Im Always eating. And when im not eating im thinking of what to eat next.

BRUCE WILLIS

Ok. heres the recent line up.

Woke up. (Approx. 11 am.)

-2 bowls of cinnamon toast crunch/ 1 sobe elixir (cranberry)/ toast (2 slices)

about 20 mins later.....

-3 cups of tea (celestial seasonings peppermint) / approx. 20 butter cookies

lunch.......

2 slices of dominos pizza. (sick sick sick)

i hate that shit./ 1 sobe elixir./i fresh tossed greens salad.

later......

-candy. lots of damn candy. (starburst jellybeans and sourpatch kids) / about 7 glasses of ice water.

ex girlfriend came over to watch a movie........

-1 cup of celestial seasonings sleepytime tea./ 2 slices of toast and mango jam.

dinner..........

HUGE serving of mashed potatoes/ creamed corn/ 3 chicken breasts. (breaded)

immediately followed by a large glass of whole vitamin D milk and a piece of lemon crisp pie approx. 3 inches wide.

rest.........

----more candy-----more water------

current............ 2 bowls of cinmnamon toast crunch going for 3. water.

later......

expected energy drink followed by 1 hour lifting session.....

then.......

protein overload. 32oz protein shake(vanilla), with chicken and pasta.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sounds like me....

on a typical school day:

breakfast: a bowl of any cereal, tall glass of oj (im in a hurry)

lunch: 2 chicken breast sandwhiches, 2 cups of raspberry tea, a side of waffle fries

after lunch: 2 bottles of mountain dew on average

work: 2 pop-tarts, 4 graham crackers, 7 capri suns, 2 cups of twister grape juice, candy, 2 bottles of mountain dew/dr. pepper.

dinner: whatever is for dinner

after dinner: 1 glass ice cream, 1 glass ice tea, 3 glasses of milk, 1 cappucino cooler, 1 lil mini cheese cake thing, 1 half of salami sandwhich.

life is grand when your metabolism is similar to a rabbit's. im only 160.

hell yeah im 6' 140 lbs!...word to lanky fucks

today-

woke up about 1 p.m.

drank a grolsch (free imported beer..word is barn)

ate 2 bowls of corn pops

waited an hour-4 pieces o pizza

6 cigarettes

another grolsch

about to go get a sammich'

probably wont eat dinner(drink instead)

pack of cigasmokes

paint fumes

get home late and drink some soda and eat peanutbutter

[This message has been edited by blahblahblahblah (edited 03-25-2001).]

breakfast: 1-2 cereal bars.

lunch: 1 breaded chicken breast sandwich, 1 spicy chicken breast sandwich, 1 cup of fries, and a bottle of water.

dinner: normally luby's... chicken fried steak, mac and cheese, roll, gravy.

and im 6'0 210!

wait a second...

FUCK THOSE LANKY KIDS can't trust em.....

6" 225 i'm a fatty i know.

You you cats seriously eat alot I'm like orca fat and i couldn't even touch that.

Today

Woke up ate nothing but a bite sized brownie

mid morning i hate half a shitty fruit cup and some 100% pure passionfruit/pineapple/mango juice

lunch i hate a torrtia with vegtiable humas and chesse and a glass of water

jsut now had another fruit cup and a oreo.

Yesterday i had a snack sized bag of popcorn and number one combo at taco bell replace the meat with bean assholes!and a glass of mango punch out of a pot at my boys pad(ghettonigga!)

Guest Pilau Hands

damn i can't compete with any of this

i'm like 5'11 and never get above 140

there are children that are heavier than i am

i do always eat tho...mostly when i have work to do. when there's an assigment looming, i become mr. fix-it, captain chef, and super artist

loser loser

Guest cracked ass

I'm a lanky fuck. I have always been glad I can eat whatever I like and not gain weight. On the other hand, although I enjoy eating immensely (and take a lot longer than anybody I know to put away a meal), I rarely stuff myself anymore, I just stop when I'm not hungry as opposed to cramming down whatever the serving size is. I also walk a lot, about the only exercise I get. A couple times a spare tire tried to put in an appearance but I just walked more and slowed down on the serving sizes and I was fine. I don't really know what dieting is like, giving up booze is the closest thing I could relate with.

