illegal search

drink40s

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by drink40s

Is it illegal for school security gaurds to search you? like i know if you let them its not illegal, but the ways they go about gettign your permission, are really shady, i feel like there taking advantage of kids lack of knowledge of rights.

is this highschool, or college? college, no they cant, highschool, hide shit in your ass, they can searh you as much as they want you have no rights at all in highschool

Your on school property, your fucked, i hated that shit, and there really isnt anything you can do about it. because if your not tehre, you get in trouble for truancy, if you do go and get in trouble, your fucked.....so the moral of the story, if you took drugs, weapons, blackbooks, magnums, pilots, anything that will get you in trouble in school, then you deserve to get searched...if you dont like getting searched, then dont fuck up.

Just do your time, get out of highschool and realize like everyone of us who graduated realized, that highschool was a crock of shit, socially and educationally as well.

All you really have to do is carry yourself well around the administration. Articulate, annunciate and maintain eye contact.

I got away with a lot of shit in school simply because I treated teachers more like friends than my superiors.

Trip on acid in school with 2 ounces of the wheezy locked in your tube socks... just make sure you're the first to answer whenever a teacher asks a question. Flirting with hot dorks helps, too.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

if you're taking shit to school that could get you in trouble in the first place, you're an idiot

you're an idiot if you get caught......and school was boring as hell....vandalism was the only thing to do....if your worried about getting caught in school how the hell are you coming off in the city?

Originally posted by Father John

you're an idiot if you get caught......and school was boring as hell....vandalism was the only thing to do....if your worried about getting caught in school how the hell are you coming off in the city?

school and city are much different, in school, there are a couple thousand tops, in a city, there are 30-40 to hundreds of thousands of people, maybe millions, its easier to trace in school

Archived