Im a nut case..

Well today in about 30 min. I meet for the first time with my shrink. Recent deaths of close friends and drowning in large amounts of alcohol and drugs everynight has prompted friends and family to make me see a shrink. I guess I will go and see what its like, im kinda curious.Maybe it will be like painting for me, relaxing...?

But im really kinda scared im gonna wig out in there with her asking me about all my feelings, especially since i dont really show them much.

I dono, im anxious but nervous at the same time...

Just thought i would share a part of my life with you all..

Has anyone else been to a psychologist? How was your experience..?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i always lied to my shrink, so that didnt really help me, but it helped my rents think that i was somewhat sane, which is all that really matters in the long run, you let yer friends know wassup, but he helped write letters of recommendation to the judge a couple of times, so that helped, do what you gotta do.

Guest --zeSto--

yeah... women cant drive... but thay can drive a man crazy!

dont worry about wigging out... they work you up slowly.

The point is not to make the patients go even crazier.

just dont take the prozac .. you dont want that.

Guest Canadiano

I saw a psychiatrist. He was gay. A good gay man, in that he helped set up that "Fashion Cares" thing to raise money against AIDS.

He did absolutely nothing for me.

My mom saw a psychiatrist and put her on a bunch of pills. Fucking fuck-head.

Guest --zeSto--

fuck no dude !!!

tell everyone!

Use it to it's full advantage!

If something doesn't go your way... "Oh this will make my shrink laugh."

If you like the new girl... "My Shrink tells me that I'm longing for a serious comittment."

If you're hungover and lazy... "My shrink says I need to take a self-day."

glad it was a good experience for you.

(what does she say about your desire to write on things?)

Originally posted by --zeSto--

fuck no dude !!!

tell everyone!

Use it to it's full advantage!

If something doesn't go your way... "Oh this will make my shrink laugh."

If you like the new girl... "My Shrink tells me that I'm longing for a serious comittment."

If you're hungover and lazy... "My shrink says I need to take a self-day."

glad it was a good experience for you.

(what does she say about your desire to write on things?)

oh man zesto...

Good ideas...

About graffiti and everything...she was amazed that i actually went out and braved trains and weather or whatever to go paint a silly train no one would see..

She wants me to tell her all about it next week...

What she doesnt understand is why i still do it after loosing a very close friend to a train accident..

(...)

Has anyone else been to a psychologist? How was your experience..? [/b]

It was kind of good actually. It helped a bit against the suicidal thoughts I actually never told him about (I would have gotten into deep shit if he knew, because I was a minor and therefore he could get me more or less locked up if he thought I was a hazard to my own health :eek: ).

But you know, it always helps to talk to someone. A psychologist is sort of an educated listener. And the more you talk the easier it becomes, you know. ;)

Guest willy.wonka

i was a normal child...then i went to go see a shrink...my parents said they wish they never brought me to one...i turned into and animal..i turned into a very violent person.i was a normal kid before that.then i was in mental hospitals until the age of 17 from the age of 14.

Archived