Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

IM A COOOORS MAN!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -MOE LESTER-, Mar 5, 2006.

1. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE A POLE

alright....are you a fucking coors man, a budweiser man, or a miller man

i know we all like to drink other better tasting beers, but out of the main 3, what would you classify yourself under

ive drinkin shitloads and shitloads of all three, but i must say that im a fucking COORS MAN SILVER BULLET ALL THE FUCKING WAY.....BLINGIN COORS ORIGINAL GOLD CANS BITCH

i dont like the other beers for certain reasons....the only time i drink miller is when i get them 2 dollar 40s...i rarely drink bud anymore...shits garbagge to me

SOW HAT THE FUCK AR EYOU BITCHES

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

3. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

i just got home from a kegger that got shut down after som fights went down involving persons i affiliate with

insane amounts of beer

im not drinking, thizz mode tonight

but i wanted to grab a bottle of something for some other time, too late

other fags to it first

long story short
    about 8-9 cruisers came out the wood work and started regulating in the immediate area
    i cut turf, and here i am

cheers!

4. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

All three of those beers suck... but I had a 12 of Miller and some Schlitz tonight.

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I can't think of the last time I had any of those but... Coors is probably the best tasting beer from the list...

6. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

ahahahah yo CACASH I HEARD ABOUT THAT KEG....but i feel like an old dude when i hit those youngster parties up

who fought?

7. Octavious

Octavious Junior Member

out of those... MGD is the one to choose

8. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

man fuck MGD

shit has no taste and SUCKS

cacash yuou got the keg shell right....nigga thats the deposit

i cut turf from frisco a long time ago, it seems the city aint that cool anymore, no parties and too many young ass "im a gangsta" thug haters

9. CACashRefund

10. CACashRefund

yeah from what i remember the shit was still there

but it wasnt me throwing it
    my boy was, but i was more concerned about getting the fuck up out of there

11. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

hahaha super funkj

you cant have a party in the city without funk...seriously back in the day parties always had a fight or two..but the different between 2000 and 2006 is that the cops roll on that shit super fast

12. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

MGD SUCKS

MGD SUCKS

COORS LIGHT BABY

13. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

but yo cash man what the fuck is up wuth SF these days.....i was at some function a while back and every cop in the neighborhood rolled on that shit.....back then we used to have fat ass house parties and the cops never intruded

thats fucking weak man, REVIVE SILVERTREEEEEE

14. CACashRefund

ahhhhhhh daaaaaaaaaaaamn

this nigga knows

fuck, i havent been to a silver tree knock snce like 2003

those keggers used to be on point

15. CACashRefund

and parties are ALWAYS getting rolled on by cops, shit

its been a while since i been to a cracking ass party that just died out on its own