ILLEGAL LIVES

acesaspades

Aye sup ya'll. Just had to post news that some peeps from the DC already may know or heard about. If ya'll are familar with the illegal story/myth or whateva - and if you really believe in it, some people claim to have proof that he is alive and well contrary to how the general myth goes. That said im not sure if the nigga ever even really existed but i just find the idea of the story fascinating.

Anyways the main point of this post is a message to the willing writers in the DC area. If you guys could just spray "illegal lives" now and then just to get the message out. I'll have more information about the myth to anyone who cares. At any rate peace and love.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by acesaspades@Jun 26 2005, 11:09 PM

Aye sup ya'll. Just had to post news that some peeps from the DC already may know or heard about. If ya'll are familar with the illegal story/myth or whateva - and if you really believe in it, some people claim to have proof that he is alive and well contrary to how the general myth goes. That said im not sure if the nigga ever even really existed but i just find the idea of the story fascinating.

Anyways the main point of this post is a message to the willing writers in the DC area. If you guys could just spray "illegal lives" now and then just to get the message out. I'll have more information about the myth to anyone who cares. At any rate peace and love.

hmm...im intrigued. tell the myth!

Nah I used to think illegal was some type of gang or crew or just some click writers but apparently there is a story/myth behind the whole thing. Anywayz most people who even believe in the story believe the guy has been dead since 2001, but lately is certain parts of DC people claim to have proof/seen/etc. that he is alive and well. Hence writers are starting to put up "illegal lives" as opposed to simply "illegal" as a memorial type of thing. He even supposedly has some type of constituency based organization, hence my screename. Anywayz hit me back if you would like to kno more. Im just writing because again im into the whole urban legend/myth thing for whats its worth. Let me kno if your interested in it at all.

Originally posted by acesaspades@Jun 30 2005, 03:42 AM

Anywayz hit me back if you would like to kno more. Im just writing because again im into the whole urban legend/myth thing for whats its worth. Let me kno if your interested in it at all.

I'm interested. Fill us in a little bit on this guys background. I'm curious.

And I know a guy in the same situation.....

elvis%20presley%20star%20of%20las%20vegas3_B.jpg

Well the myth is based in the good and evil of man or along the lines of hobbes and Locke argument. To make a long a drawn out story short, basically a young man (no knows the exact age) falls in love with this girl, except they are from different sides of the tracks. He is from suburban Maryland she is from a not so wonderful part of DC. Anywayz girl is murdered and raped by a couple of guys that belong to a greater a gang (small time block-based gang nothing big). When the kid gets news of the girl's murder he takes revenge and kills one of the guys who for some reason is not taken into custody, but by doing so signs his own death warrant. At the same time the kid over the course of the next few years (two or three depends on who u ask) grows up but also turns cold and decends into crime (drug-dealer, pimping etc.) hence the debate well is 'illegal' good or evil. All the while he has intermitant battles with the same group that killed his girl, but the niggas he gets to side with (called Black Ace) is losing and its only a matter of time before he dies. To top it off he falls in love with another girl named "Peace" (yes the name is sappy and may have not been the girl's actual name but it serves a purpose). See, in the end 'illegal' as he is called is supposed to have died to protect the girl, "peace" a final shootout and blah blah blah, the typical style of a tragedy thus making him righted all the wrongs he did.

But here's where the story is interesting, some people also believe that there is a second part to the story. People i've talked to who said they knew him said the kid was very intelligent and had read up on book's like Machivelli, Guerilla Warfare by Mao Ze Dong, and a pile of shyt just to name a few. Again in the interest of not writing a novel, others who I have talked to recently said the kid is alive and has steadily been killing niggas from the click that supposedly killed his girl since his supposed death in 2001. Finally, the proof is in the papers, if you look at news articles in the last couple years regarding gang related deaths their definitely a pattern to the maddness. As such I'm convinced that this is no Tupac sharade but that 'illegal' actually faked his own death to, and i quote 'destroy them from the cloak of invinciblity that is death." There's even more to the story involving detail and then what happens later up to this date, but thats for another time if anyone is interested. Hit me up if you would like to know more.

On a side note, to the guy that side he knew someone in a similar situation, please elaborate because if he exists, i would love to find a way to meet illegal.

Its all a matter of what you choose to believe and what you don't. I thought it was all bullshyt but i've talked to so many people and they have no reason to lie. If its true this kid is nothing less of a legend. That said I admit I do have a huge bias since ima fan of it.

