Iloveboxcars is moving to Connecticut for a year.

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Its funny. cause at this exact time last year i was wondering what i should do along I-80 going from the east to the west... not west to east.

I got an entire map of my trip along that route if you want to know some good stops.. i just have to dig it out.

word block.

Originally posted by Weapon X

One day, if the borders open up between my country and yours again, I would like to visit every ballpark in the Major Leagues, and then some. I would order multiple ballpark hot dogs from each stadium, and record my findings.

that could possibly be the MOST liberating/excellent thing I've heard on 12oz in the past 6 months.

Sounds like a good time.. go for it.

Originally posted by Telo

Its funny. cause at this exact time last year i was wondering what i should do along I-80 going from the east to the west... not west to east.

I got an entire map of my trip along that route if you want to know some good stops.. i just have to dig it out.

word block.

Definately..

email: thisisforpeopleidontknow@hotmail.com

aim: heroin habit

also, I currently reside in California.

Guest HESHIANDET

link w/ mental so he can smoke you retarded and render your motor functions useless so we don't have to read your shit anymore

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

link w/ mental so he can smoke you retarded and render your motor functions useless so we don't have to read your shit anymore

I don't know if this is joking or you actually dislike reading things I write.

I kinda hope it's the latter.