im back, but only for some sad shit

mr.e

well, i went to the doctor yesterday, and was diagnosed with melanoma. he says the spots are too big to remove without needing a serious skin graft, and we dont have the money for that. if im lucky i have all of 10 years to live.

you have no idea how i feel right now. not even close.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest dukeofyork

dam, that sucks man...

youre right, i dont know how you feel, but still thats really too bad..

how much would it cost?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

for real dood-

sorry to hear that shit, BUT i truely believe in my heart that the right attitude can get you farther then a doctor or medicine. i know people living with HIV for 15+ years and take no meds. alot is in the right attitude. plus, 10 years is alot of time for doctors to work on a cure.

spend some time on the net investigating it.

you are right, we have no idea...

i wonder what we can do.

any ideas?

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

we cant afford it yet.... maybe we can get it up in the next year or two, but its still gonna put a damper on the restof my life. im just gonna live each day until i get this shit worked out like its my last. thanks to you people who are willing to help a brother in need. and you wanna know the kicker? ive painted without a shirt on damn near every week for the past few years in the texas sun. graff is killing me. isnt that some shit?

Hey man, I'm sure my band would do a benifit show and send all the cash to you so you can afford your operation(Zack Morris' idea of benifit shows). Whatever little can help. I'm sure my band would be more than willing to put up a few Saturday nights of playing shows to help a brother with melannoma out.

Brain Damage

dude, I'm not gonna say I'm not sorry, but I am saying, WTF? Ten years, that's a long time, you can beat it, EASY, they gave my uncle 10 months and he went for 22, my grandma was in treatment for 5 years... both of these folks were easily twice your age when they got diagnosed, you have youth and vigor on your side, don't fuck it up with a shitty attitude... OH, and my boy that woke up one day with bruises all over, went to the hospital and found out he had Lukemia and was on the check out list for next week... now it's 7 years later and his 'baby' is 5 and so on... this is merely a speedbump, though I'm sure it looks like a mountian, keep your head up

------------------

2 Can Sam

Yo what the fuck?

This kid just found out he has ten years to live and y'all are gettin on him about having a shitty attitude? Jesus.

Im just wondering, about how often do you get sunburned? Do you spend alot of time in the sun?

yeah I got on to him, no time to sit down, there's work to be done and a race to be won, no sense crying over spilled milk... and what did you say to encourage him, or do you just keep the hyenas at bay until he's dead?

------------------

2 Can Sam

bump, i know you can beat this. just think positive.. it really works, my aunt beat brain cancer , they gave her 3 months to live, and shes still kickin. . try to get some benifit shows happening, im also sure that alot of people here would help out. stay positive.

im out in the sun everyday doing something. standing still in one area under the direct sun for like 3 hours twice a week doesnt reallyhelp either. im not having a shitty attitude about this, im trying to maintain my normal happy self ( http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//rolleyes.gif'> ), and i know that i can beat this, but the thought still remains, you know? just living day by day man.

brain, thanks a whole bunch man, but im sure in a couple years we'll have the money, its all just a matter of time.

yo mr e...damn man, that sucks, i leave 12oz for a while and come back...no tease...where is con2...and mr e has melanoma, man fuck that, im gonna go sketch...keep your head up, and listen to smart, he always seems to know what he is talking about....rente, email me. i wanna do battle again sometime

Guest diggity

i too am really sad to hear about this. i wondered where you have been and asked someone today, whatever happend to mr.e and they told me to check channel zero. i hope things go well for you man.

------------------

•KA•SPC•

MY PRAYERS FOR YOU MR.E

i used to pray for death all the time...

then one day i got real sick...i knew i was dying..everybody else had the stomach flu

i was dying...

it was a gut instinct..but i found out that i had salmonella poisoning..i had it so bad that it was one of those things where the doctor said.."if you hadnt come here earlier you could have died.."

i was crawling off of the toilette just to pass out with my feet still inside the bathroom....

i still want to leave...im tired of this world and want to pass to the next...

be happy MR.E....you've just been givin your death sentence...

i died once before...(way before i got sick)

but i came back..i came back a different person...plus i get strange visions and battles...its a very wierd long story that i wish not to share with most of these people on 12oz. .but i hope you can overstand what im talkin about...peace and GOD BLESS..

Originally posted by willy_wonka:

MY

then one day i got real sick...i knew i was dying..everybody else had the stomach flu

i was dying...

it was a gut instinct..but i found out that i had salmonella poisoning..i had it so bad that it was one of those things where the doctor said.."if you hadnt come here earlier you could have died.."

what are symptoms of salmonila??? cause my stomach has been all fukt up for a few weeks and i think there is something seriously wrong but hate going to the doctors .... and mr e i dont know you but good luck i hope you come out on top

Originally posted by im a big toy oner:

Originally posted by willy_wonka:

MY

i was dying...

what are symptoms of salmonila??? cause my stomach has been all fukt up for a few weeks and i think there is something seriously wrong but hate going to the doctors .... and mr e i dont know you but good luck i hope you come out on top

i just shit water and excess shit for 2 weeks and finally when that was over with i shit blood....i felt very weak....sleepin fighting visions,,(i get hardcore visions when im sick),,,

my crazy aunt just looked at me as i looked like E.T. on his dying table and just smiled...i think she's crazy....

i argee alot with dusty, my grandfather had skin cancer,he was born up in philly and I always remember him saying when i die i want to be buried in philly,he had lived in florida for a long time then he got sick he was down here for awhile then one night he just bounced ,we didnt know what happened to him ,anyways he went to philly ,two weeks later he passed.it was like he held of dying till he was back in his hometown and was ready to leave earth on his own kinda.anyways i just believe that in certain circumstances you can play alot of what happens to you.

yo keep your head up dude!

i normaly would have said go paint but tat fuked you up!

well damn, yo go to church confess and ask god to forgive you and never leave that place called church have faith and you will make it. also i heard there is this healing place in new mexico where you can go to and leave a pair of your shoes and the lord will walk in them and heal you! i heard it works at least when my little cousin was 6 years old he wouldnt grow and they thought he was a midget,so my aunt and uncle took him to this place and they prayed for him and they were told to leave a pair of shoes by this jesus christ shrine. well they did this and a year later he was at the height he was supposed to be at! also they went back to that place to pray and say thank you and his shoes were wore out on the bottom, they said who wore these the preist say the lord did as you can see all these shoes are wore, you can belive it or not but did your son get healed? well hey it may be real or fake but if its real its your life being saved yo! if you want more info on it get back to me here and i will get all the info for you!!

------------------

i hate working

Archived