Illest Name

danm152

Yo as you can see I got a brand new account and everything I cleared all old history of what i wrote before cuz of various reasons anyway I been messin around with all these names and I write em all good i just want to get some other writers opinion about the actual NAME

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Game@Mar 18 2006, 02:45 PM

u should write what u want.dont ask for opinions cuz its gona be your name.just pick somethin that comes natural

heh bro i'm really torn between dese names tho i like em all. i'm in CHI and i saw in the CHI thread that "Euth" is taken and that was my fav too....so i just wanna see what other writers think is the illest u know?

Originally posted by danm152+Mar 18 2006, 03:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danm152 - Mar 18 2006, 03:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Game@Mar 18 2006, 02:45 PM

u should write what u want.dont ask for opinions cuz its gona be your name.just pick somethin that comes natural

heh bro i'm really torn between dese names tho i like em all. i'm in CHI and i saw in the CHI thread that "Euth" is taken and that was my fav too....so i just wanna see what other writers think is the illest u know?

[/b]

SURG.theres my opinion, i think thats a dope original name

Guest spectr
Originally posted by danm152@Mar 17 2006, 07:00 PM

Yo as you can see I got a brand new account and everything I cleared all old history of what i wrote before cuz of various reasons anyway I been messin around with all these names and I write em all good i just want to get some other writers opinion about the actual NAME

ok well how about

DOOF- shor for doofus

TOY- no need to explain

GWM-S-BBD trust me thats so fresh

SUBNE- short for surburban nerd

hey kid don't ask us what you should write just write it and someone please close this

Guest spectr
Originally posted by CACashRefund+Mar 14 2006, 02:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Mar 14 2006, 02:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Taggers08.jpg

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-danm152@Mar 18 2006, 08:19 PM

aight i got these 2 possibilities keep in mind JUST SKETCHES just imagine them cleaner (apologies for like the .5 mm :D)

2AHT

2aht7zs.jpg

BEAST

beast8sr.jpg

ok go with

GWM S BBD 4 GB