Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I'm board...

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Relek, Nov 19, 2002.

1. Relek

Relek Member

Just felt like posting something new. I know it needs a back ground, but I'm lazy...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00261809f00000019.jpg'>

Does anyone know how to make the picture bigger?

2. pom_one

pom_one Member

yep,,,, dont use fotango use www.lycos.co.uk get an account and when u upload your fliks upload a couple of dummy web pages so they dont guess your just storing and hey presto your flik will be whatever size it was when you created it

3. virus

virus Guest

4. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

very nice. i think that pics look better at that size anyway. i like your fill alot...looks kinda metal. and your letters are koo. i just dont know about that swoop thing above the "L". kinda throws it off. but then again i know nothing.:eek:

5. freighthed

freighthed Guest

word i like it the colors are cool..

6. crewk money

crewk money New Jack

7. Dare

Dare New Jack

Well drawn, but dont like that style at all.

8. monkeybutter

monkeybutter New Jack

nice. makes me want to sit in a rocking chair

9. popasquat

popasquat Guest

10. Just Like Me

Just Like Me Guest

its pretty.............................................................................................................................................................dope

11. MadToy

MadToy Junior Member

looks like the metal fill in powerpoint. Agree with Dork about the top of the L, but good work nonetheless

12. CamS

CamS Member

i like...and i agree with dork on the L...but good shit..
    peace
    -cama

13. Relek

Relek Member

I guess it does throw it off, just a lilttle. I'm gonna paint that hopefully some time soon, I'm broke right now. Thanks for the commplaments by the way...

14. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

15. aichs47

aichs47 Senior Member