i'm a genius for 5 minutes right after i nut.

duh-rye-won

i'm a genius for 5 minutes right after i nut. i'm not talking about pounding one out on your own tho, i'm talking the good kind of nut. the kind that goes in or on a female.

it's as if those couple minutes right after busting are the only minutes of clarity i have. the only time i'm not thinking about getting my dick wet, is right after i get my dick wet. I've also noticed that during that moment of clarity, a flood of non sexual thoughts pour into my head. it kind of sucks. it's like coming down off of speedy drugs. you ask yourself, "how could i have felt so good 5 minutes ago and so painfully normal and boring right now?" it's obviously much worse if you don't really like the girl you're sleeping with. if you like the girl, it's nice, but for me it's still an unwelcome crash back to reality.

for the last month or so at work i've been designing these ninja action figures. so i've had ninjas on my mind quite a bit lately. last night, after rocking my girls' world as i always do, real life crashes back into my brain and i'm instantly thinking about work. i'm looking at my girlfriend's tits, thinking about ninjas, and i have an epiphany...

i should design a ninja bitch action figure! now, i know this isn't particularly exciting or anything. i just think it's interesting the weird shit that pops into your head once you unload.

so does this only happen to me? what random thoughts pop into your head after you nut-ola?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Can you hook up a job designing action figures? If not I'm getting a job at RGIS doing inventory for $7 an hour.

i dunno. i'll think about it right after i nut tonight. that's the only way i can answer your question witht the clarity it deserves.

Originally posted by iquit

i dunno. i'll think about it right after i nut tonight. that's the only way i can answer your question witht the clarity it deserves.

but if you think about in your non-sex-thoughts time, how are you going to reply with "suck my dick, this is my gig chump!"?

Originally posted by High Priest

Check the thread i just made, it might possibly be the solution to all your problems.

i don't put my penis inside anything that isn't alive. now that still leaves plenty of room for bizarre cock receptacles, but i'm just sayin.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

Sounds like you're a sex addict.

i will agree that i am addicted to all forms of escaping reality. from drugs to women. reading books to playing video games. i'm a big fan of anything that makes me forget about real life.

i don't put my penis inside anything that isn't alive. now that still leaves plenty of room for bizarre cock receptacles, but i'm just sayin.

Dammit - ewwww!

I hear you on the escape thing. Smoking weed and vegging out on the couch for 4 hours watching cartoons is nice, too. But sex in a women’s bathroom stall is niiice.

My buddy, who is white, got up in a picture at the local university newspaper. It was a picture of a vast sea of nameless, faceless slopes (probably math students and shit), and one white dude with a silly grin and a bottle of scotch held up high.

Yes! This shit happens to me too. Last time I had one of these moments I had this crazy theory regarding life. Like we are all individual planets or atoms or something in this crazy molecule called life and every interaction no matter how commonplace effects the ebb and flow of the universe. Then I smoked and it was back to normal.

My ghettoist aquantance said "You know, after you bust you just wanna marinate..."

Guest imported_Tesseract

Godamn it dude, best thread ever made.

I discovered that in highschool when i was changing girls really fast and had to deal with the drama. Problem is was way to horny and immature to judge if i wanted a girl for the bang or if i liked more than that...the solution was simple, rub one out and exactly right after you nut, ask your self: "do i really want her?"...Nooooooooooooooooo

On the flipside, the first time i fell in major love around 13 years old...i couldnt masturabte while thinking of her...it felt kinda dirty and unproper...hahahahaahahaahahaa....how little i knew...

Guest Pilau Hands

i think this is pretty common among men. it's sick too, but whaddyagonnado. once you don't have to think about wanting sex, or getting sex...all sorts of other things come flooding in. for me though, i like how i think most of the time, so when that post-nut time comes, i just block everything it. it's my 'dreamtime' where i just chill. kind of non-verbally like ABC. if i'm with a girl i really like/love it's that much better.

Guest WebsterUno

Re: Re: *believe*

fantasize about one of her friends. they all look the same anyway.

nyuk nyuk nyuk... :lol:

drop some pix of her homies!

*licking my chops for dumplings in general* :yum:

Archived