IM A COOOORS MAN!!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE A POLE

alright....are you a fucking coors man, a budweiser man, or a miller man

i know we all like to drink other better tasting beers, but out of the main 3, what would you classify yourself under

ive drinkin shitloads and shitloads of all three, but i must say that im a fucking COORS MAN SILVER BULLET ALL THE FUCKING WAY.....BLINGIN COORS ORIGINAL GOLD CANS BITCH

i dont like the other beers for certain reasons....the only time i drink miller is when i get them 2 dollar 40s...i rarely drink bud anymore...shits garbagge to me

SOW HAT THE FUCK AR EYOU BITCHES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got home from a kegger that got shut down after som fights went down involving persons i affiliate with

insane amounts of beer

im not drinking, thizz mode tonight

but i wanted to grab a bottle of something for some other time, too late

other fags to it first

long story short

about 8-9 cruisers came out the wood work and started regulating in the immediate area

i cut turf, and here i am

cheers!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ahahahah yo CACASH I HEARD ABOUT THAT KEG....but i feel like an old dude when i hit those youngster parties up

who fought?

Guest -MOE LESTER-

man fuck MGD

shit has no taste and SUCKS

cacash yuou got the keg shell right....nigga thats the deposit

i cut turf from frisco a long time ago, it seems the city aint that cool anymore, no parties and too many young ass "im a gangsta" thug haters

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hahaha super funkj

you cant have a party in the city without funk...seriously back in the day parties always had a fight or two..but the different between 2000 and 2006 is that the cops roll on that shit super fast

Guest -MOE LESTER-

but yo cash man what the fuck is up wuth SF these days.....i was at some function a while back and every cop in the neighborhood rolled on that shit.....back then we used to have fat ass house parties and the cops never intruded

thats fucking weak man, REVIVE SILVERTREEEEEE

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hahaha damn you know bout the silver...thats dope

but yea man them rollers be on one these days....i dont even call my niggas in SF anymore cus i know whats it bout to be like

but if your 21 man its all bout POPS on 24th and folsom, that be the spot son, or alphas on 4th and geary

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i be up in the inner mission and TL alot....grimey bars knocking out hipsters....seriously man i need ta make a thread bouat gay ass tila nyugen hipster ass long hair red hair tight pants mother fuckers

im seriously gonna choke a hipster the next time i see one of them motherfuckers

Guest -MOE LESTER-

thats true...but this is about americans 3 top debated beers

these 3 comp[anies spend MILLIONs trying to hook americans on a certain brand

personally for me it was coors, even tho miller and bud got good commercials, i feel that coors has better taste and a better marketing strategy with that COLDEST BEER tactic