only one who calls hecz a pussy ass toy nerd who wont paint outside his house cuz hes too scared....if hes such a toy maybe you should battle him.....maybe you should get his aim and paint battle him instead of bothering someone whos like 30 years younger cuz your mad your washed up and nobody respects you anymore!!...:mad:

7. kast

kast Junior Member

And Its C M W dumb fuck!..

8. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

we squashed it delete sorry to waste space........

9. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

why dont you just delete your first post in this thread.

10. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

lets all have a big party, where we dance and kill bunnies

11. melty

melty Senior Member

sounds good Ill bring a wrist rocket and a bb gun. Oh yeah my ho to.

12. klue

klue Junior Member

ill bring bbq beans.. never go wrong with bbq beans.

13. causinpanic

causinpanic Senior Member

14. Lil' wOrld

Lil' wOrld Member

cmw cmw :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

15. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew