I'm a goodie goodie

Nimb Oner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by the_snake

uuuuuuuuuuh yeah

............bbbbbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaaapppppppppp........drop drop....

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSNAKE

Guest mopius
Originally posted by Nimb Oner

Add least I PAINT!

ol' fake wannabe writer that sticks to black books and stickers and with an empty backpack and clean timbs on...go paint!

who said you didn't???

your like that kid with really bad come backs that no one likes..."at least" this "at least" that....fix that flick by the way

its called spreading the gospel, painting fr8s is my form of ministry, yeah you too can paint fr8s and be a Christian at the same time:eek: ...

and to the d-town bomber i can honestly say i NEVER heard of YOU!

I represent Infinitee Crew and Down for Whatever!

what do you repre.

CBS? FTR? or AT2K? :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by RickJameski

i would be mad as fuck if i was jesus.

this thread needs to be closed , because there is no comeback to this comment.

fucking shit

dude youre letters dont match i wouldnt flick it eather if i see it in the dirty dirty ..........more like piss on youre tag:D :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D youre wackness blinds me besides stop acting like youre crews are all hard im sure 90 percent of writers out there havent even heard of youre crews or you

Archived