*COUGH* However, the name i use on here is the name of organization the supposedly dead 'illegal' created. Its only known in a few different parts of MD, VA, and DC but some of you may have heard of it (holla at the thread if you have heard of 'Acesaspades'. I even found a site on BP that has initations and shyt for but i can't figure out if its the real deal or a hoax.

^^^

hey man, I dig this thread you got going...I find stuff like this fascinating.

There's a lot of things in life I found too hard to believe at first and they turned out to be true after all. I'm not going to go as far as saying this is the real deal but at the same time, i wouldn't be completely skeptical about this homie of yours and the whole revenge tip.

Like I said, there's stuff you think is bullshit but your jaw drops when it turns out to be real.

Is this something that is strictly word of mouth or has there ever been, say, a newspaper article on it or anything like that?

i been in dc md n va for years years years n years n i

aint heard a illegal i haven't seen an illegal,,,well,,,*cough

i've seen ,,,SOME illegals,,,, heheh,,,,but never this

"IllegalLives"

'""""""""""""""someone said borf or borf's friend faked they're suicide

or something like that but i didn't believe it....

add more info dude1!!!

Aye like i said I'm not tryna make anyone believe anything. I just figured since some of ya'll are writers in the DC area u'd be interested. That said, I don't expect average people to know about him. The people i know that know anything about him are few and far between, and they are not writers, so if you never heard of him I'm not surprised. All I seek do to is to bestow knowledge, however people interpret it is their own business. Still, if you writers that do believe in the myth, I'm here to tell you that the man is alive contrary to what people might say. So get the word out and write' illegal lives' here and there. Peace.

Originally posted by acesaspades@Jun 30 2005, 02:27 PM

Well the myth is based in the good and evil of man or along the lines of hobbes and Locke argument. To make a long a drawn out story short, basically a young man (no knows the exact age) falls in love with this girl, except they are from different sides of the tracks. He is from suburban Maryland she is from a not so wonderful part of DC. Anywayz girl is murdered and raped by a couple of guys that belong to a greater a gang (small time block-based gang nothing big). When the kid gets news of the girl's murder he takes revenge and kills one of the guys who for some reason is not taken into custody, but by doing so signs his own death warrant. At the same time the kid over the course of the next few years (two or three depends on who u ask) grows up but also turns cold and decends into crime (drug-dealer, pimping etc.)  hence the debate well is 'illegal' good or evil. All the while he has intermitant battles with the same group that killed his girl, but the niggas he gets to side with (called Black Ace) is losing and its only a matter of time before he dies. To top it off he falls in love with another girl named "Peace" (yes the name is sappy and may have not been the girl's actual name but it serves a purpose). See, in the end 'illegal' as he is called is supposed to have died to protect the girl, "peace" a final shootout and blah blah blah, the typical style of a tragedy thus making him righted all the wrongs he did.

But here's where the story is interesting, some people also believe that there is a second part to the story. People i've talked to who said they knew him said the kid was very intelligent and had read up on book's like Machivelli, Guerilla Warfare by Mao Ze Dong, and a pile of shyt just to name a few. Again in the interest of not writing a novel, others who I have talked to recently said the kid is alive and has steadily been killing niggas from the click that supposedly killed his girl since his supposed death in 2001. Finally, the proof is in the papers, if you look at news articles in the last couple years regarding gang related deaths their definitely a pattern to the maddness. As such I'm convinced that this is no Tupac sharade but that 'illegal' actually faked his own death to, and i quote 'destroy them from the cloak of invinciblity that is death." There's even more to the story involving detail and then what happens later up to this date, but thats for another time if anyone is interested. Hit me up if you would like to know more.

On a side note, to the guy that side he knew someone in a similar situation, please elaborate because if he exists, i would love to find a way to meet illegal.

and after all this... you think he would come out of the shadows only to MEET YOU after all that time??

and besides either way you look at it, why would you wanna blow up this dudes spot if indeed he did fake his own death, and hes out there murkin cats for revenge.

here: lets stir the pot, get some coverage on his ass, bring him down, then write him fan mail when he goes to prison... thats IF he even exists...

wow

eh i hear ur point man but i still want to at least try and meet him...furthermore as for TCBandit...like i said believe what you want to...but i heard this story from the people that know down in Anacostia...likewise for the dude that said he was dead...i kno that for a long time people thought he was dead but now i think there is enough EVIDENCE to suggest that he isn't...that said i got respect for anyone's opinion...keep posting and writing..."ILLEGAL LIVES"