im all messed up.

wiseguy

im seriously just burnt out on everthing right now, i cant be fucked to go skating see friends or go write on things. when i do it is like im going through the motions but am really not enjoying myself. the most exciting part of my week is going to work (i wash dishes, why the fuck is it the most exciting part of my week?) does anyone else ever feel like this? like stuff that you usually enjoy is just no longer enjoyable?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by wiseguy

that is basically what ive been doing, kinda "waiting it out" but ive never been so unmotivated before in my life. i havent even gone outside all weekend (except to put the bins out tonight).

i didnt leave the house for 2 weeks once, serisouly all my assignemnts were emailed to me and i did them and emailed them back to my lecturer

uuh, im not doing any assignments or anything, i just stayed inside watching tv, lurking on 12oz., drinking, and cooking good food.

im looking forward to starting uni next year though, doing an art course and the added bonus of getting money from the government.

I got that feeling of monotoney when I moved back to the city I grew up in. I don't know how to cure your lack of motivation but I'de say Jades_blue is on the money. I just started going out of my way to hang out with some new people and explore areas I hadn't painted before.Overall I'de say it did the trick. I'm sure you could also do things you havn't done before aswell ... find a new hobby mabye .

Originally posted by igor

I've been in that state for five years. I think it's called "getting old".

Haha. For real. I very rarely get excited about anything anymore. I mean...Not like when i was younger. I used to get hyped about walking to the mall or drinkin a duece with my boy and just chillin. Now i maybe get excited once or twice a year and even that lacks luster. I think to a certain extent you may becoming jaded.

Welcome to the rest of your life. Don't let it get you down there are other great things to look forward to like debt and more debt and not knowing how you are gonna pay it all off.

Archived