Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i'm back!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by WhAt_dA_fUcK, Oct 12, 2004.

1. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

Still in iraq unfortunatly....sorry i havent been online much just got the ability to access again...and my first shower in over a month...been fucked up i cant really talk about it for security reasons...lets just say alot of killing took place....that tis all just sayin whats up not that anyone remembers me......latrZ

2. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

we remember you.

so.... how the troops feeling about the Prez?
    Is there a clear 'pro-bush' or 'pro-kerry' vibe on base?

3. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

we remember you. we made a thread asking where you've been to make sure you're alright.

4. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

glad to hear you're alright man. keep that head down.

people have been wondering where you were.

5. crave

crave Veteran Member

Good to hear you're alright.

And just so you know, you've had more than a few folks ask about you.

Stay safe bro.

6. Holy shit, sounds brutal, glad to hear you're still alive. Stay as safe as possible bro, and thanks for your service.

7. WhAt_dA_fUcK

dude....i was unaware of the thread...my bust i should have just responded the thread...thanks i wasnt even aware that u peeps remember me...im safe...nothing broken which is always a good thing...

oh and as of now i like the new look...good things...

8. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

i remember you;
    did you dump your girlfriend after all?

good to hear from you.

9. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

I dont really know you much, but have seen you around alot..good to see you're doing well, regardless.

10. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

11. WhAt_dA_fUcK

fuck yea ...last time i talked to her was when i broke up with her...and awhile back i got hurt and she found out and i called up one of my friends and she happened to of been at my friends house at the same time...but i refused to talk to her...which is kinda fucked up but i just didnt feel like going through the things i did when i first broke up with her....

12. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Kick ass. I'm glad to read/hear you're still alright. How much longer do they have you over there? Is there any end date in sight?

Like Steve said, keep your head down. Stay safe.

13. WhAt_dA_fUcK

yea we are looking at feb. time frame...i got to go home...

14. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

aw we remember you..

so happy that you are safe!!! we wanted to send our troops packages..so let us know if there was shit you would like;]

take care..stay safe!

15. hottnickels

hottnickels Junior Member

get home soon!
    and safe!!

we missed you!!
    come back and see us again!

love,

!@#$%