Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Im addicted to PEPSI!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gigantic Jug, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Gigantic Jug

Gigantic Jug Member

[​IMG]

So... I drank all these in about a week.

story: It started when i was a young child and my aunt gave me soda when i wasnt supposed to because of my hyper active temper tantrum behavior. If i dont drink drinks that are carbinated and have caffeine i feel sick and i fall asleep in random places. I found that i cannot concentrate without soda, and i just ran out of soda and im having withdrawls....

I was wondering if anyone else is addicted and feels as if you cannot live a day without drinking soda. It never really occured to me that i had a problem until one day i could not get my hands on one, and all hell broke loose. If anyone has any advice on how to cure my addictive personality please help.

2. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

My best friend growing up's new year's resoloution is to quit soda. He says its cause of that one Futurama episode.

3. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Coca cola, I used to drink a can a day, mmm love that shit, nice sugar buzz.

4. AlwaysBombin

AlwaysBombin Senior Member

Pepsi sucks...Dr. Pepper fo scheezy

And what's up with Dr. Pepper anyways? In some places it's distributed by Pepsi, in others by Coke...strange

5. Gigantic Jug

Gigantic Jug Member

6. johnny ballbags

johnny ballbags Elite Member

coke is the stuff... but we do the 2 liters over here... no cans..
    cans are for beer...

7. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

i quit soda one time over the summer and in two weeks i lost 12 pounds. i didnt even drink very much of it but its fucking bad for you. my girlfriend drinks like 3-4 dr. peppers a day i dont know how she does it. pepsi is good, and who remembers....
    [​IMG]

8. Gigantic Jug

Gigantic Jug Member

weird how you lost pounds when you got off of pepsie. When i drink pepsi it doesnt make me hungry so i really dont think/find time to eat. I think im gonna die early from pepsi overdose.... pray for me.

9. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

crystal pepsi was naaaaast.

10. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

i was young when that shit was out, i used to slam on it.

11. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

Yeah Boyyy! Crystal Pepsi! That shit was so like 4th grade.

I myself am a coke man, but I only do like 1 or 2 a week. No need to consider quitting yet.

12. villain

villain Veteran Member

I haven't had a soda in like a month. Shit is bad for you. I think I might get some beer though. :loopy2:

13. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

if i drink soda its either dr. pepper, coke, or mountain dew. i gave up on pepsi a while ago unless its wild cherry.

14. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

diet coke....
    thats were its at...
    you can leave an open diet coke
    sittin... fer like 6 hrs.... pick
    it back up... an its like YOU NEVER LEFT ITTT!!!!!
    carbonation like whoa.....

mmmk.

15. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist