i'm back!

WhAt_dA_fUcK

Still in iraq unfortunatly....sorry i havent been online much just got the ability to access again...and my first shower in over a month...been fucked up i cant really talk about it for security reasons...lets just say alot of killing took place....that tis all just sayin whats up not that anyone remembers me......latrZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by slave_one@Oct 12 2004, 04:48 PM

did you dump your girlfriend after all?

fuck yea ...last time i talked to her was when i broke up with her...and awhile back i got hurt and she found out and i called up one of my friends and she happened to of been at my friends house at the same time...but i refused to talk to her...which is kinda fucked up but i just didnt feel like going through the things i did when i first broke up with her....

Originally posted by WhAt_dA_fUcK@Oct 12 2004, 10:36 PM

Still in iraq unfortunatly....sorry i havent been online much just got the ability to access again...and my first shower in over a month...been fucked up i cant really talk about it for security reasons...lets just say alot of killing took place....that tis all just sayin whats up not that anyone remembers me......latrZ

Good to see you're doing alright. Yeah we heard there was a lot of shit going on in Fallujah and the rest of the Al-Anbar province, and we know you're stationed in that area. Stay safe man. It's unfortunate that you can't give us the details due to security reasons.

Originally posted by Casual T.@Oct 12 2004, 05:59 PM

It's unfortunate that you can't give us the details due to security reasons.

yea i usually tell my buddies whats going on through letter mail...because by the time they read it ill tell them....ah dont worry it happened a long time ago its cool now....

but yea if anyone wants to write me to say whats up....im not expecting a package or anything just to say whats up....ill throw you my email and ill send my personal address through email....

Originally posted by LENS@Oct 12 2004, 08:03 PM

Bring back souveneirs.

Are you allowed to ditch your M-16 and rock the west coast steeze with an AK-47? You'd be gangster as fuck.

But seriously, keep your head down and dodge them bullets.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: ,definately stay safe,i've got a few friends in Iraq right now,i've seen pictures too,nothin nice,shits hectic out there,hope you make it home safely