Guest kidlugz

i'm a stringbean too. 6'1 and 155 lbs.i can pound food back like an animal though......usually shit it out right afterwards. i may have a tapeworm.

I'm about 6'2" and 215(this girl I asked out said, "I would, but you're 'cute-fat' " I hate that bitch...

Breakfast: Peanut butter Captain Crunch- 1 Bowl. 2 Glasses OJ.

Lunch: whatever Caf. is servering. if not hit up the Cold Line and get me a Ham-Cheese-Mayo Sandwhich. 2-3 Gadorades (Lemon Lime/Rip Tide Rush.)

Dinner: Dyfunctional Family(every man for himself.) so it's either Some Ramen or if I'm lucky Taco Bell.

------------------

[O!][:_:][O!]

Guest fr8lover

i do that shit too...if im just sitting around with nothing to do, i make a bowl of cereal or something...not very healthy

Guest aymet one

I'm like 6'2 175-180...On weekends I eat. Simple as that. I don't eat nearly as much on school days, even now that I bring lunch.

Today

Woke up 10:00

Breakfast:1 cup coffee, 2 glasses pepsi one, 1 grapefruit juice, little muffin, toast with cheese and veggie sausage, cereal w/soy milk

Lunch:Cheese on rye, pepsi one, squirt

Dinner: 3 slices Papa Murphys stuffed pizza, (replaced the meat with bellpepper and olives.)

Tomorrow

Breakfast: Probably rye toast, coffee or tea, grapefruit juice, and a green tea sobe if I have time on the drive to school.

Lunch: Beans and rice, liter of water

Dinner: Beans and rice, veggies, liter of water.

i feel ya on that red sweater. i loooooove to eat. if somehing tastes good, i'll eat it more. the thing is, i tured 21 and everyone was warning me about turning 21 and how food will catch up to ya. well it hasn't happend yet and i hope it doesn't. but i eat all the time.

i hate you skinny bastards! im a fat ass! if i eat pasta i gain ten pounds...i have to work my ass off 3 hours in the gym everyday to look even realitivly normal...im 6'2' 225. and i dont eat shit compaired to you...small bowl of cereal, one sandwitch and dinner. thats all i eat in a day usually.

fuck genetics!

i will indeed state that the best things in the world are: food, graffiti, sex, sleep, and cuddling with my man. eating in excess kind of destroys the yumminess that food holds within...and i might add u guys seem to be eating crap...pizza and fast food....chinese nonetheless!!! what happpened to gourmet?

Guest HESHIANDET

please amateurs, im 6'1-6'2ish and 180 someodd pounds. im lanky but i got the buddah belly. i eat and drink pure crap. Here is an example (ask comp he can atest to my rank eating habits.)

Cereal-cocopuffs only, whole milk.

couple oreos another glass of milk, ready to start the day.

go to class,

get out-hit off 2-3 pretzles $.35 each(DEAL!) and 2 red bulls.

get home,ham sammie,sometimes grilled w/ cheese.

candy, junk food and more red bull untill din din time.

din din(this is where i get rank.)Red bull,slice,candybar,beer. all within 10-15 minutes.

computer

another slice,french fries,and some brita water for a night cap.

as you can see the wonderful euro trash who make red bull got me hooked. its better than coffee but way more expensive.........oh yeah secret, if your not in philly and you et something called "Phillycheese steak" its safe to say your eating something really bad.(experience talking)

[This message has been edited by HESHIANDET (edited 04-06-2001).]

Originally posted by Vandalicous:

i will indeed state that the best things in the world are: food, graffiti, sex, sleep, and cuddling with my man.

see kids this is the only difference between men and women...men dont list cuddling in the best things of life

• 1 year later...

Archived