Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Im Always eating. And when im not eating im thinking of what to eat next.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BRUCE WILLIS, Mar 25, 2001.

1. BRUCE WILLIS

BRUCE WILLIS New Jack

Ok. heres the recent line up.
    Woke up. (Approx. 11 am.)
    -2 bowls of cinnamon toast crunch/ 1 sobe elixir (cranberry)/ toast (2 slices)
    about 20 mins later.....
    -3 cups of tea (celestial seasonings peppermint) / approx. 20 butter cookies
    lunch.......
    2 slices of dominos pizza. (sick sick sick)
    i hate that shit./ 1 sobe elixir./i fresh tossed greens salad.
    later......
    -candy. lots of damn candy. (starburst jellybeans and sourpatch kids) / about 7 glasses of ice water.
    ex girlfriend came over to watch a movie........
    -1 cup of celestial seasonings sleepytime tea./ 2 slices of toast and mango jam.
    dinner..........
    HUGE serving of mashed potatoes/ creamed corn/ 3 chicken breasts. (breaded)
    immediately followed by a large glass of whole vitamin D milk and a piece of lemon crisp pie approx. 3 inches wide.
    rest.........
    ----more candy-----more water------
    current............ 2 bowls of cinmnamon toast crunch going for 3. water.
    later......
    expected energy drink followed by 1 hour lifting session.....
    then.......
    protein overload. 32oz protein shake(vanilla), with chicken and pasta.

2. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

sounds like me....
    on a typical school day:
    breakfast: a bowl of any cereal, tall glass of oj (im in a hurry)

lunch: 2 chicken breast sandwhiches, 2 cups of raspberry tea, a side of waffle fries
    after lunch: 2 bottles of mountain dew on average

work: 2 pop-tarts, 4 graham crackers, 7 capri suns, 2 cups of twister grape juice, candy, 2 bottles of mountain dew/dr. pepper.

dinner: whatever is for dinner

after dinner: 1 glass ice cream, 1 glass ice tea, 3 glasses of milk, 1 cappucino cooler, 1 lil mini cheese cake thing, 1 half of salami sandwhich.

life is grand when your metabolism is similar to a rabbit's. im only 160.

3. BRUCE WILLIS

BRUCE WILLIS New Jack

hell yeah! im 6'1" and i only weigh 160 also!

4. blahblahblahblah

blahblahblahblah Member

hell yeah im 6' 140 lbs!...word to lanky fucks

today-
    woke up about 1 p.m.
    drank a grolsch (free imported beer..word is barn)
    ate 2 bowls of corn pops
    waited an hour-4 pieces o pizza
    6 cigarettes
    another grolsch
    about to go get a sammich'
    probably wont eat dinner(drink instead)
    pack of cigasmokes
    paint fumes
    get home late and drink some soda and eat peanutbutter

[This message has been edited by blahblahblahblah (edited 03-25-2001).]

5. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

breakfast: 1-2 cereal bars.

lunch: 1 breaded chicken breast sandwich, 1 spicy chicken breast sandwich, 1 cup of fries, and a bottle of water.

dinner: normally luby's... chicken fried steak, mac and cheese, roll, gravy.

and im 6'0 210!

wait a second...

6. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

FUCK THOSE LANKY KIDS can't trust em.....

6" 225 i'm a fatty i know.

You you cats seriously eat alot I'm like orca fat and i couldn't even touch that.

Today

Woke up ate nothing but a bite sized brownie

mid morning i hate half a shitty fruit cup and some 100% pure passionfruit/pineapple/mango juice

lunch i hate a torrtia with vegtiable humas and chesse and a glass of water

jsut now had another fruit cup and a oreo.

Yesterday i had a snack sized bag of popcorn and number one combo at taco bell replace the meat with bean assholes!and a glass of mango punch out of a pot at my boys pad(ghettonigga!)

7. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

damn i can't compete with any of this
    i'm like 5'11 and never get above 140
    there are children that are heavier than i am
    i do always eat tho...mostly when i have work to do. when there's an assigment looming, i become mr. fix-it, captain chef, and super artist

loser loser

8. cracked ass

cracked ass Guest

I'm a lanky fuck. I have always been glad I can eat whatever I like and not gain weight. On the other hand, although I enjoy eating immensely (and take a lot longer than anybody I know to put away a meal), I rarely stuff myself anymore, I just stop when I'm not hungry as opposed to cramming down whatever the serving size is. I also walk a lot, about the only exercise I get. A couple times a spare tire tried to put in an appearance but I just walked more and slowed down on the serving sizes and I was fine. I don't really know what dieting is like, giving up booze is the closest thing I could relate with.

9. komes

komes Member

yeah i'm a lanky bastard too.6'3 160. and i fucking eat like a 500 hundred pound pregnant chick..

i can't stop.

10. kidlugz

kidlugz Guest

i'm a stringbean too. 6'1 and 155 lbs.i can pound food back like an animal though......usually shit it out right afterwards. i may have a tapeworm.

11. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

I'm about 6'2" and 215(this girl I asked out said, "I would, but you're 'cute-fat' " I hate that bitch...

Breakfast: Peanut butter Captain Crunch- 1 Bowl. 2 Glasses OJ.

Lunch: whatever Caf. is servering. if not hit up the Cold Line and get me a Ham-Cheese-Mayo Sandwhich. 2-3 Gadorades (Lemon Lime/Rip Tide Rush.)

Dinner: Dyfunctional Family(every man for himself.) so it's either Some Ramen or if I'm lucky Taco Bell.

------------------
    [O!][:_:][O!]

12. minority

minority Member

you guys are fat!

13. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

i do that shit too...if im just sitting around with nothing to do, i make a bowl of cereal or something...not very healthy

14. aymet one

aymet one Guest

I'm like 6'2 175-180...On weekends I eat. Simple as that. I don't eat nearly as much on school days, even now that I bring lunch.

Today
    Woke up 10:00
    Breakfast:1 cup coffee, 2 glasses pepsi one, 1 grapefruit juice, little muffin, toast with cheese and veggie sausage, cereal w/soy milk
    Lunch:Cheese on rye, pepsi one, squirt
    Dinner: 3 slices Papa Murphys stuffed pizza, (replaced the meat with bellpepper and olives.)

Tomorrow
    Breakfast: Probably rye toast, coffee or tea, grapefruit juice, and a green tea sobe if I have time on the drive to school.
    Lunch: Beans and rice, liter of water
    Dinner: Beans and rice, veggies, liter of water.

15. fatguydist

fatguydist Senior Member

wake up go to school eat soup when i get home.. maybe a chicken breast. hang out eat again at like 11pm.. probably soup or something again.. 4 pieces of toast right before i go to bed... 6' 200 pounds.. what the hell is my problem