I'm a waiter at a restaurant.

lil'moco

I just realized that I wait tables for a living! I'm so wrapped up with school that I don't have another option. Does anybody else have to do this bullshit to pay rent. It seriously sucks. Waisting my time, energy, and piece of mind in the service of others. On a plus side my boss is a lot like andrew dice clay. Including the accent.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i had the sammmmmmme issue ..im telling you..

i started back to college and started bartending at a bar(not a food eshablishment)..and im making more money..less bullshit..more beer..more hot chicks and better music....

seriously...if you are in the service industry..learn to bartend..its def. the way to go..

hollachashootermakah, Pffffffffffffft

Originally posted by slimeball@Dec 3 2004, 03:08 AM

I just realized that I wait tables for a living! I'm so wrapped up with school that I don't have another option. Does anybody else have to do this bullshit to pay rent. It seriously sucks. Waisting my time, energy, and piece of mind in the service of others. On a plus side my boss is a lot like andrew dice clay. Including the accent.

what's in the bowl, bitch?

i worked food service for seven years, every single damn position in the restaurant.

pastry chef was the most fun.

bartending was the most lucrative.

cooking set me up with an invaluable skill for life and a cool way to really impress friends and family.

i have no regrets about doing it for so long.

it put me through school...

i only held a waitressing position for three months.

hard rock cafe.

i quit to go to paint louis.

Originally posted by slimeball@Dec 3 2004, 03:08 AM

half a shift at delihaus fuck that man see if you can get hooked up in back washing dishes thats the ill shit just sit there get drunk get high and toss dishes in the dishwasher.

I'm a server for a catering co. Shit is fucking awesome if you ask me, easy work, so-so pay, but serving the executive president of HR from EA games at one table, Former assistant director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Criminal Justice Information Services Division, and an astronaut at the last table, while drunk, is fucking priceless.

Next night it was R. James Woolsey, former director of the CIA. Meeting these famous assholes makes my tiny amount of work worthwhile.

how is waiting tables that bad? i been doing it for years, getting through school also. out of the many jobs ive had, its the best. retail at macy's sucked, working with kids got old, the supermarket job is a bitch...

where else can you average $20/hour? ya exactly. the time flies because u are busy all the time too, 6 hrs passes by like 2. ya waiting tables is horrible.